What is going on with all the cops being shot

Options

Replies

• Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I live in Europe, just moved from France last year. Here we are having terrorism on an individual basis, as in renting large freezer trucks to mow down people watching fireworks and knifing police in their homes at night. Its gotten widespread all over the world. I wouldn't have thought I'd see this kind of violence and murder. Its the modern age. Why haven't humans learned anything about how to get along in all these thousands of years?
  • Gamliela
    Options
    Ah, ok. I didn't know that. Sorry, but its really geting to be something no one can afford to ignore anymore.
  • Gamliela
    Options
    StuDuza wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    divide and conquer keep the little eaters fighting each other

cause chaos then provide the 'solution'

I'm minding my business on this thread...But I ABSOLUTELY agree with you salembambi! They are ALLOWING this to happen for a reason..I'm not saying anything else..I can go on and on, but thats how feelings get hurt and fights start..But ALL groups get funding, get paid...ask yourself WHY! Ok, Im really done now..lol..Don't wanna get thrown off this site..lol To all Police officers, PLEASE STAY SAFE AND VIGILANT!

WHO is allowing it?

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Gamliela wrote: »

I'm minding my business on this thread...But I ABSOLUTELY agree with you salembambi! They are ALLOWING this to happen for a reason..I'm not saying anything else..I can go on and on, but thats how feelings get hurt and fights start..But ALL groups get funding, get paid...ask yourself WHY! Ok, Im really done now..lol..Don't wanna get thrown off this site..lol To all Police officers, PLEASE STAY SAFE AND VIGILANT!

WHO is allowing it?

They, silly!
  • Gamliela
    Options

yes you are right all groups are funded in this and you are also right that saying this will cause offense lol everything causes offense in 2016

its only cool to hate on a certain race right now ;)

WHO is funding it?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options

WHO is allowing it?

follow the money
  • Gamliela
    Options

WHO is allowing it?

They, silly!

Who is 'they'? wow, get my english grammer books out next.

• _incogNEATo_
    Options

WHO is allowing it?

They, silly!

"grammar"
  • Gamliela
    Options
    The most money is possibly governments, the E.U. ? The U.N.? idk, who?
  • Gamliela
    Options

WHO is allowing it?

They, silly!

"grammar"

Thnx
    and so, who has the money for funding these things please?
  • Gamliela
    Options
    Will I get banned?
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Will I get banned?

It's just not safe.
  • Gamliela
    Options

WHO is allowing it?

follow the money

Well, Bambi, WHO has that kind of money?

• Gamliela
    Options
    Well, a least there is no conspiracy to get me banned then. Thnx
This discussion has been closed.