124»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    Was it a gluten-free bug?

Wow, that hadn't even entered my mind. @Tweaking_Time are you gluten intolerant? This opens up a whole new discussion on what not only what mosquitoes eat but any bug. They could of been in the wheat fields, a fly landing on a sandwich in the park.

Whew... Tweaking, how are you feeling today? Sick to your stomach or doing OK? If you're not gluten sensitive that would make it easier you wouldn't have to worry where the bug had been before you decided to eat it for lunch. Yea yea I know you said it flew in your mouth but..come on I think we all know the truth.. somebody had a bet and you couldn't resist, so you ate the bug and won the money! How much did you get for munchin the critter? Crazy they didn't even let you chose what type you'd get to eat. It musta been a roll of bills!

Well with all that loot now you can probably afford that beehive hood for biking threw swarms of gnats.
    But I can relate for eating a bug on a bet..

Someone bet me a Cool Orange Jumpsuit ... I'd wanted one for so long so I agreed to eat a cricket pop for it.

Here's a picture as you can see I was getting sorta bummed, it was really disgusting to be honest & I had to do it in certain amount of time or lose the chance to win.
    The orange jump suit, it was so worth it, :s or I guess I thought so at the time.. in fact I have it on right now..it's comfy to sleep in. :) I can't even remember how long I've had it now.

wzlsct3h7uli.gif
    200.gif 736.9K
  • caradack1985
    caradack1985 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Have you considered a face mask to prevent any further accidental bug eating? At least that way we can't assume you were simply trying to cheat on your calories.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Anyone heard from Tweaking_Time since the 'incident'? I'm a bit worried, hoping there wasn't some sort of allergic reaction or that it ended up being a Yellow Jacket. :#
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Anyone heard from Tweaking_Time since the 'incident'? I'm a bit worried, hoping there wasn't some sort of allergic reaction or that it ended up being a Yellow Jacket. :#

Those things are high protein, but the come with a high calorie price, due to high body fat.

Fat to protein to calorie ratio, do not recommend.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Those things are high protein, but the come with a high calorie price, due to high body fat.

Well as the story goes he 'accidentally' ate it... or at least that's what he claims. Though no one has heard from him in weeks. Unsure if he's in hiding because it wasn't accidental after all or if he's in the Contagious Bug Unit at the Mayo Clinic.

Also wondering as I'm sure many of you have, if it flew in his mouth while biking and he ate it, was it a cheat meal or a high protein snack so he could go another 20 miles or so on his ride? B)

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
  • Hearts_2015
    edited August 2016
    Options
    v1qyf94yu9ka.jpg

delicious! I'll take the locust and the larva please! funny-creature-chewing-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options

Yeah, but the sting man, the sting. You see, it will take calories for the body to heal from the sting of the yellow jacket.
    v1qyf94yu9ka.jpg

I can donate, superworms, meal worms, crickets, wax worms and dubia for these.......
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Lol!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited August 2016
    Options
    fr33sia12 wrote: »
    j63g6vzx0ch9.gif

Just reminded me of this

What type of bug? Did you mean to swallow it or was it accidental? That would make a difference in how the cals would burn.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    According to the pop up summary, the OP was here on the 17th. So must be okay, unless that was a signal warning everyone to avoid surprise swallowing bugs. Maybe it was an alien bug who has taken control over the OP?
  • Hearts_2015
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I was out cycling and swallowed a bug. How should I log it?

:#

Idk man. I log my chapstick as a fat, but am a little concerned on how to log toothpaste. Carb maybe?
    @joshperson195 Is that your identical twin in your photo? He looks just like you! :D

bees wax Did you log the protein? I was reading some also contain wheat and soy...so if you're eating the whole thing and have allergies... whoops!

I found this:

"I was really drunk last night and had like 2 chapsticks with me. when i woke up this morning both were empty and my mouth is all dry and tastes like that strawberry and cherry flavor. would this affect my macros for the day? "

Wondered if they were biking?

Did you actually eat the sticks? Like the guy above, were yours empty when you woke up from your drunken stupor? :laugh: Hm...because if you ate the plastic tubes they come in or the tins,
    I'm lost on how we'd even begin to count that for your food log. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Hm, unless someone else did the same and logged it in the database for you!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    1309181399001.jpg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    5 cals?? lol no idea.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    I almost forgot about this thread. :bigsmile:

Yeah, but the sting man, the sting. You see, it will take calories for the body to heal from the sting of the yellow jacket.
    v1qyf94yu9ka.jpg

I can donate, superworms, meal worms, crickets, wax worms and dubia for these.......

The tingling means it's working.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    This is my all time favorite thread. It's as true today as the day it was written. Thanks for bumping.
  • liligant
    liligant Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i got a mosquito in my eye when out riding my bike one day :( it was gross and painful.