What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Was just talking to a coworker about helicoptering. Uhhh...the male style helicoptering. She was asking me about it since I was twirling keys.

That was awkward.

Google's about to hit the fan....

Yeah, a guy has to be....ummmm, well endowed to do it properly. The rest of us just look like a boat prop instead of a helicopter.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I can't ask active participants out :( No vet for Kylee :(

I thought he was a sexist smoker anyway? You can do better than that sweetness. You're cute as a bugs ear!

from first glance, he was haha. But I figured I could give him a chance to explain himself. I just don't know where to meet people or how to talk to them and this stuff today just fell perfectly into place with my comfort zone. Other than him, I don't know when anything I'm interested in will come my way again. (tl;dr- desperate)

Do you socialize? Involved with a church or volunteering?
    I met my husband on a fitness website. True story.

Nope. I do judo but that's it. I spend a lot of time driving to and from work, and it's hard to find things that are right place/right time for my schedule.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I finished some website design work and I am trying to moderate this last busy work to get me to 3:30p so I can go play tennis. And drink beer. And be one last day away from winter break.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Bed and coffee ..and its 8.30am ..and I don't care ..so snug and relaxed
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Was just talking to a coworker about helicoptering. Uhhh...the male style helicoptering. She was asking me about it since I was twirling keys.

That was awkward.

Yeah, a guy has to be....ummmm, well endowed to do it properly. The rest of us just look like a boat prop instead of a helicopter.

So you've tried it?
  • Timshel_
    Options

That was awkward.

So you've tried it?

I am not fully qualified to fly helicopters. A bit...short of credentials. But yes...as a kid.

nl46qg0q0yw5.gif
  • angelxsss
    Options

I thought he was a sexist smoker anyway? You can do better than that sweetness. You're cute as a bugs ear!

from first glance, he was haha. But I figured I could give him a chance to explain himself. I just don't know where to meet people or how to talk to them and this stuff today just fell perfectly into place with my comfort zone. Other than him, I don't know when anything I'm interested in will come my way again. (tl;dr- desperate)

Nope. I do judo but that's it. I spend a lot of time driving to and from work, and it's hard to find things that are right place/right time for my schedule.

Judo is a good start. But you may also want to look into something like match?

Oh yeah I paid for that too. It sucks lol
  • angelxsss
    Options

MFP is free and full of hot eligible online bachelors. Some of them are actually single and who they say they are.

Haha find one and send them my way then
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Some of them are actually single and who they say they are.

ad_200693396.jpg

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

MFP is free and full of hot eligible online bachelors. Some of them are actually single and who they say they are.

Any chance you have a corgi as a pet? I have a guy friend who would probably propose on the first date if you do.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Shopping online for sweaters. I really want some big, slouchy, comfy ones that I can hide in for the next couple of months while I'm still fluffy from holiday overindulgence.
  • angelxsss
    Options

Any chance you have a corgi as a pet? I have a guy friend who would probably propose on the first date if you do.

lol unfortunately I don't