Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday to all!
    Sara - that Monster of yours. Sorry to hear she was on a roll.
    Missy - also very glad that Bronco is well.
    Lana - thanks for asking. Every day is a bit better. Walking along fairly ok... :wink:
    It is amazing it is the end of August. Hope everyone has a great September.

CW 195.2
    HW 207
    GW 180

~Lynn
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday to all!
    Sara - that Monster of yours. Sorry to hear she was on a roll.
    Missy - also very glad that Bronco is well.
    Lana - thanks for asking. Every day is a bit better. Walking along fairly ok... :wink:
    It is amazing it is the end of August. Hope everyone has a great September.

CW 195.2
    HW 207
    GW 180

~Lynn

How is your knee doing?
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good evening,

Air is better than weekend- weekend was on the edge of hazardous -- so relativity plays a role here.

Boca burger with cheese/bbq sauce and pickle relish on a brioche bun. Quite good, gets that burger craving with not as many calories.

Worst weigh in since I bought a scale. Not good Monday. Monster had fangs out and guess who got it?? You are just too smart. Applied for one job Saturday and still waiting to apply for second job the posting is not open for applying (dont ask, I dont know).

Need to watch something online with good looking men in it. Eye candy has no calories.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.

Oh man that stinks. Hopefully tomorrow goes better and good luck in your job search!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    ucvuy9483wuf.jpeg
    *** August 31 ***

Wow - it's the last day of August!

Tracy - glad you had a good time at the rally !

Sara - Monster? *Kitten* her! May she live in interesting times. πŸ‘Ή

Missy - glad to hear that Bronco and your foot are both coming along.

Lynn - how are you feeling/healing?

*tossing beach bag and spy novel onto lounge chair for later*

Lana

264.4 today

This month flew by! I’ll be sitting with the pups in my Adirondack chair
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,838 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    0c38xrgnqzx3.jpeg

Good morning all~~

I’m without Internet this morning. Doing this on phone is difficult, thus brief.

Y’all have a great day, OK?

😘

Lana

260.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Got home last night and vegged out.

Have today off. Went grocery shopping at 630 am - not crowded. Pork loins are in the crockpot with water and 4 cloves of garlic. Will shred later and make BBQ pork for salads and sandwiches. Freezing at least one portion of pork.

My original goal with COVID was to stay under 200 now my goal is to get under 200. Air quality is better so there is a walk today - not sure when.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    05w5sw1uloeb.png

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    24zp9g58m8tc.jpeg
    *** September 2 ***

Good morning β˜€οΈ

Sara - glad that your air quality improved a bit. Love your Charlie Brown & Snoopy!

I'm going to the local beauty school to get my hair trimmed. It's gotten quite scruffy, although it's always up in a knot/bun.

Waves to everyone else who stops by later on 🌴

*tossing hat and bag onto the lounge chair in the corner. Good view of the Cabana Boys station there πŸ˜‰*

Lana

262.8 today
    271.2 highest
    243.0 goal for πŸ¦ƒ
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Hello all!
    Been busy days at work lately. Always stuff flying up. Days go by fast, but my piles are getting bigger :wink:
    Sara - I love Charlie Brown and Snoopy! Thanks for that!
    Have a great rest of your day!
    ~Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Applied for 2nd job at work and there is a 3rd one available, it may be another demotion which I cant afford $$$$ but I know someone who used to work in that dept so I am doing my research.

Working OT on Saturday. Got my credit card bill. Car registration and one large shopping trip to Walmart and I need to do some OT.

Tomorrow's lunch is pork loin with a half a serving (if that) of Mac and Cheese with Broccoli and carrots in the dish.

After that who knows where my calories will go???

Mild temps are helping the fire fighters. I read the ski resorts are using snow makers to help contain the fire. Smart idea.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    jfm9sozrgqg4.jpeg
    *** September 3 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - wishing you good luck on the job applications πŸ€

Waving to everyone who stops by later on 🌷

Cabana Boys are moving the Big Friday Happy Hour to Saturday because Sara has to work tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ»

*tossing hat and sunglasses onto favorite lounge chair for later πŸ‘’ πŸ•Ά 🌴*

Lana

263.0 today
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    jfm9sozrgqg4.jpeg
    *** September 3 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - wishing you good luck on the job applications πŸ€

Waving to everyone who stops by later on 🌷

Cabana Boys are moving the Big Friday Happy Hour to Saturday because Sara has to work tomorrow πŸ‘πŸ»

*tossing hat and sunglasses onto favorite lounge chair for later πŸ‘’ πŸ•Ά 🌴*

Lana

Good morning, Cabana Crew,

Sara - ditto from me. The right job makes all the difference.

Hoping Missy and Lynn are recovering well.

Why can't we have Happy Hour beginning today and run it all the way through Monday night? Call it Wacky Weekend instead of Happy Hour. It is a holiday (for those of us in the U.S., anyway).

I'm exhausted. I have acquired plantar fasciitis in my left foot from this past weekend's activities.

I have to go to Sam's today for the Lodge and after I drop the stuff off, I am going home and going to bed. Dare anyone to need my services before Tuesday morning. Except Allison. We have a deadline to get our accounting system for the Lodge updated before the 10th. She may need my help, but that's no big deal.

**Claiming the lounge chair next to Lana. Bag with snuggly blanket and Patricia Cornwell novel is mine. Drinks on me, Crew!**

Tracy in Tennessee
  • LanaCabana537
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Tracy - What a good idea - Jean Luc will be arranging for a weekend festival, beginning today. He will be sending two Cabana Boys on the Club private jet with a special "care package" for Sara. ✨

Lana πŸ˜‹
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Weekend festival here I come!
    Tracy - I think there are foot braces(wrap type things) that can really help for PF.
    Not much new here. Scale has been much more forgiving than earlier in the week. I will have to see if I can string two weeks like this in a row once!

CW 193.6
    HW 207
    GW 180
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi! Hope everyone is doing good and has fun plans for the upcoming weekend. I’m working for 2/3 of it. But planning on working in the yard as much as I can. Foot is doing better. My big dog is doing better. Keeping busy. I also need to find a EMT Refresher class that will work for my schedule, which is proving difficult. That is if I even want to retain the license or just let it lapse. Decisions…

Have a great night and long weekend.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    mth6gelp6xf3.jpeg
    *** September 4th ***

Good morning everybody β˜€οΈ

I probably should still be sleeping....so I'll just get us started and come back later.....

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    tm6voppcwdn1.png
    *** September 5 ***

Good morning β˜€οΈ

Today would be a good day for me to walk, right?

Lana

263.2 today
    271.2 highest
    243.0 goal πŸ¦ƒ
  • LanaCabana537
    edited September 2021
    Options
    klzosma942h7.jpeg
    *** Sept. 6 ***

Good morning All~~

I've been struggling with difficult, depressed moodiness. Experience tells me this will pass.
    My solitary life + pandemic make it worse.

I need to grill those veggies I've been threatening to grill.....

Lana

264.0 today
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Grill those veggies, Lana! I'll be right over. :D

Put on your favorite music as loud as you can and sing along. Dance, jig, or chair bop along. Color or paint. Know your limits and if you need a nap, take one---or twelve.

I should probably get some veggies to grill too. Grilling hamburgers and hot dogs tonight. I didn't want to mess with the big gril, so we bought a 14" Weber Smokey Joe tabletop grill yesterday. I've been wanting one for a while.

{{{{{{ Hugs for Lana }}}}}

Tracy in Tennessee
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    xuzrnafkkvd5.jpeg
    *** Sept 7th ***

Good morning Tracy!!

Tracy - Thank you for the words of encouragement! My funk seems to have lifted.
    I grilled a bunch of zucchini and two regular onions sliced 1/2 inch thick, which are good to just have around to add to salads and other dishes.
    I looked up your little Weber grill. How cute is that!?
    Hot dogs sound good πŸ˜‹
    Hey - how are you settling into your new position at work? I hope that you are liking it πŸ€—

Time to get some paperwork done for later in the week. πŸ—’

Waving to Sara and Lynn and Jordanna and Missy and Runa and everyone who stops by later on~~

Lana

264.0 today