What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Winding down after the sun tried to kill me this weekend! 47 degrees

that's like 115 F, isn't it?

Yep.

that's a lil' warm, but pretty much the normal temp for this time of the year, down here.

I kinda like it.
  • alexa0ne
    alexa0ne Posts: 90 Member
    Trying to get some sleep, I shouldn't have drunk a cup of coffee before heading to bed.
  • Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Winding down after the sun tried to kill me this weekend! 47 degrees

that's like 115 F, isn't it?

Yep.

that's a lil' warm, but pretty much the normal temp for this time of the year, down here.

I kinda like it.

I'm not sure I could endure those temps all year round... unless I lived in the ocean.
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    Eating dinner. Checking up on MFP and watching Antiques Roadshow. Good times!
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    well...answering a question which answer should be obvious :D:D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Sitting on the sofa wide awake wishing I would have slept at least a little and waiting for my coffee.
    Bummer :(
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    I am having lunch.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Watching the news and the meteorologist suggested staying hydrated with water instead of alcohol during our heat advisory

He knows nothin'
  • Josh_From_Louisiana
    Josh_From_Louisiana Posts: 42 Member
    Right now I am pumping cryogenic tanks. Liquid oxygen and nirtogen.. Thinking of the burgers I am grilling tomorrow! Happy 4th to all!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Thinking about all the cleaning I need to get done this afternoon, but sitting here goofing off and laughing at my dreaming dogs. Both of them are in full puppy-dream state at the moment, with twitching paws/tails/ears and little yips that always sound so funny coming out of a 65 pound dog.
  • zila1397
    zila1397 Posts: 311 Member
    Sleeping on the sofa
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Trying to convince my kids real moms dont cook. Grandmas cook. But not moms.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member

My mom sure convinced my brother, sister, and I of this while I was growing up...I didn’t even know if our oven worked...
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 73 Member
    Sitting at my desk waiting for 5:00 p.m. so I can go home and make a cake and deviled eggs for the 4th of July party I'm going to tomorrow.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member

My mom sure convinced my brother, sister, and I of this while I was growing up...I didn’t even know if our oven worked...

:D i see nothing wrong with this. The sign in my kitchen clearly states..".i only have a kitchen because it came with the house"...so stop asking me for some pancakes.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member

:D i see nothing wrong with this. The sign in my kitchen clearly states..".i only have a kitchen because it came with the house"...so stop asking me for some pancakes.

I mean it is pacakes...can’t really blame them.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Right now I am pumping cryogenic tanks. Liquid oxygen and nirtogen.. Thinking of the burgers I am grilling tomorrow! Happy 4th to all!

🇺🇸🎆🎇🎆Happy 4th Josh!!🎆🎇🎆🇺🇸
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Its been a sh1tstorm of a day

No electricity and internet at my house
    No internet at moms. And 5 electricity poles in front of their house is about to catch fire

Im done with today

Omg! What's happened to the 5 poles? Does that mean you're kinda landlocked to your property? Or are you able to check into an Airbnb nearby?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Its been a sh1tstorm of a day

No electricity and internet at my house
    No internet at moms. And 5 electricity poles in front of their house is about to catch fire

Im done with today

That sux :(