Idle_Moon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I like all the women in that video.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    phrunch wrote: »
    f9m0o2cfeh0a.jpg

Christmas Abbott, man. I want to look smokin' and push around some tires.

This is the image I have in my head when I think to myself that I want to be stronger, but I do love the body I have now. Aside from good health, I originally just wanted a body that could fit into typical single digit sized clothing and a flat stomach. I'm there already, and I now focus more on getting stronger in at least one area of fitness. I do have a thing for a small waist, so I wouldn't mind it if my waist size shrunk even more due to my workouts. Still, at the end of the day, I feel like I'm already living my dreams.
    Just wanted to start this thread for fun! I was wondering what would a dream body mean for you or if you've achieved your dream weight, how would life change for you...ie..having more fun clothes shopping, keeping up with kids, beach body, eat anything you want, etc,.Mine would be like playing in the NFL, haha! Not realistic but nice to dream =)
    Overall, it's just awesome being at a place I thought I'd never get to.
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My dream body has always been athletic. Not meaning 6 pack abs, athletic. Just a built body that you know is just not... stick and bones, ya know? Like you can tell i workout but it's nothing like WOW, either.

As far as weight goes, as of now i just want to hit the 120 mark. Wether or not a gain or lose when i start building muscle is another story.