Strangest thing you've seen

Options
JenAndSome
JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
Coming back from my run today I passed a man on the trail wearing green hospital scrubs and blue hospital socks with no shoes on. Considering I was only a few blocks from the hospital I had to assume he had escaped and was just out wandering around.

Also, one time a fella passed a friend and I on his bike on the trail. We didn't think much of it until we looked up and realized that he had his bicycle lock shoved into the back of his pants and it had settled very far into his butt crack. :sick:

What is the strangest thing you have seen when you were out and about?

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    1. a fire department was doing drills on a burning house. the smell was awful.
    2. i've found a broken down car that looked like it was in the woods for 50 years.
    3. i dont know about strangest, but i found 2 tickets to a van halen concert. I went! lol
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    While running on a trail, I found a stolen go cart that had been hidden(but not well hidden) in the woods.

While finishing up a run & headed back to my house, I was approaching a guy on his driveway. He was swinging his arms, stretching, it looked like he was getting ready for quite a run. As I passed him, he hopped on his motorcycle and drove off. Strange bird.
  • BrklynTico
    BrklynTico Posts: 143
    Options
    I saw a man get hit by a car and die my first 10 minutes of touring Turkey. That was fun...
  • JenAndSome
    Options
    1. a fire department was doing drills on a burning house. the smell was awful.
    2. i've found a broken down car that looked like it was in the woods for 50 years.
    3. i dont know about strangest, but i found 2 tickets to a van halen concert. I went! lol

I get crazies and butt cracks and you get Van Halen tickets?! :grumble: I'd have went, too.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Manhattan. A lone man pacing in front of my hotel screaming "I'M GONNA CUT YOUR PENIS OFF RITCHIE!! I'LL PUT IT ON A DELI SLICER!! FILET OF PENIS!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT, RITCHIE?!?!"
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I lived in Mumbai India for almost 2 years - one day while riding an auto rickshaw to work, I saw a stark naked man walking along the street. Yep, saw everything ... :noway:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    My family is chock full of eccentrics. I see strange things all the time.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was riding my bike through a state park and three naked men walked out of the bushes. I was 11 or 12 and somewhat traumatized.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Manhattan. A lone man pacing in front of my hotel screaming "I'M GONNA CUT YOUR PENIS OFF RITCHIE!! I'LL PUT IT ON A DELI SLICER!! FILET OF PENIS!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT, RITCHIE?!?!"

LMAO!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

That's normal in the city. I heard stuff like that every day walking to work in the city. lol
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    In! I love to read these, but I can't think of a story to contribute at the moment.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I really don't find many things strange. Not anymore. :tongue:
    However, I'm sure someone could put something here they've seen me do.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    About two months ago,I was running down a rural road and two Mormons were riding toward me on thier bikes. The first tried to stop me and asked me if I had a moment to talk about God. I said "dude, I'm running right now" and kept going. The second held out his hand and said "maybe you'd like our pamphlet then?"
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm a theater person--there's very little I consider strange anymore. Some of my favorites include:
    *Naked Cuddling (wasn't truly naked, but very close!)
    *Fully grown, capable adults wearing bibs so that they don't spill on their clothes.
    *A drag queen (one of my friends) sharing makeup tips with a SUPER conservative girl.
    *Theater newbies when they first see how unencumbered theater veterans are when doing quick changes...backstage...in front of a full cast...
    *The most hyper masculine man you can imagine putting on mascara and lipstick

I love my crazy, weird, wonderful friends! :)
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Ok I had just seen a scary movie and I was running some trails in the woods and I saw an ax inside of a tree trunk. Seriously got me running faster though. . .towards home hahaha.
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm a theater person--there's very little I consider strange anymore. Some of my favorites include:
    *Fully grown, capable adults wearing bibs so that they don't spill on their clothes.
    *A drag queen (one of my friends) sharing makeup tips with a SUPER conservative girl.
    *Theater newbies when they first see how unencumbered theater veterans are when doing quick changes...backstage...in front of a full cast...

:flowerforyou: you're awesome
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    One day I was driving through Martinsville, Indiana and I saw a rather large man on one of those moped things. He was wearing a stained tank top that had rolled up over his belly, really short shorts, and was holding a beer in one hand. There was also a large 'Confederate' flag flying from the back of his moped. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    The 2 girls one cup video! Lost all faith in humanity then.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: you're awesome

Hahahaha...thanks! :) It's a bit scary thinking that these things don't even phase me anymore...makes me wonder about the strange things that *I* must do!
  • JenAndSome
    Options
    One day I was driving through Martinsville, Indiana and I saw a rather large man on one of those moped things. He was wearing a stained tank top that had rolled up over his belly, really short shorts, and was holding a beer in one hand. There was also a large 'Confederate' flag flying from the back of his moped. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It must be an Indiana thing. I'm about 20 minutes south of there and really, considering it was Martinsville, I'm not surprised. :laugh: