Replies

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch and reading the forums on MFP
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    done with exercise.. it's done and done.. need sunshine please B), my day is dreary..

Dear clouds: you wreaking havoc on my motivation and attitude.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Trying to heat up this burrito to where its crispy but not burnt and up to temp.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Enjoying a well deserved vodka and Pepsi max and indulging in a BlackJack lolly pop .
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Not cleaning the bathroom
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I am wondering what a blackjack lolly pop is, cause that sounds sort of yummy...

and I need to get the trash can in from down the street.. been sitting there now three days..
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,122 Member
    Options
    Eating apple.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I am wondering what a blackjack lolly pop is, cause that sounds sort of yummy...

and I need to get the trash can in from down the street.. been sitting there now three days..

Wait long enough and it'll be trash day again: D
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sitting, waiting, and a bit peckish.... :(
  • BoosDimples
    edited December 2016
    Options

tumblr_m6mnf9z1f51qj576qo1_500.jpg[img]On the left. Turns your tongue black. :# If you like liquorice , you'll like those.[/img]
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

OMG.. what they hell am I thinking.. that's just it, I need to stop thinkig..lol

tumblr_m6mnf9z1f51qj576qo1_500.jpg[img]On the left. Turns your tongue black. :# If you like liquorice , you'll like those.[/img]

Those are neat and yes I do like liquorice.. I might dip it in the vodka and pepsi..
  • BoosDimples
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

OMG.. what they hell am I thinking.. that's just it, I need to stop thinkig..lol

Those are neat and yes I do like liquorice.. I might dip it in the vodka and pepsi..

It's like we're twins. :D<3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Avoiding some design work I should be doing. They have the heating messed up again and it's close to 80 degrees in my office. Not cultivating creativity, at all.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Wasting life away watching music videos and sitting in this crampy chair
  • LizXWP25
    LizXWP25 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sitting by the chimney, drinking chai Tea and enjoying the cold weather out in Texas.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Cee and I like to party.
  • LizXWP25
    LizXWP25 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello Cee
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch