Are you 30 years old or older?

MzStarrQueenB
MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
edited July 2016 in Introduce Yourself
✨Hello Fitness Friends!✨

Are you looking to add more totally awesome fitness pal's like yourself❓

I'm about 40 years old... (coughs). Lol I have been a MFP member for over 3 years.

I have an open diary and I try to exercise at least 3 times a week.

⬇️

Replies

• MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    ✨Hello Fitness Friends!✨

I'm about 40 years old... (coughs). Lol I have been a MFP member for over 3 years.

⬇️

Yes I fit in the "... or older" category. Anyone have opinions about skipping the weekly exercise in the MFP chart?

I'm listed to do three times a week for a total of 570 calories, but sometimes this doesn't work out. Is eating less calories an acceptable way to create the necessary deficit if I don't burn what I should through exercise?
  • karinabree
    karinabree Posts: 18 Member
    I'm fabulously 40!!! Just recently I went back on MFP and lost my extra 15lbs that over gained over the last few years. My 40th birthday present to myself is to maintain my fitness level for the next 40! I need help, because every time I stop MFP I GAIN again :( so I want to stay on this ap for a long long time, and have just started gaining friends as a way to motivate me.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    karinabree wrote: »
    I'm fabulously 40!!! Just recently I went back on MFP and lost my extra 15lbs that over gained over the last few years. My 40th birthday present to myself is to maintain my fitness level for the next 40! I need help, because every time I stop MFP I GAIN again :( so I want to stay on this ap for a long long time, and have just started gaining friends as a way to motivate me.

Weight loss or control is a lifestyle thing, so not much point stopping MFP if it worked for you in the past. I was on a different app before and it didn't seem as effective. This one feels like a part of my life now, and I've lost approximately 1lb per week since I started using it.
  • apayan002
    apayan002 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello,
    I'm 31 and I would like to lose 30 pounds by the end of the year. I'd like to add new friends here and keep a daily account of healthy eating with weekly goals, to keep accountable.
  • Aquapunch
    Aquapunch Posts: 18 Member
    ✨Hello Fitness Friends!✨

⬇️

yes iam 53 years old and just got in and loving it. Especially the macro nutrients I find it so interesting. Would like more friends to share and exchange experience in this new life of healthy foods and healthy live style.
  • Aquapunch
    Aquapunch Posts: 18 Member
    being 53 years old so happy to have found this great community. Loving every bit of it. Working out dieting well due the easy tools of MfP. Would love more friends wth experince.
  • ElfInaStar
    ElfInaStar Posts: 11 Member
    42 here and I resemble a puffer fish when eating those pesky things called calories,So far it's been 6 days in and I'm hoping at last I will win the battle. Add me
  • annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Hi!
  • greggydm
    greggydm Posts: 10 Member
    Will be 37 soon..... Keep it up...
  • MikeBrund77
    MikeBrund77 Posts: 42 Member
    38 here and determined to hit my goal weight before I turn 40 late next year
  • katieluvfitbit2017
    katieluvfitbit2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me as a friend looking for motivation
  • TheRealGoreguts
    TheRealGoreguts Posts: 1 Member
    My GF and I just had our first child, and I've eaten enough food for all three of us. Please help me get back to feeling great about myself. 32yr old male
  • I'm 45
  • Shopkins39
    Shopkins39 Posts: 76 Member
    39 and big changes in my life at the moment. Would love some laughs and some support :)
  • I wrote more than just my age? 45