What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    5stdoqobfu9u.jpg

Ready to walk Harley! He's happy about it, me not so much!

aaaaaawwwww... <3

Harley was ready to go.. he loves his mama so much!!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I've been stressing all day- I'm going to find a grey hair when I get home, I know it
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I've been stressing all day- I'm going to find a grey hair when I get home, I know it

Don't pull it... just kidding

I may have pulled all mine now I am fully grey at 48...eeeekkkk...LOL
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Eating sushi
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Break again is over.. my kitchen is a mess and I have dipping chocolate in my clean hair.. I guess a messy cook is a good cook? maybe? no?
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I can't ask active participants out :( No vet for Kylee :(
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options

I thought he was a sexist smoker anyway? You can do better than that sweetness. You're cute as a bugs ear!

Well said!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Right now I'm doing all the Christmas shopping I can on Amazon..Two Lego sets, Three Shopkins sets....and an R2 D2 robot for the hubs...he'll kill me, but oh well, he's snoozing...what he doesn't know won't kill him, and he loves robots!

• angelxsss
    edited December 2016
    Options

I thought he was a sexist smoker anyway? You can do better than that sweetness. You're cute as a bugs ear!

from first glance, he was haha. But I figured I could give him a chance to explain himself. I just don't know where to meet people or how to talk to them and this stuff today just fell perfectly into place with my comfort zone. Other than him, I don't know when anything I'm interested in will come my way again. (tl;dr- desperate)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    5stdoqobfu9u.jpg

Ready to walk Harley! He's happy about it, me not so much!

aaaaaawwwww... <3

Harley was ready to go.. he loves his mama so much!!!

LOL.. sometimes it seems like if he could hug me he would..he literally tries to climb right up me...He doesn't seem to be doing too badly with the transition, other than that he has major abandonment issues that are really obvious. Hoping enough days in a row of us both being here, coming home every day...will help him to adjust completely. I luv him already....poor thing was hobbling on the sidewalk, between the salt, the ice and the snow piled so high, he's not enjoying winter much so far xo
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Right now I'm doing all the Christmas shopping I can on Amazon..Two Lego sets, Three Shopkins sets....and an R2 D2 robot for the hubs...he'll kill me, but oh well, he's snoozing...what he doesn't know won't kill him, and he loves robots!

Amazon has saved many a Christmas in my house!

It's about to save our Christmas too...will end up with a bill afterwards, but oh well...all the kids will be happy :)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

from first glance, he was haha. But I figured I could give him a chance to explain himself. I just don't know where to meet people or how to talk to them and this stuff today just fell perfectly into place with my comfort zone. Other than him, I don't know when anything I'm interested in will come my way again. (tl;dr- desperate)

Eek...The 'right one' usually shows up when you aren't looking for it/expecting it. Like when you are in a Laundromat in no makeup and pj's...or doing shopping with the flu...or at work, working...but never when you're feeling desperate! You're so pretty, if I were you I'd just enjoy your single time, it'll happen when it's right..xo
  • angelxsss
    Options

Eek...The 'right one' usually shows up when you aren't looking for it/expecting it. Like when you are in a Laundromat in no makeup and pj's...or doing shopping with the flu...or at work, working...but never when you're feeling desperate! You're so pretty, if I were you I'd just enjoy your single time, it'll happen when it's right..xo

Thank you, I'll try
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Was just talking to a coworker about helicoptering. Uhhh...the male style helicoptering. She was asking me about it since I was twirling keys.

That was awkward.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Was just talking to a coworker about helicoptering. Uhhh...the male style helicoptering. She was asking me about it since I was twirling keys.

That was awkward.

Google's about to hit the fan....