NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    @TeresaW1020 That sounds like a wonderful time with your friends. It truly is life-changing when you finally get a friend group that fits well. When we first moved to our current community we had a heck of a time finding a group we fit into, but now we've got some amazing friends here and it's been truly life-changing so I'm totally with you there!

@theslightedgeforever lol I'm totally with you. Sometimes I can blame it on sleep...but sometimes...yep it's just me being me.

@trooworld oh my goodness, I would be so annoyed at the car dealership if I were you! How incredibly frustrating and awful customer service.

Happy Monday All! We went over to our friends' house for a fire last night and it ended up being way later than expected so I did not fit in a workout this morning. I'm hoping to get one in this afternoon after work. It is SO hard to focus on work this morning, especially since we didn't get to bed until pretty late last night. I also didn't eat the best this weekend. I really need to kick it into gear, otherwise I'm going to have to go out and buy new pants...and I really, REALLY don't want to do that. I'm thinking of mixing up my schedule a bit, because right now I think I just have too much time in the evenings near the kitchen but I also dread the idea of working out after work so it just feels like a lose-lose situation. Ugh.
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,547 Member
    Afteroon all, I am sorry I was missing this weekend . I am still at work and have a busy night, but wanted to get on here and try to keep doing what I need to do for a better me. I didn't get on the treadmill, but boy have me and the baby girl been walking our neighborhood. SO still movement. I am trying to eat better, but last night made Talipia and really wanted fried potatoes. So I did, but I had broccoli too. LOL. It was a new word for Baby girl. She keep saying it over and over. LOL

no time for personals. Hopefully catch up tomorrow

cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,196 Member
    @trooworld. My friend's car: They told her it was a seal problem in the window. That's how moisture was getting in there. They said they fixed it and she had to take it back three more times cause the problem was still there. So they ended up trading cars. I got 100% today. I was very careful to follow the schedule today. Four days of exercise per week is still good. So hit it hard on those days. Besides the losing weight factor, it's so good for our bodies as we age. To keep moving around like young people instead of little old ladies with a walker.

@teresaw1020. How is your mom? Have you talked her into any kind of health program? I'm glad you had good times with your friends. I can't wait to get back to normal. i would do an outside event like a firepit night. One of my friends hosts one of those every year. I'm excited to see people. Today in the mall I saw a lady walking and she kept pulling the mask outwards to let in some air. I have some masks that are easier to breathe in than others. But I keep wanting to breathe so for now, I wear a mask. lol.
  • theslightedgeforever
    @mswatson0777 I think I'm the kind of person that could make friends no matter where I am. My dad always said I would talk to the wall. I can meet people at WalMart and start talking about life things. My dh is the exact opposite. I think he has one friend. I say you better hope you die before that friend or you're screwed. Schedule and environment is so important in how habits play out. For instance, we used to watch our one TV show for the day in bed before we sleep. Then something happened with the TV so we started watching it in the family room. Which is next to the kitchen. So I started snacking at night when before I wouldn't because I didn't want to eat in bed. The bedroom TV is fixed so I think time to go back to the bedroom. It took me a while to figure out the best time for exercise. I still need about 15 more minutes added to the schedule, but I'm having a hard time getting up earlier in the mornings to do it. So I'm trying to just do 5 minutes at a time. My biorhythms are much more alert and active in the morning and evening. I found that afternoons, I'm not good for anything.

@cbabie. Walking is walking no matter where you do it. Plus you get the added bonus of fresh air and sunshine when you are outside. That's good that you are teaching healthy food habits at a young age. I still laugh about mom banning all sugared cereals (the good kind) from the house so it was always Cheerios so we would eat better but then allowing lots of sugar to be added to the bowl. lol. Health was just not up there on the priority list as we grew up.

I am having a problem with food that I'm trying to figure out. My behavior is not going to get me where I want to go.

Yellow Day- Went over. 199/164. Intentional movement. 23 min YouTube video. 42 min walking

September goals: Green dot day. :( Drink 6 glasses of water. o:) Burn 250 cals via exercise. o:) Preplan food o:)
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Oh bummer! I wear glasses too, so I know what you mean. My glasses sometimes get fogged up and that makes me aggravated but then I just think of how the mask is protecting everyone so I just kind of put up with it lol. Yeah, I agree, I just want it to be over! I'll attend your mask burning party. ;) My hair is pretty much my natural color just no grays: dark brown. Boring! lol I think I want it to grow to the middle of my back but I don't know yet. The dealership: no, not good business practice at all! :( I hope you enjoy HL. What are you going to get? I'm glad you had a good time at the party.

@mswatson0777 Oh, I was annoyed! It's like, why did I make an appointment then? I'm glad you got some social time in, it sounded like you needed that. Yeah, I hear you about not wanting to workout after work. I've never been one to be able to do that.

@cbabie Do you have a scenic neighborhood? Are there a lot of trees? Probably not since you are in AZ, right? I'm glad you are walking with baby girl. Broccoli must have been a hard word for her to say!

@theslighteedgeforever Ah. There's no way that's the problem since it hardly ever rains here. I wonder what it is? I think it has to do with the a/c, i think there must be a hose under the seat that is disconnected. WTG on the water! I got about 75% which is impressive because I was onsite yesterday working and usually I have problems on those days. I drank 26 oz on the way to work, that's how that happened. You make an excellent point about exercise, noted. I understand what you are saying about your problem with food. What are you going to do about it?

Hello all. This is day 3 of "Leave 3 bites of food on my plate" goal. I'd say I'm doing pretty well with this goal. I'm still incorporating last week's goal into the mix, too (Asking myself if I'm really hungry before I eat anything). Today I take my car to the shop to see what's wrong with it. I have a lot of anxiety about it. I hope it's not something major.

COMMITTED.
    September goals: get at least 7 1/2 hours of sleep every night, drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @mswatson0777 I’m glad that you have a great friend group too and that you got to have fun last night. Yeah, I wouldn’t like to work out after work either. You might have to get creative during these busy times you are living. Most importantly is to stay out of the kitchen! No buying bigger pants!! ;)

@cbabie I think walking the neighborhood is probably a much better workout than walking on the treadmill. :)

@theslightedgeforever Mom is good but she is definitely set in her ways. The good thing is that she eats what I make for dinner, which is much healthier than what she used to eat. Her doctors are happy with her so that is a plus for sure. HaHa, I am that lady that will pull my mask away so that I can breathe! I am very careful not to do it around people, so I don’t stress them out. A friend of mine just got a mask with a nose wire and she said it really helped with the fogging of her glasses. I’m going to order one today since it looks like it will be stuck on my face for the foreseeable future. :/

@trooworld Like I told you in F2F, I love your goals and plan to do them too. I think that if we can get used to leaving food behind it will help train us to stop when we have had enough instead of just stuffing it in because it tastes good. Or we need to become terrible cooks! :D

Good morning! The plan for today is to paint the concrete porch. We weren’t going to, but it’s so stained up with Georgia red dirt that I think it will look nicer and be easier to clean. The screens look amazing and my new rug comes later today! I’m excited to get it all done and enjoy the space. I’ve been consulting with Dr. Google and we are very sure that my back problems are from my sciatica nerve. I’m going to research exercises that I can start doing. Of course, continuing to lose weight is highly recommended so I guess I better continue doing that too. ;)
  • mswatson0777
    @cbabie Walking the neighborhood is a fantastic swap for the treadmill, way to go! And I love that your little grandbaby loves broccoli!

@TeresaW1020 Sounds like your home spruce-up is going really well! We have a painted deck and love how it adds a pop of brightness so I hope you like yours too. Sorry to hear about your back, sciatica issues are no joke. I've heard foam rolling works really well (I LOVE mine for releasing tension and increased mobility) so that might be something to help?

@trooworld I'm always amazed at people who can workout consistently after work. it was different when I had a workout class to go through because I looked forward to seeing everyone and having that social time. But at home, streaming a workout in my living room, bleh.

@theslightedgeforever Sorry to hear about your current food struggles, what's been going on? And I totally get it about environment. Now that it's getting colder I may move myself to the downstairs (where the fireplace is) to place myself as far away from the kitchen as possible. And I've always been envious of people who can make friends anywhere. I'm great at making really deep friendships, but I also only click with certain people so it's ferreting out those people that's the challenge.

Happy Tuesday all! Although it doesn't especially feel happy. I tweaked my knee somehow (I noticed it while biking yesterday) so I had to completely stop my workout this morning and switch to something low impact. I'm still struggling a lot with feelings of burnout (I know, you're all completely shocked those haven't gone away!). I ended up curling up in bed at 8pm last night with a book to just check out from the world for a bit. I debated calling in sick for a mental health day, but didn't want everyone freaking out thinking I had COVID so I sucked it up this morning.

• cbabie
    Morning all, I got up so late today. These nights of going to bed at midnight, waking up @ 3 when you hear the little one up and then you can't find her and you are freaking out. Only to find her in the living room standing by the couch. Then you wake up at 5, go turn the coffee pot on...go back to bed and wake up at 6:30 only time to get ready to be online @8...ugh. So not walking today. I have meeting tonight to...so today is a bust. The good news is I won't be sitting by the food.. LOL.

@mswatson0777 LOL hearing her say broccoli was cute. I have so been in your shoes..so please take care of you...Don't worry if your coworkers think you have Covid...you just might need another night of check out. LOL

@TeresaW1020 I am so imagining your porch..I bet it is SO relaxing.. That's great your mom eats what you cook..not sure my mom or my dad would have. I think mom yes maybe, but dad NOOOOO..... LOL

@trooworld my neighborhood is not great, but not bad.. I live right off the freeway here, but I am used to the cars and traffic..didn't used to be like this, but now when I take her for walks she sees a bus and she says bus..truck..varooom...LOL. Can you tell my DH "plays" with her...sorry about your car...I laughed when you said to slightedge..what are you going to do about it? LOL glad you are keeping her in check :)

@theslightedgeforever yea we didn't have good examples except don't do as I do, do as I say...LOL Yes move away from the kitchen.. I have thought about moving into my bedroom..baby girl loves playing in here...it would be a plus. LOL

Cbabie
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    @theslightedgeforever I do think BC has wildfires sometimes, but right now it’s the smoke from the south…..a firepit night sounds heavenly. Some day this will all be over….that’s great you can make friends. I’m the opposite, I am terrible at meeting people. It makes things hard.

@retiredandlovingit that’s a lovely picture with the sunflowers! They’re nice flowers. I have some house plants and I’m new to house plants tbh and I find it kind of stressful lol. 2 are doing really well and 2 are struggling. But I’m learning!

@TeresaW1020 that sounds like a great game with the musical chairs! I love it. Boxing is pretty tough. I’ve tried it a couple times and it is a tough workout. I just don’t feel fit enough for it. I feel like you need a very strong core and a lot of stamina……glad you had a good time with your friends. I’m jealous!

@mswatson0777 sorry about your knee. Always good to take it easy with stuff like that. You always sound so busy- good you can check out when you need to.

@trooworld I used to have very short hair and then I grew it out. Took quite a while, and I hated the in between. For a while I had a mullet I swear. Now it’s kind of like a long bob basically. I won’t ever get it cut short again lol. I don’t want to go through the process of growing it out again. ….I’ve gotten used to the mask too. I don’t get what the big deal is but I don’t want to get into politics lol. I’m in Canada so it’s a bit different here. At least right now, who knows what the future holds.

@cbabie better she is saying broccoli than candy lol! Although candy is probably easier to say.

I’m ok, I met my exercise goals last week and did some mobility.

This week I want to do around 11.5 hours of exercise. Mix of walking, biking and seeing my trainer. Holy smokes it was nice to be in a gym and lift weights. My gym is small and practically empty so I don’t worry about covid.

I have fall allergies and it always takes a while for the meds to work. So the allergies hit me today so I feel like crap, so hopefully by the weekend the meds will work. I just take OTC stuff. I’m having some other minor health problems that are a pain. Minor in that it can be fixed but it is annoying to live with. I see my doctor next week- normally I would see her next day. But their office was closed this week for some training. So I can live until Monday.

Anyway I’m taking it easy today, work is quiet this week thankfully.

The weather is beautiful- I love fall. Take care all
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld. I got 100% today. cbabie has lots of pretty flowers in her neighborhood although it's post summer so probably not now. lol My favorite thing was to look at all the yards and see how they did their landscaping. Yaaay on your 75%. What am I going to do about my food? My first thing I think is substituting fruit or cheese for any other food I might have at night. Remember that Hamilton workout? She redid it so it can be viewed now.

@teresaw1020. Leaving food behind is a good rule but one I know i wouldn't remember til afterwards. I'm having such a hard time with memory lately. Another menopause symptom I hear. Dh was complaining about my moods and I said it's menopause. Look it up. So he did and said how do you spell it I said MENopause. It's when you really need to take a pause from men. :D So he kept reading and after each symptom, oof That's not good. Do you have that? YES. Yes, I do. So being the male that he is was looking for me a solution last night. I said if there was a solution, that person would be very rich. I'm having pain like sciatica but up the front part of my leg. I don't know what causes that. It goes from knee to groin and can literally stop me in my tracks. We painted samples today on our family room. I felt like Tom Sawyer. I was supposed to do it but got my son and hubby to do it while I watched. >:) Hubby wants to do two more samples.

@mswatson0777 I've been using my foam roller for opening the chest exercise. When I used to work, I liked to exercise afterwards. It was a transition time between work and home. Plus if I didn't do it then, I know I would go home and just sit on the couch. I loved that little gym. I think we all show some kind of PTSD symptoms these days. Ouch on the knee.

@cbabie. Don't forget the nice mountain view you have if you walk the route I used to walk. Mom ate my healthy food but then complained about how tasteless it was and if we just added more salt and fat it would have been better. Green beans. I even got her to drink a green smoothie once. Only once. I told her that she was a person who added a bunch of sugar to strawberries. So.....

@its_cleo. Yaay on the exercise and mobility. I'm sure your numbers in Canada are better than ours. One day I hope to visit there. Although right now, you won't let me in. :D I agree fall is my favorite time of the year.

Yellow Day- Stayed OP. 154/164. Intentional Movement: 26 minutes YouTube video. 30 min walk

September goals. Green dot day. o:) Drink 6 glasses of water. o:) Burn 250 cals via exercise. o:) Preplan food :(
  • trooworld
    @TeresaW1020 I agree. I think this week's goal is really important for the reasons you said. I don't think we could be terrible cooks if we tried lol! Do you have health insurance, Teresa? If so, why don't you go to the doctor about your back? I know Dr. Google is a highly recommended doctor and all, but... :)

@mswatson0777 I know, right? I'm just not one of those people. Sorry about your knee and the burnout. I wish there was a holiday coming up but there isn't for a while. Do you get floating holidays? I have scheduled mine for one in October and one in November.

@cbabie Oh dear, that would freak me out too. I live by the freeway, too. It takes some getting used to but I'm used to it now. Yeah that sounds like your DH plays with her! Lol Hahaha she always keeps us in check, why not keep her in check? ;)

@its_cleo Yeah my hair had an undercut with a bob and I'm growing that out and it sucks! Growing out hair is the worst. That's great you met your exercise goals! And yay for being able to go back to your gym. I also have some fall allergies so I feel for you.

@theslightedgeforever That's great on the water. I got about 30%. I love to look at flowers on walks. Good to know you have a plan. I'll have to check out that Hamilton video.

Hello all. I took my car in to the dealership and the water under the seats was due to a clogged A/C hose that was also disconnected. I had them do some maintenance things and it wasn't too expensive at the end of the day.

COMMITTED.
    September goals: get at least 7 1/2 hours of sleep every night, drink 2 (26 oz) bottles of water a day
  • mswatson0777
    @cbabie I do not know how you function on that little sleep, I would be losing my mind! I hope today goes smoothly for you. And you're right, one of these days I just need to take a mental health break away from it all.

@trooworld I did request a personal day off for Friday next week that I am deeply looking forward to. The problem is I have so much work to do this time of year that time off just seems ill-advised, which is a struggle. I am so glad your car repair was an easy fix, that is great news!

@theslightedgeforever I love the idea of seeing exercise as transition time. It truly is all about the mindset shift!

@its_cleo That is an impressive amount of movement! What's your typical time breakdown for each activity? I hope you're able to get some allergy relief soon.

The knee is definitely still acting up today. I tried PiYo, but she started doing bouncing squats which was a no-go so I switched over to the 21 Day Fix pilates workout which ended up being a great burn. I was able to get a hold of some resistance bands so I may focus on strength training while I heal. I just feel really fortunate that walking doesn't aggravate it, just jumping and lunges, so while I have to be careful what kind of movement I do I still have a lot of options to work with!

Last night, my SO and I played hookie on our obligations and ended up meeting some friends for a few drinks. It was a great break from reality and very much needed. I'll spend more time today being responsible.
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 Well I hope you are able to enjoy your day off and not suffer any from taking the day off. I'm glad you were able to find a workout that didn't aggravate your knee. A nice night of drinks with friends sounds like just what you needed. <3

COMMITTED.
  • mswatson0777
    @trooworld Thank you! I hope so as well, I'm always terrified of my email after three day weekends

Happy Thursday all! Today is another hectic day but I'm making it work. I did a boxing workout this morning with minimal kicks and my knee only twinged once which I figure is a good sign it's a minor sprain (thank goodness!). I figure another week of low-impact and I'll start incorporating things back in and see how they go.

I ended up working on schoolwork until 9pm last night, and probably will again tonight. My goal is to crank out a 12 page initiative proposal by the end of this weekend so I can focus in on dissertation work until the next class starts mid-October. The friends that we were going to get together with this weekend are now quarantined due to COVID exposure so I now have the full weekend free. Hopefully we'll fit in some fun things too because that much schoolwork is enough to drive anyone batty!
  • theslightedgeforever
    No time for personals tonight.

Green Day. Stayed OP. 229/238. Intentional Movement: 2 hrs and 8 minutes walking.

September goals. Green dot day. o:) Drink 6 glasses of water. :| Burn 250 cals via exercise. o:) Preplan food :(
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @mswatson0777 I have a foam roller and just need to remember to use it. Hey, if you need to take a mental health day then take it! You have to take care of yourself. I hope your knee gets better soon. When mine flares up I have to really stop and let it heal. Yeah, I tried PiYo once and just couldn’t do all that jumping. I LOVE 21 DF Pilates. Talk about a booty burn! :p I’m glad that you had a nice time with your friends.

@its_cleo I agree with you on the boxing is much harder than I had anticipated, and my core is the weakest part of my body. :/ My DH's fall allergies are in full swing too and he is pretty miserable. He kept hacking all through the stores yesterday. I told him he needs to carry a sign saying it's allergies and not Covid. :grimace:

@trooworld I don’t have regular health insurance. I have something called Christian Healthcare that is a cost-sharing thing. I have a fairly big deductible and then CHM kicks in to pay. DH threatens me with going to the doctor all the time. I will if I can’t get a handle on what is wrong. But first I have to pay who knows how much to fix this tooth of mine, which I have no type of insurance for. Glad that you got your car fixed. :)

@theslightedgeforever Husbands can be so funny, as well as aggravating when they try to fix us. My DH actually bought me this big book on menopause. My sciatica pain often moves to the front part of my leg as well. What color are you doing in your family room? :)

Good morning! So yesterday was a busy day. I had my staff meeting and then we went to lunch. I came home and DH and I went out and looked at new office chairs, but I didn’t like what they had and I’m not paying $500 for a chair! We decided that I should work on my posture when I’m at the computer, so we found a cushion to put on the seat and a small lumbar pillow. Then I came home and put my computer up on a riser to lift it up 4 inches. This is forcing me to sit up straight. I will see if this helps my back. After all our running around yesterday, we ended up picking up dinner at Five Guys. So my weight is wayyyy up this morning! :s This whole week has been a bust with no workouts and my back and tooth causing me so much trouble. I found a three week Yoga program on Beachbody that I am going to start today. I want to try that along with my treadmill. I’m going to give that a try before I jump into something more strenuous. OK, I gotta get my day started! :)

• trooworld
    @mswatson0777 I know what you mean! After I was furloughed for 4 months, I came back to over 2,000 emails (most of them I could delete but still...I had to delete them!). I hope you can find something fun to do this weekend.

@theslightedgeforever Hello and get your water in!!!!

@TeresaW1020 Ah, I understand. Well, I hope you feel better soon! I hope the cushion and pillow help you. I love Five Guys, it's so goooood!

Hello all. I hope you are well. I spent most of yesterday in the kitchen. Tomorrow is my 52nd birthday and we are celebrating by taking food to my brother-in-law's apartment. I made Cincinnati Chili, it's one of my favorite dishes and I only have it about once a year (I'm from Ohio originally). It is best made a day or two ahead of time to meld the flavors and it takes 3 1/2 hours to make. My husband is making a lemon-orange bundt cake. In other subjects, I'm going to put up my Halloween decorations tonight and I can't wait. But first, I have a staff meeting via Zoom at 5:00. :(

COMMITTED.
  • mswatson0777
    @theslightedgeforever Way to go on intentional movement, over two hours is great!!

@trooworld Just hearing 2,000 emails gives me anxiety. And Happy Birthday! What a fun way to celebrate! What makes Cincinnati chili different?

@TeresaW1020 I hope the yoga program helps. Back pain is no joke so I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. And I was so frustrated with PiYo since I really wanted a low impact option, oh well.

Happy Friday! I was super excited because my knee is already starting to feel better so I was able to jog in place a bit and do jumping jacks without pain. Burpees still set it off though so I'm definitely not back 100%, but I figure that much progress in just a few days means it was only a mild tweak instead of the larger issue I was expecting it to be.

I also FINALLY found dumbbells online! Thank goodness! I've got ones at home that can swap out weights to be 5, 10, or 15lbs so I'm adding a 2lb, 8lb, and 13 lb set to help with different exercises. Having a complete weight set is going to open up so many workout options with Beachbody because I've felt pretty limited up until now.
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    @mswatson0777 that is great you found some dumbbells online! I’ve looked off and on but not much luck, though I’m back at the gym now. But dumbbells would have been cheaper lol. Also glad your knee is healing. I hate dealing with injuries- still recovering from achilles tendonitis so I know what a pain it is to get derailed….the breakdown for each activity- I usually walk around 60-90 mins a day. A bike ride maybe once or twice a week for an hour or so. Some strength training maybe 3 times a week, about an hour at a time.

@trooworld happy birthday! I love Halloween but I never put up decorations lol. I think bc kids don’t come here up into my building.

@TeresaW1020 I struggled a lot sitting at a computer all day. I found the best thing is standing breaks, and actually if you can get a standing desk they are really awesome but they’re very very expensive. I don’t have one at home, but one job I had they used to have them and it really helped me.

@theslightedgeforever- 2 hours of intentional movement sounds great! Also I really love that phrase and will borrow it!

Well I;ve done pretty well with exercise this week, I think past my goal but I won’t tally until tomorrow. Walking, strength, and one bike ride. The weather has been great so I’ve wanted to get out on the bike more but just couldn’t make it work.

I went to the gym today and did some squats, Romanian deadlift, mountain climbers, and some rows. These were the first semi-heavy rows since Jan when I got biceps tendonitis so I was very pleased. It’s taken that long for my bicep to heal. Even still it was 12 lbs and I was up to 20, 25 before I injured it. My achilles will take longer I think. I probably won’t be able to jog until next spring, but it was a more severe injury.

As always calories are where I fall down. Have been so so and also haven’t been fully tracking. Not sure what to do or where my motivation lies. Need to think more about it.

In other news work has been very quiet, I have 3 clients and they’ve all been quiet which makes me nervous bc I’m afraid then all 3 will blow up at once.
  • cbabie
    Afternoon all, well I had a long post written and it went bye bye when I hit the edit button...not to self don't edit. I don't have time to rewrite all..sorry. I have been walking outside with baby girl and not on TM this week.

@mswatson0777 glad you got to see your friends

@trooworld So happy the car wasn't something real expensive or major. Happy 52nd!!

@its_cleo So glad you are back in the gym

@TeresaW1020 Yes chairs are expensive..LOL I used to work for an office furniture company. Make sure your height is correct where you arms are L shaped and straight and supported. No shoulder scrunching. LOL

@theslightedgeforever No I don't walk where you used to..but do love those mom made strawberries..but then the heartburn sets in

Okay sorry it's short...

Cbabie