Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,330 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Its almost Friday- Lana that means little to you by comparison to the rest of us, but its almost Friday.

Dragon is working from home licking her wounds and milking it for all she can. Very quiet at work at the moment.

Taking a "course" in how to save $ and make it last longer. Getting some ideas. It is part of the company's wellness program. They are not going to pay us more so its a good time to learn to live better within my means.

Knitting and reading will round out this wonderful almost Friday.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Sara, I’m hoping the salt helps.

I’ve been away since 3. Today is going to be a long day. I’ll check back later.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,840 Member
    Options
    050asp5lslfu.jpg
    *** March 23 ***

Good morning ☀️

I am in a lazy, self-indulgent mood, and I may just do a whole lotta nothin' today.

What about you?

Lana

266.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    050asp5lslfu.jpg
    *** March 23 ***

Good morning ☀️

I am in a lazy, self-indulgent mood, and I may just do a whole lotta nothin' today.

What about you?

Lana

266.4 today

It’s very rainy here. Doggie had his spa day…church Bible study, and church. Thinking doggie may need another bath after this weather. Tomorrow Zumba in the morning and cleaning/purging in the afternoon.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    y23xhmav4m5d.jpeg
    *** March 24 ***

Happy Sunday all~~

Missy - bummer about that rain. I hope it stayed as rain, and you didn't get the freezing that other parts of the northeast got.

The sun came out today, so I'm happy.

Lana

266.4 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

As rainy and gross as it was Saturday is as sunny and bright it was today. Took umbrella and went walking. With very clear skies sunburning is easier.

Made Chicken and stuffing casserole in freezer - made 6 servings this time (7 total). Got recipe from youtube acrehomestead 5 casseroles not using canned soup.

Oh boy its Monday again. I have arranged a 3 day weekend again this Friday as I have a med apt on Thursday. I just need to let my brain decompress more often.

Wishing all a good night stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    iwvcunjefkd4.jpeg
    *** March 26 ***

What a long day today. Just was.

Sara - the chicken and stuffing casserole sounds wonderful. Stuffing is wonderful. 💖
    I'll be checking out that recipe. Thank you!

Lana

• kittyfantastico66
    kittyfantastico66 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join the group please?
    Pretty fed up with unsuccessful starts and to be honest, myself!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    g27cj5ogu9wc.jpeg
    *** March 27 ***

Good morning all~~

Yes, Kitty, please join our group. Stop by and let us know how you are doing ☀️

I just had my Heritage flakes with milk and a banana. Getting in some fruit, protein, and fiber first thing today. Not my usual habit. Just changing things up a little bit.

Waves to all who stop by today 👋🏻

Lana

268.4 today Yikes!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi! Can I join the group please?
    Pretty fed up with unsuccessful starts and to be honest, myself!

Welcome to the group!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good evening,

As rainy and gross as it was Saturday is as sunny and bright it was today. Took umbrella and went walking. With very clear skies sunburning is easier.

Made Chicken and stuffing casserole in freezer - made 6 servings this time (7 total). Got recipe from youtube acrehomestead 5 casseroles not using canned soup.

Oh boy its Monday again. I have arranged a 3 day weekend again this Friday as I have a med apt on Thursday. I just need to let my brain decompress more often.

Wishing all a good night stay safe and sane out there.

Chicken and stuffing sound yummy right now. Cold and gloomy lol. 😂 I have a chicken pot pie in the oven at the moment.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    y23xhmav4m5d.jpeg
    *** March 24 ***

Happy Sunday all~~

Missy - bummer about that rain. I hope it stayed as rain, and you didn't get the freezing that other parts of the northeast got.

The sun came out today, so I'm happy.

Lana

266.4 today

It stayed rain yay lol 😆
  • LanaCabana537
    edited March 29
    Options
    dkfx6qw1044q.jpeg
    *** March 28 ***

Hey y'all~

Yesterday I heard an upbeat, positive rock song from when I was 20 years old. I had not heard this number for years. At the moment it made me very happy.
    But a little while later, I was very sad. I've been sad all day for the loss of such an amazing time in my life--kind of mourning my long-ago youth.

This never happens with other music from that time......maybe I never realized how much I hurt from losing that boyfriend then....

Dang.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening.

Got eyes dilated and I came home and took a long nap. Someone drove me, I am not safe with my eyes dilated. Still open and will not do any knitting or reading tonight. Spoke with Dr about getting ultrasound on bad eye. Overdue in my mind so maybe in 6 months.

Oh Lana- I hope food was not your consoler to you flash back in memory lane. I like that you are trying new ideas for breakfast.

I have tomorrow off, getting my taxes done and will sleep in. What an exciting Friday. Might be a good day to make waffles and freeze them.

My attempt at making peanut butter/chocolate mini pies (graham cracker crust) worked well. Tasted good but some tweeking needs to be done. Taste is excellent which is most important.

Rain for today and tomorrow. Things will be wet for Easter Sunday egg hunt but no rain.

• mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. It’s. Even a very busy week—exams and now spring break has started for me.

Sounds like you have all been busy. I’m not good about staying out of the sun, Sara, although I rarely go out mid day for exercise unless I know it’ll be very shady.

Lana, sorry about that sadness. Sometimes things from the past can surprise us with their intensity, decades later. I know a bit too much about that. Hugs.

Missy, I’m heading to Tn soon. I hope the weather is nice in Memphis.

And welcome, Kitty, and hi to anyone lurking.

TTFN,
    Maureen
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    oqockxhr68ul.jpeg
    *** March 29 ***

Woof, I am tired. Long day today, so just checking in.

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    3zvf551hmafg.jpeg

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday! Weigh in day didn’t go well. Keep going in wrong direction. Will be power cleaning today.

CW : 218
    GW : 115
    HW : 228.8
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    Good morning Missy~~

There must be something in the air on the east coast: I too am going in the wrong direction.
    Time to turn that around!

I've got fresh vegetables in the fridge. What is so hard about cutting them up and cooking them?
    Gah!
    Into the kitchen with me right now to prep some asparagus and some zucchini!

*tossing history novel and beach bag onto fav lounge chair for later ⛱️*

Lana

269.4 today
    199 goal weight for now
    271.2 highest ever
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good morning Missy~~

There must be something in the air on the east coast: I too am going in the wrong direction.
    Time to turn that around!

I've got fresh vegetables in the fridge. What is so hard about cutting them up and cooking them?
    Gah!
    Into the kitchen with me right now to prep some asparagus and some zucchini!

*tossing history novel and beach bag onto fav lounge chair for later ⛱️*

Lana

269.4 today
    199 goal weight for now
    271.2 highest ever

I hear ya. I did just buy a food processor so that should help? It chops and slices too!!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    q7b2lfm6djo4.jpeg

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Missy