What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

12412422442462472404

Replies

  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,503 Member
    Having some delicious white chicken chili
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    TLC227 wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    TLC227 wrote: »
    Painting nails, listening to music

    What color ? I just a did a greenish black one

    An electric blue.

    y58dbgrn2lfb.jpg

    Awesome
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Drying a fresh gel coat on my nails, my satellite is out again.

    Hey what color? I just did a greenish black on mine. Haha

    mine are jet black!

    I just can't pull black off. I look so stupid

    I used to think I could not either.. when they are really short they do not look great painted dark at all.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Are those fake nails or the real deal?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    These look fantastic! I usually just go with French during the spring and summer. And feck me red in the fall and winter

    Thank you!!!! I did a "feck me red" for the holidays and its been so dark and dreary the past few days, my nails reflect my mood..lol
  • jumpingandlifting
    jumpingandlifting Posts: 27 Member
    Me neither ^^^
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Are those fake nails or the real deal?

    Real deal.

    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Wow, your nails look great! I don't even bother doing my finger nails because the paint chips off. I get pedicures about once a month though.

    Revlon Gel Envy Top coat is the best stuff out there.. I swear by this.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Are those fake nails or the real deal?

    Real deal.

    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Wow, your nails look great! I don't even bother doing my finger nails because the paint chips off. I get pedicures about once a month though.

    Revlon Gel Envy Top coat is the best stuff out there.. I swear by this.

    D hate when I grow mine out cause I keep scartching him at night D:

    Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Are those fake nails or the real deal?

    Real deal.

    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Wow, your nails look great! I don't even bother doing my finger nails because the paint chips off. I get pedicures about once a month though.

    Revlon Gel Envy Top coat is the best stuff out there.. I swear by this.

    D hate when I grow mine out cause I keep scartching him at night D:

    Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what

    Maybe its in the way you file them.

    I have super super hard nails I do take nail vitamins daily..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Are those fake nails or the real deal?

    Real deal.

    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Wow, your nails look great! I don't even bother doing my finger nails because the paint chips off. I get pedicures about once a month though.

    Revlon Gel Envy Top coat is the best stuff out there.. I swear by this.

    D hate when I grow mine out cause I keep scartching him at night D:

    Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what

    Maybe its in the way you file them.

    I have super super hard nails I do take nail vitamins daily..

    I have hard nails too .. they're also kinda big

    I felt myself scratch him one night and decided to keep them shortish haha but I still want some length over my fat fingers
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    edited January 2017
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Are those fake nails or the real deal?

    Real deal.

    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    ioflpjehm6if.jpg

    Finger nail selfie..

    Wow, your nails look great! I don't even bother doing my finger nails because the paint chips off. I get pedicures about once a month though.

    Revlon Gel Envy Top coat is the best stuff out there.. I swear by this.

    D hate when I grow mine out cause I keep scartching him at night D:

    Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what

    Maybe its in the way you file them.

    I have super super hard nails I do take nail vitamins daily..

    I have hard nails too .. they're also kinda big

    I felt myself scratch him one night and decided to keep them shortish haha but I still want some length over my fat fingers

    My nail beds are really long that might be a difference too.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'll take a pic once the paint gets off my cuticles through handwashing harf
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I'll take a pic once the paint gets off my cuticles through handwashing harf

    okay..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I'm bad at nail painting ha..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Trying to get these beer hiccups in check
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,490 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    I'm bad at nail painting ha..

    it does take a steady hand.. if you get it on the cuticles or fingers that will wash off..

    Also a trick, if you make a mess on the nail itself, you can lick your finger (yeah that sounds a little nasty but it works on some minor mistakes) to try and smooth it out and re coat or of course apply a top coat..
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Yeah I don't know eating paint and q-tip thing is kind of *kitten* trick cause it *kitten* up the nail haha