Where is the younger generation? Looking for the younger member conversation (25-35ish years old!)

Options
124»

Replies

• errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am 33, just looking to see some conversation from people around my age. (The fun crowd LOL) What motivates you to workout? Do you go with a partner? What is your favorite day of the week to workout? Least favorite? Do you break down your workouts to body parts (IE Legs, Arms Back etc. ) or do you just stick to cardio? Eat clean or IIFYM? Do you take days off? Do fasting? How do you stay motivated when you really just want junk? Have you gotten to know people from the gym? Talk to me people! :smiley:

Your turn :p
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 25.

What motivates you to workout? Most of the time I actually go to the gym with the main goal of watching TV. The cardio machines at my gym each have their own satellite tv, while at home I only get like 2 channels.

Do you go with a partner? Nope, I've always preferred to go by myself..I find that I push myself hardest when i'm alone.

What is your favorite day of the week to workout? I think I like tuesday/wednesday/thursday all equally.

Least favorite? Sunday because I'm usually hungover and that makes for a struggle of a workout

Do you break down your workouts to body parts (IE Legs, Arms Back etc. ) or do you just stick to cardio? I usually just do cardio cus the tvs are attached to the cardio machines. But I usually try to get in 1-2 weightlifting workouts a week that tend to be full body ones instead of being broken down.

Eat clean or IIFYM? I usually do my best to eat clean, it's probably like a 70/30 ratio of clean vs not clean.

Do you take days off? I usually take my "hangover days" off, which is normally just once a week. If I'm feeling ambitious though, I still count my calories on those days.

Do fasting? Nope. I've been known to get hangry pretty easily so i don't think fasting would go well for me.

How do you stay motivated when you really just want junk? If I'm reeaaally craving some sort of junk food I just get it and then go back to my regular food afterwards.

Have you gotten to know people from the gym? Nope, and I don't really plan on it.