Are you dressing up for Halloween?

Options
12346»

Replies

• nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Anyone mention it is only July?

So are you saying it's too early to discuss Xmas? Lol. Only 5 months and 10 days left ;)
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I want to dress up as a sexy Little Bo Peep...and I want a sexy man to be naked and let me cover him with cotton balls and have a leash on him and he can be my SHEEP...LMAO no seriously! ;)

Awesome idea!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I am stealing this super easy costume idea from someone super cool. Who I cannot mention here. NO i'ts not voldemort. But, yeah thanks superawesome someone. It's gonna be an easy and great halloween as soon as I find a wig store that still has those foam heads. (and I don't even haz to be a slutty anything.)

oRvM3pR.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I want to dress up as a sexy Little Bo Peep...and I want a sexy man to be naked and let me cover him with cotton balls and have a leash on him and he can be my SHEEP...LMAO no seriously! ;)

Awesome idea!!!!

How many cotton balls? cause if there were only two. and they were strategically placed that would be very funny. Oh or if you just put giant cotton balls right there, that too.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I will definitely dress up! Some of my favorite costumes were:

Retro-style Cigarette Girl
    Rosie the Riveter
    Mime
    Amy Winehouse
    Bride from India
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

some of us like to plan wayyy ahead, I make my costumes most years and my kids so I have to start early
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

some of us like to plan wayyy ahead, I make my costumes most years and my kids so I have to start early

It's kind odd, but I heared two commercials for Halloween this morning too, and then this thread.

Conspiracy, I say.

*gets tinfoil hat*
  • Get_Fit_With_V
    Options
    I made my mind up, back in December, I am going to be Wonder Woman..... Or maybe a Nun.... No, Ummmmm A gladiator chick, Screw it. I'm not dressing up this year.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

It's kind odd, but I heared two commercials for Halloween this morning too, and then this thread.

Conspiracy, I say.

*gets tinfoil hat*

[img]http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg592/andapanda-rlf/thibert theatrical costumes/bugsgal.jpg[/img]

maybe its a sign your sposed to dress up this year
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    Crazy cat lady! Im gonna have a cat tshirt on hot rollers in my hair!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I want to get a sexy Freddy kreuger girl costume.

They can make a burn victim with a razor glove look sexy nowadays? Unless you don't do the burn victim part......

Of course they can.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTSYdDJhO-FFwA4Jz4Cpq61sRQb2lQPCbomE-6VsZL_ZYSqtE1arPWjtPf

where is the cool melted skin?
    Melted Skin is not = to "Sexy"
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Of course <3 I love Halloween, so I give out candy or go trick-or-treating with my nephew every year dressed up! I used to dress up like witches and devils (not really girly things) when I was younger (5 to 14ish) but now that I'm older, I dress up a little less (wearing a witch hat to work or something) and I'm going as an elf (a Christmas one gone wrong) to go t-or-t with the kids. :smile: Happy Early Halloween and I hope you find out what your costume will be!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    800014.jpg?zm=800,800,1,0,0

Would I be a sexy wolf? Or Moon Moon?