What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Fixing to shower .. little early than normal cause I usually shower around the time D is coming home but I don't any responsibilities to clean today ya know when I'm cleaning all day I wait to shower til I'm done and before ebd
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Nuthin. Watching Harley go crazy howling at nothing outside the window. Thinking about making coffee, but I don't really like coffee.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Pretending not to look at my dog, standing outside the window. He really needs to learn to "go" outside without me having to go for a 40 minute walk every time. Any tips would be great!

Longer leash
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Right this very second I finished scrubbing and moisturizing my face
  • JustMissTracy
    edited December 2016
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Pretending not to look at my dog, standing outside the window. He really needs to learn to "go" outside without me having to go for a 40 minute walk every time. Any tips would be great!

Longer leash

The leash is really long (about 10 feet). He just stands there, with his nose pressed to the window staring at me. Mind you, it's -9 with windchill of -20 out there today, but he had no issue with the cold once I walked him....but it take him literally 30-40 minutes just to do his job! lol.

I'm attempting to drink a coffee atm.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Just need one more store which I went to on Monday but I was too focussed on buying other stuff that day. grrrr

I bought me an Xmas present this weekend. I traveled up north and stopped at a Galleria and bought that little black dress you suggested..

eta: i am still working on others xmas, I am selfish..

I got myself a top too I'll wrap it up to come from hubs. I told the girl at the store it's so hard shopping for others so when I gave her what I Was buying for my mom I said throw this in for me too please

and pics of the LBD please

No head shots today.. my hair is a fizzy grey mess and no make up.. Its as basic as it can be...lol

Also I will not be wearing that huge Garmin watch in the picture.. that looks terrible..

u0fk6abp2y6f.jpg

• JustMissTracy
    Options
    Just need one more store which I went to on Monday but I was too focussed on buying other stuff that day. grrrr

I bought me an Xmas present this weekend. I traveled up north and stopped at a Galleria and bought that little black dress you suggested..

I got myself a top too I'll wrap it up to come from hubs. I told the girl at the store it's so hard shopping for others so when I gave her what I Was buying for my mom I said throw this in for me too please

No head shots today.. my hair is a fizzy grey mess and no make up.. Its as basic as it can be...lol

Also I will not be wearing that huge Garmin watch in the picture.. that looks terrible..

u0fk6abp2y6f.jpg

Love it! And the Garmin says you're a woman who knows how to take care of yourself; I'd keep it on! xo
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Bed and coffee
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Bed and coffee

Gnite sweets xo
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Love it! And the Garmin says you're a woman who knows how to take care of yourself; I'd keep it on! xo[/quote]

Thank you Miss Tracy.. I wish I was not such a hot mess today.. :#
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Bed and coffee

Gnite sweets xo

I just woke up lol..
    Im sitting in bed with my morning coffee reading the newspaper ..its a hard life
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Bed and coffee

Gnite sweets xo

I just woke up lol..
    Im sitting in bed with my morning coffee reading the newspaper ..its a hard life

Well then, good morning dollface...don't read the paper too hard, there's very little good in there! Hugs! xo
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

u0fk6abp2y6f.jpg

haha wear the watch!!!!

it looks lovely it will be perfect for many occasions. Good choice.

and I hate when people wear like fitness tracker wrist things with dress up clothes. you don't need to track every step always...it's like wearing a beautiful evening gown and having a snake tattoo on your arm...yes I judge I just like clean lines
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

u0fk6abp2y6f.jpg

haha wear the watch!!!!

and I hate when people wear like fitness tracker wrist things with dress up clothes. you don't need to track every step always...it's like wearing a beautiful evening gown and having a snake tattoo on your arm...yes I judge I just like clean lines

LOL..you into the wine, already?!!! Wear the watch, or don't wear the watch? Which is it?!!!

(I wear mine 24/7)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

haha wear the watch!!!!

Thank you so much..

Definitely not wearing the watch.. I am funny about that too. I am looking forward to getting the nails done and all that stuff.. I think my husband may flip out.. hopefully so....lol
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Waiting for hubby to get home and light his first cigarette, so I can have somewhere to place my hate and anger today....and going upstairs to get the air filter, cuz...I can't breathe!
  • synchkat
    Options

u0fk6abp2y6f.jpg

haha wear the watch!!!!

LOL..you into the wine, already?!!! Wear the watch, or don't wear the watch? Which is it?!!!

(I wear mine 24/7)

I added haha that was my that would be a mistake laugh
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

u0fk6abp2y6f.jpg

haha wear the watch!!!!

(I wear mine 24/7)

I added haha that was my that would be a mistake laugh

No really, do you have the bottle open yet, I'm on my way!! J/K..I'll totally warn you before I show up!
  • synchkat
    Options

haha wear the watch!!!!

Thank you so much..

Definitely not wearing the watch.. I am funny about that too. I am looking forward to getting the nails done and all that stuff.. I think my husband may flip out.. hopefully so....lol

awww yay for a husband flip out

I'm one for minimalist jewelry. I hate earrings so I never wear those that would look great in my mind with just a simply bracelet. If you wanted to dress it down a bit maybe a longer necklace. I always think formal should be minimal
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

haha wear the watch!!!!

Thank you so much..

awww yay for a husband flip out

I'm one for minimalist jewelry. I hate earrings so I never wear those that would look great in my mind with just a simply bracelet. If you wanted to dress it down a bit maybe a longer necklace. I always think formal should be minimal

My husband grandma (R.I.P, I loved her so) gave me a pair of "real" tear drop diamonds before she died and I will be wearing these for her. I am sticking to very basic, these earrings stand out on their own and the shoes are jeweled so I think its enough.. and this reminds me that I need to looking into wearing the hair up..

Good ideas you have.. <3