Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Trying to stay productive at work but not going very well lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Getting my "kitten" off the internet and going to do something productive.. I think? maybe 15 more minutes.

This is me every 15 minutes on the computer.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Still sitting here...thinking about walking the dog, but he's sleeping...that might be mean....maybe thinking about napping instead of doing something productive....being unemployed sucks. Cept for the napping part.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I just remembered I need a $10 secret Santa gift...what the heck does one get for $10. Must get creative.
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    synchkat wrote: »
    I just remembered I need a $10 secret Santa gift...what the heck does one get for $10. Must get creative.

Dollarama...you can fill a whole stocking for ten bux

And still sitting here. Dogs still snoring.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member

or 5 below!
  • synchkat
    Good call @JustMissTracy
    and @angelxsss that's not possible is it? Even if you made something the supplies would cost more.

my mom's work had the best idea one year they bought a toy that they thought the person would have liked as a child and donated them.
  • angelxsss
    Good call @JustMissTracy
    and @angelxsss that's not possible is it? Even if you made something the supplies would cost more.

my mom's work had the best idea one year they bought a toy that they thought the person would have liked as a child and donated them.

Haha I'm not sure what you had in mind, but Five Below is a store around here, it might be near you too? I don't know. But everything's under $5
  • synchkat
    oh I assumed you had a budget of $5
    we don't have that store here
  • mrbcsd
    mrbcsd Posts: 2 Member
    Baby is asleep in the car, dogs and wife asleep on the sofa, catching up on calorie counting with a terribly Christmas film on the TV.
  • synchkat
    mrbcsd wrote: »
    Baby is asleep in the car, dogs and wife asleep on the sofa, catching up on calorie counting with a terribly Christmas film on the TV.

you left the baby in the car? Where's the car? I hope not in Canada cause the poor baby will be a popsicle
  • Meticulous_Nails
    Meticulous_Nails Posts: 69 Member
    I am at work.. Answering calls and chatting with coworkers on the IM lol
  • Joshacham
    Joshacham Posts: 467 Member
    Listening to music, trying to wake up for do a little weight lifting before getting ready for work.
  • myfightsong88
    myfightsong88 Posts: 20 Member
    At work, ignoring what I need to do. Oops.
  • ukexplorer
    ukexplorer Posts: 380 Member
    edited December 2016
    at work laughing at all you peeps slacking off work
    you should be ashamed ))
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    ukexplorer wrote: »
    at work laughing at all you peeps slacking off work
    you should be ashamed ))

I feel very ashamed..

NOT.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Finishing some design work. W00t!
  • JustMissTracy
    taking my pants off while reading posts....take that as you will....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Waiting to see how badly I've messed up my hair as I see I've left out a packet of coloring powder. Didn't know there were two packets. Oh well. Guess it will be a surprise.

Oh! Haha! Pics! Maybe it will be Christmasy! What were you going for?

I added more red to mine when I had it done Friday. Wishing now I had just gone all red.
  • angelxsss
    eating salad