Post your daily exercise

Options
123457»

Replies

• filergirl
    Options
    An hour of pilates (feel the burn). Talia at Flirtygirl in Toronto is amazing! Still working up the courage to try a pole dance class.

Looking around the room, I was glad I lost ten pounds *before* I tried the class, though. Holy crap. Mostly dancers.
  • ambieloo2
    Options
    Pamela,
    I went to this site (your quote below) as well and it was just some weird fisher site. Any ideas? It sounded really good!

i have also followed the meal plans on abcrunch.com each week it is a different menu with a shopping list to go along with it. that way i know i am getting 1200-1400 calories each day. over a period of 90 days i have lost 50 lbs.
    [/quote]
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Alrighty then.... since I started this post, I have the obligation to keep it going.

50 jumping jacks
    50 squats
    only 10 minutes of Turbo Jam(little one got clingy)
  • erkuhns79
    Options
    WOW - all you folks put my measley 25 minutes elliptical (or 22-38 min walk away the pounds) 5-6 days/week to shame! Every once in a while I do about 15 minutes of pilates. No wonder I haven't lost weight in months!

Now I'm almost embarressed to post my activity~! :noway: Of course, when I am home, I can't sit still. I'm always finding a reason to be up...cleaning...cooking...organizing my closet...gardening...etc. Guess some activity is better then none.

Congrats to you all!! :tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Today I did an hour with a personal trainer. He had me doing strenght and cardio training. It was fun, but he's too expensive for me to keep!

He should give you a workout sheet with all the exercises. Go by that and make sure that you know how to use the machines properly and you should be able to do it without him. There are a few web sites that have guidelines for great work outs. Good luck to you