Strangest thing you've seen

Options

Replies

• Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Yes, they were and they were loaded. He also had a huge buck knife on his hip. I think he was the worried sort! lol He could have had a weapons permit to carry, which is legal in my state.
    Yeah, handgun carry is legal (with a license) in my state too, but I have yet to see anybody open carry in a business other than his own. Businesses are allowed to refuse anybody carrying their gun on their property, and I always thought Wal-Mart has a policy of not allowing such thing. I guess I was wrong.

Most cinemas here put a sticker saying firearms are prohibited, I just assume any big retail business (malls, department stores, etc.) have the same policy.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Ah, I see what you're saying. I'll have to look for signage next time I go in. Friends of mine have seen this guy in there also and were concerned.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I see so many strange things almost every day on my delivery route its hard to choose one! I actually post pictures on Facebook now..picture of the day!

One of the more unusual things was the dairy farm. The big dirty, disgusting, trash strewn dairy farm.
    I needed a signature and knocked and knocked. I was creeped out because it was such a remote and nasty place. Finally a guy came around from some hidden shadow on the overflowing front porch. He was covered in a dusty film of grey..dressed in old gray work pants, a filthy gray t-shirt, one of those farmer/trucker baseball caps............. bright red pumps and blood red lipstick smeared down his unshaven grizzled face. Kind of like the joker. Ugh.

Now I get transvestites, cross dressers, drag queens, no biggie, but this was unsettling even for me.

Of course last week an old hearse passed me with fluorescent life sized skeletons wearing bright afro wigs all over the hood and roof, then an evil clown strapped to the back.

Oh and who could forget the 250lb hog running down the highway in front of me.

I wont even go into the naked people I deliver to.

Yep, someday Im gonna write a book.
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A guy wearing a suit and tie was sitting on a bench. Sipping coffee. I've seen so many 'weird things' that normal things are weird haha. :bigsmile:
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    cow making babies with a goat.. crazy stuff down in texas
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    A few weeks ago I was out taking a motorcycle ride through Amish country. A cow tried to race us. Ran full force till she hit the fence. :huh:
  • beckyboooo87
    beckyboooo87 Posts: 366
    Options
    i was driving along with my mother in the countryside and from no where a naked ginger guy ran across the road lol
  • charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    My mum getting bitten by an angry squirrel in Disneyworld!
  • OLeoLionessO
    OLeoLionessO Posts: 152
    Options
    a dude playing a guitar while driving....(he steered with his knees)
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I saw my Bunny Rape my cat, her get away from the rapist bunny, only to have my rapist dog do it to her too. Poor kitty!!!
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Yes, they were and they were loaded. He also had a huge buck knife on his hip. I think he was the worried sort! lol He could have had a weapons permit to carry, which is legal in my state.

I've never been able to tell if a gun was loaded when it was in a holster. Was it a see-through holster?
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of strange things.

One time I saw a man comically slip on a banana peel outside of Barnes and Noble.
  • whitneysin
    Options
    I saw my Bunny Rape my cat, her get away from the rapist bunny, only to have my rapist dog do it to her too. Poor kitty!!!

I'm sorry, I laughed way too hard at this. Poor kitty!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Seen today...A duck penis. Yes, ducks are one of the very few birds that have one. Greyish white, corkscrewed in shape, about as big around as a finger, and eight or nine inches long.
  • whitneysin
    Options
    I've only seen pictures on the internet .. but .. Vigelandsparken in Norway. This isn't even the weirdest sculpture there:

baby-statue.jpg

That's....interesting. And a little scary.

This is my favorite 'violence against babies' statue:

2u40v38.jpg

Just a man eating a sack of live babies! Nothing to see here.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Saw a half naked dead man on the side of the road. :sick:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Mine was kind of strange/awesome at the same time.

I was getting my hair cut at my salon near downtown Dallas and as I pulled out of the parking lot I saw a guy on the sidewalk riding a UNICYCLE...while walking his dog. It was the most random/amazing thing ever! He was completely nonchalant about it too, just like "No big deal, just taking Fido here out on my uni..."
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options

Oh, I had this happen once. My girl cat was raped by my boy cat. I heard the screeching from the other room, but by the time I got there it was too late. And then before we knew it...kittens. Must be rough being a lady cat. :noway:
  • BrianFL92
    BrianFL92 Posts: 9
    Options
    Mine was kind of strange/awesome at the same time.

I was getting my hair cut at my salon near downtown Dallas and as I pulled out of the parking lot I saw a guy on the sidewalk riding a UNICYCLE...while walking his dog. It was the most random/amazing thing ever! He was completely nonchalant about it too, just like "No big deal, just taking Fido here out on my uni..."

Driving down the road yesterday, I saw a guy on a unicycle with a big american flag on the back of it. MERICA :) I had to do a double take and see if my friend saw it too. lol
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Saw a homeless man on the boredwalk, dressed as a woman, with a radio next to him, dancing, and singing lady gaga while sticking his tongue out at people in a....rather obscene manner. It was very uncomfterble lawll.