What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Yeah I don't know eating paint and q-tip thing is kind of *kitten* trick cause it *kitten* up the nail haha

No you do not eat it.. just putting a little spit on your finger or a quick lick can smooth it out.. this can save a lot of time and trouble when the rest of your nails are done and this one is messed up..lol

No to q-tips.. that leaves fuzzy stuff if it gets on wet nails..

I am all in for saving my hard work..
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    @HyeKarma my wifas comple with blood stained tongues and my crappy spin tracing. I can only do back spins lately it's annoying and that's what I was doing right nown
    peqkca7pkh9d.jpg

wf672es3i037.jpg

What happened. Why the blood stains? Blisters? I like the notch in the boots at the ankle area. And your laces. Your tracing is nice. Whacha talkin bout Willis?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Clean smooth ice. You really have that rink to yourself...
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Procrastinating washing the dishes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Making bolognaise
  • slimgirljo15
    Making bolognaise

Oh that's my favorite jo! What time should I be there for din? I'll bring the wine.

Im letting it simmer for an hour to let the flavours infuse ....so in about an hour ..you may need a jet lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Making bolognaise

Oh that's my favorite jo! What time should I be there for din? I'll bring the wine.

Im letting it simmer for an hour to let the flavours infuse ....so in about an hour ..you may need a jet lol

I've not made it in so long. Maybe I will do that this week! You've inspired me!

Its the first time in about 5 months ..I try not to eat a lot of pasta ..but Im splurging tonight ..fresh egg fettucine and homemade garlic rolls to go with it
  • slimgirljo15
    Making bolognaise

I've not made it in so long. Maybe I will do that this week! You've inspired me!

Its the first time in about 5 months ..I try not to eat a lot of pasta ..but Im splurging tonight ..fresh egg fettucine and homemade garlic rolls to go with it

Good lord my eyes just crossed. Italian is my favorite to cook and eat I just don't allow myself to have it very often. But now I've got a hankering

It was orgasmic ..... <3
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    I was heating up leftover Chipotle for breakfast, but accidentally left the metal lid on the container so I guess I'll be buying breakfast lol oops
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Fish for breakfast!
    eyjsdp2ihyo1.jpg
  • phoenix74162
    phoenix74162 Posts: 130 Member
    Working :(
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Is it absolutely necessary to see a doctor for strep throat? I have some hideous throat thing. Not sure it's strep but beginning to suspect.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited January 2017
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    @HyeKarma my wifas comple with blood stained tongues and my crappy spin tracing. I can only do back spins lately it's annoying and that's what I was doing right nown
    peqkca7pkh9d.jpg

wf672es3i037.jpg

What happened. Why the blood stains? Blisters? I like the notch in the boots at the ankle area. And your laces. Your tracing is nice. Whacha talkin bout Willis?

Ya when I break in skates I go old school and just suck it up knowing I'll end up with blisters and cuts. it doesn't last long. Although some stains are just from wearing the wrong socks. I like my skates tight.
    The notches are part if the dance cut.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Thanks, littlemiss.