• mrsdwp
    mrsdwp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

Ohhh, I need to try this!
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Diet Swiss Miss Cocoa, Some Light Non Dairy Creamer, and Sugar Free Torani syrup (various flavors) so yummy!!
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Flavored creamer for me...usually Bailey's, but this time at the store, I bought Coffee Mate Sweet Italian Cream...yummy :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    If I had the money, I'd use Bailey's Irish Cream (not the creamer, the real stuff) every day. Nothing like it! For now, I use 1% milk.
  • iara333
    iara333 Posts: 18
    Options
    In Portugal it used to be common to serve black coffee with a stick of cinnamon. Now that I'm back in England I seriously miss cinnamon on everything.
  • munchkiemom
    munchkiemom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been getting a dark roast and adding vanilla crème liquid stevia. When I add it, I cannot tell I do not have cream in it at all...it tastes like the cream is in there but there are no added calories ...and I don't have to add any sweet'n'low! Perfect! Just be careful...too much liquid stevia can get bitter.
  • Kindone
    Kindone Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    More coffee. And sometimes espresso.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate and Splenda. I hate the taste of coffee on it's own, so I use Swiss Miss Diet cocoa packs.

Those swiss miss diet are amazing!! They make it really rich and chocolaty with very little calories.
  • vettech14
    vettech14 Posts: 28
    Options
    I use stevia and coffee mate, That is just me :))
  • itzCoffeeTime
    Options
    I drink it black now but I used to put a lot of cream and sugar. When cutting down the calories I made the appropriate adjustments.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I had Kahlua-flavored coffee with 4 tbsp of Ovaltine powder this morning.
  • teacuplady
    teacuplady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Half and Half. If I want sweet/flavoring I dribble a little Torani sugar free syrup in. It doesn't take much. Current faves are French Vanilla and Chocolate Macadamia Nut but there are lots of other flavors.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Evaporated Milk 80 calories for 2 oz and some Zero Sweetener
  • SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    Splenda and 2 tbls of sugar free creamer. 30 calories a cup! :)
  • chill_1
    chill_1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Black baby

Where do you find black babies?
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Edible Glitter of course! (aka colored sugar)
  • SandyRumzSmith
    SandyRumzSmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    chocolate soy milk. That way I get the sweetness and chocolate without that many added calories (I use about 1/4 cup)
  • Aliviuum
    Aliviuum Posts: 67
    Options
    A little vanilla protein powder, tastes like a latte mmmm

That's a great idea!
  • spiffybarbarella1
    Options
    Cinammon* burns fat.
    Organic cream slows the absorption of caffeine into your system so you get a slower release. I prefer to avoid dairy, when possible and usually drink mine black.
    Unsweetened vanilla almond or soy milk is a good choice if you don't like it black, and you want a figure friendly dairy free option.
  • PamShebamm
    PamShebamm Posts: 54
    Options
    A little chocolate protein powder, and a mini creamer (usually chocolate or Almond Joy flavored).