What is going on with all the cops being shot

Options
beskytter
beskytter Posts: 87 Member
I am in awe that society is shooting those that protect. What will happen when the cops say no more and we have no protection

Replies

• ashleyandniles16
    ashleyandniles16 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Its freeking me out
  • seeingthelight
    seeingthelight Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    dougozz wrote: »
    I am in awe that society is shooting those that protect. What will happen when the cops say no more and we have no protection
    exactly!

• mjblair39
    mjblair39 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's scary. A lot of people are angry or afraid and for some reason are targeting the police. Be safe!
  • Fitmomwith2boys
    Fitmomwith2boys Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It's the apocalypse. Be careful and vigilant
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Be safe out there.
  • hankpick77
    hankpick77 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Yes be safe and be aware. It's a shame.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    It's disgusting.

Be safe
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Please be safe! I find it appalling!
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    23 years working the job and have never had to be as alert as I am now

Be vigilant and be safe. We, or at least I appreciate what you do for us every day.

• Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It makes me sick to my stomach. I think the whole world has gone insane at times...and it also pisses me off. WHY would someone want to shoot at an agency that is sworn to protect and serve? All these clowns saying *kitten* the police and that cops are just abusive power trippers should maybe consider calling a junkie the next time their house is broken into, their child or their elderly parent is missing or their sister or mom is being beaten by their boyfriend. I've been in corrections for over 10 years and I wouldn't want to be in ANY Officer or Constables shoes, the thought terrifies me for the Police I know. =( Stay safe!!
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Doug - be safe out there. My father is on the job as well and it's the scariest time I've ever experienced. I can honestly say that this is scarier than 9/11.
  • proud_boy_mom
    proud_boy_mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It's ridiculous for sure! Thank you for risking your life everyday though.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options

Doug, my brother in blue... I started November of 1973 and retired in June of 2004.... I loved every second of my time... it was a city police department in North Carolina..... 10 years patrol and 20 years in Investigations......

I wouldnt want your job right now... its a scary time to be a police officer.... no matter what level.... there are so many people who really what we do and why we do it.... its sure not for that big pay check.....

you are a special person person.... stay safe.... head on a swivel ...... know there are a lot of us praying for you guys....

wish nay sayers could walk in our shoes one single day.....
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    The very people, who are serving and protecting society, are being targeted! how safe should anyone feel?
    This is the breeding ground for terror and chaos!

Please stay safe!
This discussion has been closed.