Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,322 Member
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Weight finally down a little has stayed the same-ish for last 6 weeks. All those trips to the garbage bin..... Have a couple trips to do after work as my "throw away" list got made yesterday.

Hard enough to get out of bed. Awake? We shall see.

My trainers idea of training Friday was a list of new things I have to do daily - be "on the phone" and count my production. Takes a lot to keep my cool with this one.

Will try and lurk from work.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Dawn I hope you're feeling better today?

Sara glad to hear about the weight loss, well done! I'm struggling to stay awake today too. Have a cold coming as well so that's not helping either.

Welcome Hanna, this is a lovely group of supportive people, you're in good hands here!
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    hello all!
    Packed a great lunch today - beets and chicken. also lots of veggies and an apple. As I mentioned last week - I am going to do this or else! NO more foolin around :smiley:
    Weekend was good - didn't actually do a lot, but got a lot done. Emptied out the final contents of my garden. Made some sauerkraut, froze some veggies and racked(process of moving wine from one carboy to another to help it clear) 20 gallons of wine - fruit harvest was plentiful this year, so I think I officially have a problem....lol.
    Welcome Hannah - I have to ask - what is a stone?
    Hi Nikki- love the horses! Not a horse fan myself - never got the chance....
    Dawn - I hope you are feeling better as well.
    Sara - congrats on scale moving.
    Lana - hope you are back safe and sound.
    All others - waves and I hope you pop in soon!
    Lynn
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,824 Member

Hey there Ladies~~

I have recovered from the day of travel Saturday. I slept most of yesterday.

Dawn - how are you doing? Is that a migraine headache you had? Sounded awful. How are you doing today?

Nikki - your babies are beautiful, and both of them have interesting coloring, especially your boy!

Sara - I'm glad that your scale is reflecting your diligence!

Lynn - I'm with you: No more fooling around.

We are going into "The Eating Season", and we must do what we need to do to keep those numbers going downward!!!!

Lana

253.2 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • LanaCabana537

Lynn - I looked it up..... 1 stone is 14 pounds. :O I want to lose 4 stone to get to Onederland, and it will take me at least until mid-July to do it, IF I can stay on my high balance beam!

Gah.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Miss T just threw one of the worst hissy fits I have ever seen. She associates the sofa with the medication I have been giving her so when I went to use it for leash - it wasnt happening and she freaked me out. So we went out on a break without a leash (big no no and cannot happen again). She has since had her Vienna Sausage/medication so things are okay.

Will see how lucky I am later as she has one more outing before lights out.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I am feeling quite a bit better. Still have occasional burning feeling in tummy... still struggling with eating.. i'm eating, nothing sounds/ tastes good, not finishing any meals.. head is better

Lana- I am not sure if it was migraine. I didn't have sensitivity to light or sound. But, the nausea and light headedness, makes me think migraine. Definitely worst headache I have ever had. Glad you made it home safe...

Sara- dogs are way too smart when it comes to medication... hope 2nd outing goes better.. glad scale is going in right direction..

Lynn/ Nikki- thank you...I am glad to be feeling better..

• Tilliesmommy1
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Dog would not sleep with me last night, so I brought her 2 sleeping places (blanket and travel case) into same room. She was waiting at door for me to go out this morning. Sitting by my feet as we speak. Still "screaming" at me about leash and head. She let me put her eye meds on. Leash is the problem at the moment. Kids/animals can be exhausting when they are not well.

Dog wanted to walk more and so I got my crossbody purse/ dog bag (flashlight/bags and room for keys) and decided the steps would be good for me. How is anyone else getting in extra steps?

Lynn - you can your own sauerkraut? - what is your fruit overload?

Will try and get more sleep before work.

Wave to all who follow.
  • brennerjlb
    Sara - I had to smile about your dog. Hissie fit :smiley: They do get their stubborns on once in a while. My fruit - I got 100 pounds of concord grapes and on my property I have elderberries- so I made some elderberry syrup for immunity booster and wine (30 pounds of elderberries!!!) Then I also picked Door County cherries - also made into wine. I did use much of my wine stash for my daughters wedding - so I am just catching up LOL or I have a problem - not discounting that possibility.
    Lana - OK one stone at a time! Here we go!
    Dawn - so glad you are better. migraines are not fun.
    Wave to all who follow!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Dog is complaining when I pick her up, so until I call the Vet and/or see how she is when I get home there is nothing I can do but fret. I am coming to Lynn's house and help drink her wine.
  • brennerjlb
    Sara- wine is ready in my chiller! I am sorry you are fretting. Dogs are HARD. Kids - they can tell you what is wrong and you can ask them questions....I hope all is ok.
  • LanaCabana537
    Hey All~~

Quick check in from phone.

🌴⛱🌴

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Dog less vocal and she is eating her meds. I am packing boxes and changed where I sleep, wonder if this is just her not liking change?? Will spray a lot of lavender tonight to help us both.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning.

On dog walk remembered oatmeal on stove. Last thing I needed was a fire, so dog was brought home. Her hissy fits are not as bad and she is eating/drinking. I had to "alpha" her this morning as I had had enough.

Temps high for Nov so all the clothing I switched over are too warm. We would love a Low Pressure system to stop by.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning Sara -

I looked quickly at your temperatures, and wow, every day there is a 30- to 40-degree swing in the readings with highs in the low 80s or upper 70s. Yet it gets pretty cold every night, so it's chilly when you get up, but roasting in the middle of the day.

Yesterday my physical therapist massage person worked on my left foot and calf to try to help it along. It still feels weak and a bit painful, so I am staying off of it as much as possible. I miss my walking! I can't believe I said that! LOL!

I want to look for a thing that can spray olive oil and be refilled. I am too liberal with my butter and olive oil.

Waving to everyone who stops by later on~~

Lana

253.8 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Saw thin layer of clouds this morning, which is something - partly cloudy next week but no rain and temps in 70's
  • Hi All,

Dawn I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better now, that sounded really unpleasant. I hope you continue to improve.

Sara Miss T's hissy fits remind me of our English Setter Alice when she can't get her own way! They are such characters. I hope you get a break from the fits now.

Lana I am sure we have something like the oil spray you mentioned. I use 1 cal frying spray but I'm sure there is a version of olive oil mister over here so you must have something there. I have to stay away from olive oil, I cannot be trusted with it.

I'm currently battling another half pound that seems to go and then come back again. Soooo frustrating. Thank goodness the new horses are keeping me upbeat and focused on losing. I want to ride my boy when he is old enough (another 3 years) so I really hope I can beat this half pound down soon! It's my last half pound to make 3 stone gone.

Oh and yes, a stone is 14lbs of weight. For some reason that's how most people weigh themselves in the UK. I'm fervently hoping to be out of the 20 stone bracket very soon!Just another 3.5lbs to go!

Waves to everyone I haven't mentioned or caught up with.

Hope everyone is well, Has anyone heard from Skinny? I had her on my friends list but it seems she's not been on for a bit :( hope she's okay, along with anyone else who hasn't been in. I know life gets in the way!

Take care all,

N :)
  • brennerjlb
    Hi
    Popping in to report my bad numbers :neutral: as promised. Going to stay accountable and will see them go down soon!
    CW 189.4
    HW 209
    GW 183.0
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Hit with a fever and crappy feeling since Monday night. Couldn't get into doctor till Friday. DH had several client appointments today so he could not take me. Plus would rather just work from home than sit for hours with sick people at the walk-in clinic. So have been tracking temperature. No fever the last few hours. Fingers crossed I can head back to office tomorrow.

On the bright side, have had little to no appetite so weight is down! Have to make sure I keep on task and not slip into old habits. Want to lose weight to fit into nice dress for Jeep holiday party in December. (crossing fingers I can make that happen)

Got all boxes for supervisor's military care package ready to send. Had to break it down to 4 smaller boxes instead of 1 large box. Hopefully all boxes make it there okay. Used USPS Click-N-Ship to make labels and pay postage. Never done that before. Hope it works!!