July Wii EA Sports Active

Options

Replies

• MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Cheers hun, I'll have a browse on amazon :D I think my leg stap isn't tatty due to under use LOL
    We'll have to plan for the next month and see what's happenin :D You guys keep me going with check and I really appreciate it, the support has been fantastic!!!!

Today I did two sessions again. 1) 30 Day challenge = 25 mins = 187.5 cals and 2) self created = 9.44 mins = 72.5

Let's keep it going ladies!!! We are so close to the finish line :D
  • Mandie69
    Mandie69 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This has really kept me motivated too. There are times when I come home from work and really just want to collapse on the sofa but knowing I will have to explain that I had yet another rest day means I come in get changed and get right on to exercising. I have always hated exercising but over the last couple of weeks I have become to enjoy it so bring on next month...I'm up for the challenge of another month if you want to.

:bigsmile:

Day 16 - 57 mins on hard 428 cals burned
    Day 17 - 58 mins on hard 505 cals burned
    Day 18 - rest
    Day 19 - 24 mins on hard 208 cals burned
    Day 20 - 41 mins on hard 355 cals burned
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Right on hun! Exactly the same way with the reporting in :D

Today was my rest day so I did an hour at Zumba.....and a short walk to and from the pub LOL I don't drink often but the zumba burns so many cals that I figured the 1 pint wouldn't hurt.

Back to it tomorrow though and I'm starting the 100 push up challenge as well if any of you are interested......got to get rid of those bingo wings and firm up the bust line *L*
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Right on hun! Exactly the same way with the reporting in :D

Today was my rest day so I did an hour at Zumba.....and a short walk to and from the pub LOL I don't drink often but the zumba burns so many cals that I figured the 1 pint wouldn't hurt.

Back to it tomorrow though and I'm starting the 100 push up challenge as well if any of you are interested......got to get rid of those bingo wings and firm up the bust line *L*
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Sorry for the double post guys, not sure how that happened!

Today I started the 100 push up challenge and then headed over to the Wii system:
    24.6 mins = 175.9 cals
    plus
    9.4 mins = 75.6 cals

Hope you ladies are having a fab week!!
  • Mandie69
    Options
    Day 21 - 41 mins on hard 355 cals burned
    Day 22 - 50 mins on hard 433 cals burned
    Day 23 - 66 mins on hard 572 cals burned
    Day 24 - 66 mins on hard 572 cals burned

Day 26 in the big brother house......today I have burned 241 cals but might do a bit more later....see how I feel xxx
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Fantastic job Mandie!! (yay we have a name ;) You are so close to being done, So very proud of you and all of us for keeping it going!

Today I did the challenge for 18.5 mins = 134.3 and added another 18 mins = 134.8
    I may have to do three days in a row so that I have a rest day for Zumba, so addicted now LOL
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Fantastic job Mandie!! (yay we have a name ;) You are so close to being done, So very proud of you and all of us for keeping it going!

Today I did the challenge for 18.5 mins = 134.3 and added another 18 mins = 134.8
    I may have to do three days in a row so that I have a rest day for Zumba, so addicted now LOL
  • MissMaz
    Options

• MissMaz
    Options
    Appologies again...apparently my computer hates me, but I do hope that you have all had fab weekends!!
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Better late than never right?!?

I am back at the workouts starting today, completed Workout #8 and I pushed really really hard! :happy:

I was able to keep a job in the newly formed teams at work so thanks to everybody for keeping me in their thoughts! :flowerforyou:

Per my HRM:
    30 Day Challenge - EA Sports Active (Wii)
    Workout 8 / Medium
    Time: 41:15
    Calories Burned: 307
    Average Heart Rate: 143
    Maximum Heart Rate: 172
  • MissMaz
    Options
    That's fatastic news!!! So happy for you hun, I know it's a big load off PHEW! and to top it all off you had a great burn! Welcome back :D
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Did the w1/d2 of the push up challenge yesterday.

Todays workout : 30 Day Challenge - 14.2mins = 102.4 cals + self created - 36 mins = 238.1 cals

(I love the decimal points *L*)

Out for a meal tonight, give me strength *L*
  • Mandie69
    Options
    Day 21 - 41 mins on hard 355 cals burned
    Day 22 - 50 mins on hard 433 cals burned
    Day 23 - 66 mins on hard 572 cals burned
    Day 25 - 70 mins on hard 601 cals burned
    Rest day tomorrow as I am off to my card making evening as I have missed quite a few weeks and need my crafty fix

:laugh: :laugh:
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Really going for the burn now!! Great job hun!
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Did W1/D3 of the 100 press up challenge after doing the 30 day challenge.

OFFICIALLY IN THE FINAL WEEK WOOOOO!

20.46mins = 164.3 cals
    18.21mins - 131.5 cals

I took the dog for a 20 minute walk this afternoon as well, but I haven't counted it, because sadly my diet today has nooooot been good, I really need to do a grocery shop.
  • Mandie69
    Options
    Well done on acheiving your goal of getting under 220lbs by 17th July....WTG!!!!
  • Mandie69
    Options
    Day 25 - 70 mins on hard 601 cals burned
    Day 26 - Rest
    Day 27 - 61 mins on hard 524 cals burned

3 days to go..................
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Workout #9 complete! :happy:

Doesn't appear I am going to get the 30 Day Challenge completed before we leave for Italy next Friday [August 6th]. I want to really concentrate on using the treadmill more over the next week so that I build up my walking endurance since we will be doing a lot of walking and from what I can see it is HOT HOT HOT there right now so need all the help I can get! lol Will post what workouts I can fit in over the next week.

Christine :flowerforyou:

Per my HRM:
    30 Day Challenge - EA Sports Active (Wii)
    Workout 9 / Medium
    Time: 30:59
    Calories Burned: 215
    Average Heart Rate: 137
    Maximum Heart Rate: 176
  • MissMaz
    Options
    Thanl ypu Mandie :-) sadly i don't think i'll hit the second one bit will extend it by a week maybe lol.

You guys are doing such a fab job and even if it's not the chalenge we are all still moving nearly everyday this month. If that's nkt an accomplishment i don't know what is :- D

We are nearlu there, let's go out with a bang!!