Options
    drink hot milk with cinnamon
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Mental imagery of MFP women in bikinis.

Am I in the group?

You're usually in most of the groups, me thinks ;)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    currently dying of boredom, nothing to doooo
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Am I in the group?

I'm trying to find out who's in the club... lol
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Watching Wendy.. fixing to go grocery shopping soon after Wendy.... hi @RoxieDawn
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Watching Wendy.. fixing to go grocery shopping soon after Wendy.... hi @RoxieDawn

where ya been? hope all is well.. missed seeing you here...

what's for dinner?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Am I in the group?

I'm trying to find out who's in the club... lol

A gentleman, no matter how pervy, never tells.

But your birthmark is cute.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

what's for dinner?

Its been rainy and I've been playing video games and D is off so forums is boring in comparison

I'm making burritos tonight

• RoxieDawn
    Options

what's for dinner?

Its been rainy and I've been playing video games and D is off so forums is boring in comparison

there's a lot of testosterone and estrogen floating around today here.. not missing to much..lol

burritos sounds amazing.. you know me, I will work for food... LOL
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

what's for dinner?

there's a lot of testosterone and estrogen floating around today here.. not missing to much..lol

Im slightly ashamed to say burritos is probably the best thing I make and healthiest, I make a pico de gallo and pour it on top and stuff
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

what's for dinner?

Im slightly ashamed to say burritos is probably the best thing I make and healthiest, I make a pico de gallo and pour it on top and stuff

there is no shame in this at all.. the first time I cook a new recipe something about it sort of sucks and needs tweaking, but its usually good enough to make again, so it gets better.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

what's for dinner?

there is no shame in this at all.. the first time I cook a new recipe something about it sort of sucks and needs tweaking, but its usually good enough to make again, so it gets better.

Yeah it's alsp the easiest. I can make it in my sleep. Ive been creative and doinh stressful cooking jobs all week, its break time haha
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

what's for dinner?

Yeah it's alsp the easiest. I can make it in my sleep. Ive been creative and doinh stressful cooking jobs all week, its break time haha

I made this new dish yesterday called Pasta e Fagioli and I was not impressed with it.. and even 1/2 the recipe I still have a *kitten* load of it left.. I get a break cause I have too many darned left overs.. what's a girl to do?
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

what's for dinner?

I made this new dish yesterday called Pasta e Fagioli and I was not impressed with it.. and even 1/2 the recipe I still have a *kitten* load of it left.. I get a break cause I have too many darned left overs.. what's a girl to do?

Yeah I have a ton of leftovers .. well not really but made a pot pie Sunday and its still in the fridge. I wish I had somebody to give it too because nobod here is going to eat it

D hates leftovers and I don't eat something so heavy for lunch ha
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

what's for dinner?

Yeah I have a ton of leftovers .. well not really but made a pot pie Sunday and its still in the fridge. I wish I had somebody to give it too because nobod here is going to eat it

I wondered how your pot pie turned out..

eta I sort of pretended to eat that soup for dinner tonight.. everyone likes ok, I poured mine out.. I am a terrible person.. sigh
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    sitting here staring into space like I'm trying to figure out life. Probably gonna head to bed soon
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Waiting for a focus group to start
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

what's for dinner?

I wondered how your pot pie turned out..

eta I sort of pretended to eat that soup for dinner tonight.. everyone likes ok, I poured mine out.. I am a terrible person.. sigh

I won't cook it in a pot again and do it my skillet like I usually do

I was thinking about making a winter pot pie and use like squash and stuff

Idk random thoughts, but I think my calorie budget for that is spent for the year

Maybe next .. haha
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Having a drink with my dad :) ..been 6 months ..God I've missed him <3

OMG, what I would do to have a drink with my dad once more! I'm happy you had that time, hun!! xoxo

Thanks Tracy..I had such a good time..I don't think its possible to be happier :)