Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Church this morning came home with new yarn colors and hooked one of the elderly men with a plate full of treats to take home that I DID NOT need to eat.

Fried potatoes and scrambled eggs was lunch, Had an orange which is rare because of the high citric acid but one every quarter should be so bad......

Tracy!! Gosh you travel a lot. Hope your investment in laundry machines pays off. I can operate the old ones - the new ones have to many gizmos but oh well I need to learn new things.

Knitting, reading, and yes, napping are on my to do list.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,846 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    o81x01fp6nyd.jpeg
    *** March 7 ***

Happy Monday to All~~

I've been thinking about doughnuts for weeks, but I haven't been able to find the Krispy Kremes any more, so no doughnuts for me.

Hi Tracy - wishing you success for your trip to Bean Town. Your work on the road gives you a lot of activity points. That's good!
    May your new washer and dryer live a long and carefree life 😁

Sara - good going with foisting the treats off on that man! New yarn colors sounds nice 💗

Waving to Missy and Sherry and Melanie and Jordanna and anyone else who stops by today 👋🏻

Time to get ready to walk the Pumpkin Loop with the ladies....

Lana

263.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Lana enjoy your walking.

I got half of my "goal" at Walmart and gee whiz I had to blink at some of the prices. No mask policy here is like someone screaming summer break. Sorry but I am still wearing mine in large businesses. Cold wind and everything blooming make walking less that wonderful, but need to get my steps.

Today is empty so I dont know what I will do. Soccer may be on so I may get some eye candy :wink:

Wishing all a good day - stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - Yes, the no mask policy is being welcomed by many, and I maybe would begin to partake of it IF I weren't going on that cruise in <3 weeks, and I MUST test negative for covid to get on the ship! I am triple vaxxed, but boy I would be so wretched if I could not get on my "freedom cruise" on March 26th.

.....and Sara I love that you are an eye-candy soccer fan! Tell me: I just recently got DirecTV. What channel do you watch for this eye candy?

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!

Almost wrapping up week one with no sugar in my coffees in the morning and doing great with it. Trying to also keep ice cream and soda limited to weekend only treat. BUT I cleaned out the rest of the KitKat mini’s in my desk today at work. Manic Monday and being exhausted lowered my ability to say no. Grr.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    d6gkyojyj6fh.jpeg
    *** March 8 ***

Here is Tracy's cheerful Tuesday artwork. I hope that we all have an excellent day today.

Missy - Good going on making those changes! Candy has evil super-powers, doesn't it?

I need to get into the shower. Why do I dislike taking a shower? When I was young, it just didn't matter; now, it is work! I should get a shower bench, right? It would be safer too, since I like shampoo that makes the floor slippery....

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Yes that candy does. My co-worker is also selling candy for her daughters school fundraiser. That doesn’t help either
  • Cerimie
    Cerimie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This isn't your first rodeo with losing weight is it? That's fine, this group is full of people who have been around more than once, the difference is we're committing to ourselves to make this our last journey with losing weight.

Anyone can stop in ask questions, answer questions, or just check in. We are here to support each other, encourage each other, and help each other out on this journey.

We are a group from Weight Watchers who wants to continue this thread, but as Weight Watchers is deleting their boards, we are starting here.

I actually banned myself from starting a new MFP for 2 years as I wanted to actually see my overall weightless trend. This time for the first time ever I actually feel different about it since I started strength training and focusing on getting the macros to build muscle and improve my overall fitness instead of the calories. So I did start a new one hopefully the last one but who knows lol!! I made sure to do this for at least 2 months before I started so it wasn't just a fluke start.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana I watch the Premier League which is in English and is English teams (not entirely English players).

Cerimie - welcome! We are an open board, so stop by and post often.

I had pancakes for lunch. I made them so I at least know what's in them.....

Need to send a sympathy card and will make a trip to the mail box. It has been an ad lib kind of day so I cannot tell you what will happen even though I have a list.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    21ntgky6g3zg.jpeg
    *** March 9 ***

Good morning all and welcome to Cerimie!

Missy - Back when I was working, and people's kids were selling girl scout cookies or candy for fund raising, I would give the person some money and ask them to put the money directly towards the cause or if they needed credit of some sort, "buy" the candy, but ask them to donate it to a food bank.
    A lot of the actors would do that. They have to maintain their weight for a living.

Sara - once I get my big TV going, I will look with a renewed attitude at some of the sports station programming! ⚽️

Lana

261.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Took a short walk one of many today, replaced crafts stuff with shoes and moved the container next to my desk.

Why is making phone calls so troublesome? I always leave those to last?

Layering clothes kind of weather day.

Lana that makes sense that people donate or gift. I have gifted both boy scout and girl scout to the charity they were using. I got blindsided by the girl scouts new flavor and the cost.

CA has declared ourselves mask free and I am in the minority and keep wearing mine.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    21ntgky6g3zg.jpeg
    *** March 9 ***

Good morning all and welcome to Cerimie!

Missy - Back when I was working, and people's kids were selling girl scout cookies or candy for fund raising, I would give the person some money and ask them to put the money directly towards the cause or if they needed credit of some sort, "buy" the candy, but ask them to donate it to a food bank.
    A lot of the actors would do that. They have to maintain their weight for a living.

Sara - once I get my big TV going, I will look with a renewed attitude at some of the sports station programming! ⚽️

Lana

261.4 today

I’ll have to remember that next time. Good idea
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Cerimie wrote: »
    This isn't your first rodeo with losing weight is it? That's fine, this group is full of people who have been around more than once, the difference is we're committing to ourselves to make this our last journey with losing weight.

Anyone can stop in ask questions, answer questions, or just check in. We are here to support each other, encourage each other, and help each other out on this journey.

We are a group from Weight Watchers who wants to continue this thread, but as Weight Watchers is deleting their boards, we are starting here.

I actually banned myself from starting a new MFP for 2 years as I wanted to actually see my overall weightless trend. This time for the first time ever I actually feel different about it since I started strength training and focusing on getting the macros to build muscle and improve my overall fitness instead of the calories. So I did start a new one hopefully the last one but who knows lol!! I made sure to do this for at least 2 months before I started so it wasn't just a fluke start.

Welcome!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    bpegm97annbs.jpeg
    March 10

Can you believe that we are 1/3 of the way through March? Whooosh!

It's gloomy here today. I am going to try to keep it "sunny" inside and keep my mood up.

I made a batch of hard-boiled eggs this morning and had two while warm, with some seasoning on them. Not as luscious as scrambled with cheese, but better for weight loss.

Wishing you all a good day ☀️

Lana

264.2 today. Salt fest yesterday: store bought pasta dish for dinner.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning

Slept in and this is why I took 2 weeks off.

Lana use hard boiled eggs in salad. Salt is in practically everything with the trend of salted caramel it has creeped into sweets (even more than before). Enjoy your food and try and work it off when you can.

I am wandering up to the office to see if Soccer is on soon. I have my knitting craft bag ready with some digestive biscuits and good instant Indian coffee. Hoping for some eye candy.

Weight is coming down - stress and sleep are part of it but I am also not snacking like a vacuum cleaner at home.

• LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - Big congratulations on the weight coming down! That is wonderful, and I am happy for you!

I hope that you got your eye candy ⚽️
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    rj5z0f7bmbw4.jpeg
    ***March 11***

Good morning all ☀️

Just getting us started.....looking for that second mug of coffee.....

Lana

265.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Finally got up at noon. It was just easier to close my eyes again, so for me to watch the sun going down is a bit odd.

Sorry Lana no eye candy yesterday but Saturday is a good day for soccer on the tube.

Pot of Baked Ziti with meat sauce waiting for me. As today is a blob kind of day, I figure I will get more steps tomorrow.

Weight bounced back up but I am focusing on water and less on coffee,

Wishing all a good night.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    cyx29940274n.jpeg
    *** March 12 ***

Set your clocks forward!! Don't be late!!

Back when I was working, the stage managers would have to post signs all around backstage to make sure that the cast and crew knew to set their clocks forward. The Spring time change is the dangerous one: There was always at least one actor, poor things, who would be one hour late for the Sunday matinee! An understudy would have to go on, at least for Act One.
    You would think that with the advent of the smart phone this would be avoided, but nope! 🤣

Well it is raining bigtime here. And gray. It's very gray. Yick.

*waving at Cabana Boy for that 2nd cup of coffee*

Lana

263.6 today
  • missionalman
    missionalman Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've tried it all and nothing seems to work for me - But I am giving MFP one more chance as it is the platform I've had the most success with.

Ate like crud today, went way over my calories, but tomorrow is another day...this is only day 1! Did a dance workout from growwithjo on youtube, it was fun!