What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I laid down for 5 minutes and woke up an hour later. I never take naps and now I feel like a slug..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I laid down for 5 minutes and woke up an hour later. I never take naps and now I feel like a slug..

That's the worst when you wake up feeling like a zombie for the rest of the day!

I am pretty much useless.. thank goodness dinner is in a crock pot..
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Just finished exercising. Drinking water and trying to decide in what order to get the housework done.

It's a rock 'n roll day off from work....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Drinking a coffee and watching tv
  • RoxieDawn
    Waiting on sunrise, drinking my first of several cups of coffee.. up this morning a wee bit too early..
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Been sick for the last week, so I had a Neocitrin before bed last night, and crashed by 10. Fail. I've been basically awake since midnight.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Watching my morning programs and having an iced coffee
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    drinking diet coke and patiently waiting to have my yummy egg salad bagel
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Trying to decide and plan date with guy or date with myself tonight....I do like myself a lot :#
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Kinda want to go for a quick swim but too tired to move
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    being a caveman and eating my pork chop by just taking bites out of the whole piece instead of cutting it like a normal human
  • RoxieDawn
    I just got through icing cookies.. I am taking a break.. my kitchen looks like a tornado hit it.
  • angelxsss
    I just got through icing cookies.. I am taking a break.. my kitchen looks like a tornado hit it.

How did the stamps turn out?
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member

Thats every night at my house when I cook something ha
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Pretending not to look at my dog, standing outside the window. He really needs to learn to "go" outside without me having to go for a 40 minute walk every time. Any tips would be great!
  • RoxieDawn
    angelxsss wrote: »

The stamps are ok..not great.. The part of the stamp that says To and From did not come out but the decor on the cookie (border did well)

I used Xmas cookie cutters on the last half of the batch and I iced these and they look awesome. :)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss wrote: »

The stamps are ok..not great.. The part of the stamp that says To and From did not come out but the decor on the cookie (border did well)

I used Xmas cookie cutters on the last half of the batch and I iced these and they look awesome. :)

Yay! Glad they turned out at least halfway how you wanted them :)
  • Meticulous_Nails
    Meticulous_Nails Posts: 69 Member
    eating hummus and carrots on my work break :)