What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I would feel so good if all his attention was on me. Is that how it's supposed to feel, or am I just a narcissist? lol

Sounds like <3
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Drinking hot chocolate, watching the news...thinking about vacuuming eventually....or something.... or not....a nap sounds good!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I would feel so good if all his attention was on me. Is that how it's supposed to feel, or am I just a narcissist? lol

Sounds like <3

well that sucks haha. that means I'll do something to mess it up. Unless he tells my coworker that he likes me, and so I know for sure that he's interested. Or else I assume he's not.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Grab his crotch, and suck on his earl lobe... if hes not interested he will push you way, if he is you will know.. lol
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Grab his crotch, and suck on his earl lobe... if hes not interested he will push you way, if he is you will know.. lol

lol I'm far too *kitten*-like for that
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Sounds like <3

well that sucks haha. that means I'll do something to mess it up. Unless he tells my coworker that he likes me, and so I know for sure that he's interested. Or else I assume he's not.

I feel like I am back into my pre-married days reading this.. remembering and worrying about this and that, does he like me, or not..

I worked in a building upstairs with all men, my husband liked to rescue me from all the hansy pansy and sexists remarks.. He used to leave me little gifts on or in my desk... good times..

the secret place we used to take fake smoke breaks was fun too..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Cuddling with my kitty under the blanket and watching TV
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Sounds like <3

I feel like I am back into my pre-married days reading this.. remembering and worrying about this and that, does he like me, or not..

I worked in a building upstairs with all men, my husband liked to rescue me from all the hansy pansy and sexists remarks.. He used to leave me little gifts on or in my desk... good times..

the secret place we used to take fake smoke breaks was fun too..

Aww, I love it!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Cleaning the wood and trying to wash the floors, watching my dog watching me, begging to go back out into that frigid hell!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Eating a sammich. If I don't I will be eating all that stuff I am dipping in a chocolate out of hunger.. :#
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Eating a sammich. If I don't I will be eating all that stuff I am dipping in a chocolate out of hunger.. :#

I just re-found half a chocolate bar I was trying not to eat. Dipping that in peanut butter just seems like the right thing to do after reading your post...
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    5stdoqobfu9u.jpg

Ready to walk Harley! He's happy about it, me not so much!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    5stdoqobfu9u.jpg

Did a ghost take this picture? There is no reflection on the TV.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    5stdoqobfu9u.jpg

will you be warm enough? It's so bitter out I drove the boy back to school the block that it takes so I didn't have to freeze my cheeks off again

so right now I'm having a coffee because I just had to drive home in a blizzard after dropping my mom off
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Having a Bieber Christmas
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It took longer for me to get the snowgear on, than it did to convince him to poop..and to "Take me home, Harley" which I've been teaching him in case I ever die while we're out walking...OMG..Alison, are you kidding? Two layers and snow pants, and my legs are STILL frozen!

How is your Mom doing? xo
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Eating a piece of 80% Cocoa dark chocolate. MMMMM
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    It took longer for me to get the snowgear on, than it did to convince him to poop..and to "Take me home, Harley" which I've been teaching him in case I ever die while we're out walking...OMG..Alison, are you kidding? Two layers and snow pants, and my legs are STILL frozen!

How is your Mom doing? xo

When I picked him up we got home and both our cheeks were numb. It's brutal out there today and now I can barely see across my street there's so much snow.

My mom is ok, she was happy to get out but happier to get home as I kept saying how nice it is that she has this beautiful residence and doesn't have to go out. I also took her a little christmas tree and poinsettia so her place is now festive