What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm gonna take a shower since I've been lazy all day and my hair is stinky
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,123 Member
    Options
    Resting my legs after a good ride on the bike trainer, and looking at the snow outside wondering if archery will be canceled tonight because of it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Okay staaaahp quoting each other I'm getting notofied each time and I'm taking the liberty to complain about it

What?

What what ;)

What what what.... :p

I'm sorry, I missed that...what was that you were saying?

Pi hates me right now... ;)

I started a Whaaaaat day, apparently.

And quoted Pi to annoy him.

Good day in my books.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,123 Member
    Options
    Sure, I start wondering about archery, and am notified that it is, in fact, canceled. Now I am wondering if my son's karate will be canceled as well.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Pretending not to look at my dog, standing outside the window. He really needs to learn to "go" outside without me having to go for a 40 minute walk every time. Any tips would be great!

Longer leash

The leash is really long (about 10 feet). He just stands there, with his nose pressed to the window staring at me. Mind you, it's -9 with windchill of -20 out there today, but he had no issue with the cold once I walked him....but it take him literally 30-40 minutes just to do his job! lol.

I'm attempting to drink a coffee atm.

I had a longer leash in mind, more like a couple hundred feet, then set your timer for 45 mins and just pull him back inside when done
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Just need one more store which I went to on Monday but I was too focussed on buying other stuff that day. grrrr

I bought me an Xmas present this weekend. I traveled up north and stopped at a Galleria and bought that little black dress you suggested..

eta: i am still working on others xmas, I am selfish..

I got myself a top too I'll wrap it up to come from hubs. I told the girl at the store it's so hard shopping for others so when I gave her what I Was buying for my mom I said throw this in for me too please

and pics of the LBD please

No head shots today.. my hair is a fizzy grey mess and no make up.. Its as basic as it can be...lol

Also I will not be wearing that huge Garmin watch in the picture.. that looks terrible..

Your dress looks great! Classic, you can wear that for years and years.

<3 this is why you are on my friends list... flattery will get you everywhere! lol :)
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Watching my 600lb life while working out....very motivational!!! Keeps my booty movin'!!!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Just need one more store which I went to on Monday but I was too focussed on buying other stuff that day. grrrr

I bought me an Xmas present this weekend. I traveled up north and stopped at a Galleria and bought that little black dress you suggested..

eta: i am still working on others xmas, I am selfish..

I got myself a top too I'll wrap it up to come from hubs. I told the girl at the store it's so hard shopping for others so when I gave her what I Was buying for my mom I said throw this in for me too please

and pics of the LBD please

No head shots today.. my hair is a fizzy grey mess and no make up.. Its as basic as it can be...lol

Also I will not be wearing that huge Garmin watch in the picture.. that looks terrible..

Your dress looks great! Classic, you can wear that for years and years.

<3 this is why you are on my friends list... flattery will get you everywhere! lol :)

Make sure you post a pic when you've got your nails and hair did to go with the dress! ❤️

I have been meaning to tell you after you posted the pic of your hair, that it looks amazing! I have no idea where it is to go back and quote it, but I am jealous as hell as I'd never be able to get away with going gray without looking like a hag. I am so into low maintenance, keeping up with my roots drives me nuts. lol

You are just too kind... <3

I did my last fry and dye job as said one day, enough of the color! Seriously, I cut if all off and went pixie short and was miserable growing it out for the first year..

The hair is a chore, but I will never go back to the color again. I am very low maintenance too.. but its actually easier to throw it up in a pony tail or updo than to style it in some sort of trendy hair style..

ps I have been taking hair and nail vitamins for two years.. and they work.. :)
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for bed
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Tucking grandma in
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Trying to shake the tiredness off I feel after just waking up, woke up a little later than usual.. Cold front came through yesterday so I feel like staying bundled up a while longer.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Wondering if there's time to take a snooze AND feed and get the poor dog to find somewhere to poop in all this snow. Coldest morning of the "winter" so far! Layers needed today!!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I came back cause writing this out will help me get proactive...

So I am going "right now" to get my indoor dreadmill run done.. and that really means over with..

wondering if @justmisstracy's sweet dog needs a snow suit today? sounds quite chilly and in the large scheme of things makes my cold front seem like heat wave...lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    I peekd outside. It's snowing and I need to run the garbage out but it's cccccold. That's bot gonna be ffffun
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Finished hamster wheeling.. drinking that first coffee I needed an hour ago..
  • synchkat
    Options
    oooh I'm going to have a coffee. but I ran out of cream. boo
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I came back cause writing this out will help me get proactive...

So I am going "right now" to get my indoor dreadmill run done.. and that really means over with..

wondering if @justmisstracy's sweet dog needs a snow suit today? sounds quite chilly and in the large scheme of things makes my cold front seem like heat wave...lol

Coldest day of the season so far! It's -13 with a windchill feeling like the -20's....The dog doesn't have a snowsuit, but I DO! And I'll be wearing it, just as soon as he starts to show signs of budging......I cancelled my cleaning day at Moms as I hardly want to move off the couch, somehow I don't think I'll be able to be my usual productive self. Not to mention sharing my germs with two sick old people might not be the kindest thing I can do. But on a positive note, it feels like the anti's are kicking in. Sure would be fabulous to not be sick for Christmas for once!

And didn't I get a burst of energy as soon as I cancelled...lol. No worries, it was shortlived!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Have you made a list of what you need to do today? Are you up and at' em yet, my friend?
  • RoxieDawn
    edited December 2016
    Options

Have you made a list of what you need to do today? Are you up and at' em yet, my friend?

Good question..

I am up now and on second cup of coffee. and guess what? Pen and paper is now in hand! and you inspire me.!!!! :)

eta: I actually think cancelling today was a wise decision. You may run yourself down a little more than you should preventing the needed recovery to shake this, and never want to pass on those "germs"..
  • ironmangomez
    ironmangomez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    At a company pancake breakfast