Apetamin weight gain

Options
124»

Replies

• stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Well if she takes your advice, or the know it alls because it's obvious.. Great! If not that's great too. At the end of the day I'm going to do what I want to do. Take it however you like. I will respond accordingly. You have a great day!!
  • stowns30
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    One shouldn't comment "Apetamin Rocks" on a thread about what??? APETAMIN... Lls #craziness
    Actually, this thread is about someone who is having issues after taking Apetamin.
    Lol... As u should take your own advice
    I'm not trying to dismiss the discussion, doe.

Okay sweetie.... I'm just so happy not to be skinny anymore. I found what works.. And I'm enjoying my progress. Maybe someone else can explain to you whatever it is you need to know. I do hope you have a wonderful day tho! It's nice out.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well if she takes your advice, or the know it alls because it's obvious.. Great! If not that's great too. At the end of the day I'm going to do what I want to do. Take it however you like. I will respond accordingly. You have a great day!!

Good for you. I am glad you do what you think is best for you. But this is about the OP.
  • stowns30
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »

Good for you. I am glad you do what you think is best for you. But this is about the OP.

Thanks

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    One shouldn't comment "Apetamin Rocks" on a thread about what??? APETAMIN... Lls #craziness
    Actually, this thread is about someone who is having issues after taking Apetamin.
    Lol... As u should take your own advice
    I'm not trying to dismiss the discussion, doe.

Okay sweetie.... I'm just so happy not to be skinny anymore. I found what works.. And I'm enjoying my progress. Maybe someone else can explain to you whatever it is you need to know. I do hope you have a wonderful day tho! It's nice out.

I wasn't aware I was asking for any explanations from you but..thanks. I was just offering advice to the OP of this thread to think twice about waist trainers and their effectiveness.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    htimpaired wrote: »
    My waist trainer did a great job slimming my mid section. Whether it dehydrated the area or pushed fat in other areas I'm very happy with the results.

"Pushing fat in other areas" is not physically possible, without plastic surgery.

Meanwhile I'm still stuck on why we want to be "pushing the fat around."

to push it to the "right" area, hello...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    My waist trainer did a great job slimming my mid section. Whether it dehydrated the area or pushed fat in other areas I'm very happy with the results.

"Pushing fat in other areas" is not physically possible, without plastic surgery.

Kim K and Amber Rose totally told me this is a thing. I trust them. For reals.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Kim K and Amber Rose totally told me this is a thing. I trust them. For reals.

sounds legit...