What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    On the roof, just about to put up Christmas lights and it starts to drizzle...
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg

Christmas is in 9 days lololol

Be careful!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg

this made me a little nauseous..
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg

this made me a little nauseous..

Ya, there is no snow. That is just wrong. ;)
  • angelxsss
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I'm fuming at Target. I order something that has an in-store pickup date of 12/23 for a Christmas gift. AFTER I order and get charged, I get a "We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order (Order #blahblahblah) placed on 12/16/2016. We’re sorry, but your Ship to Store item(s) may not be available for pickup by the in-store arrival date you received with your original order."

Then I get a pickup date for after Christmas. This is criminal.

Ok...I'm calm now. I'll just print out the email and wrap that.

IOU gifts are the best gifts!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm fuming at Target. I order something that has an in-store pickup date of 12/23 for a Christmas gift. AFTER I order and get charged, I get a "We just found out about an unexpected delay that affects your order (Order #blahblahblah) placed on 12/16/2016. We’re sorry, but your Ship to Store item(s) may not be available for pickup by the in-store arrival date you received with your original order."

Then I get a pickup date for after Christmas. This is criminal.

Ok...I'm calm now. I'll just print out the email and wrap that.

I got this same thing. I went online and used their chat contact. They cancelled my order had me reorder it and express delivery to my house. They waived the shipping charge, and now I am getting it deliver 6 days before I originally was supposed to get it, and I don't have to pick it up or pay for shipping. It took about 20 minutes, but the guy was nice, and easy to do.
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg

Be careful!

This is true...
    #ProcrastinationIsReal
  • angelxsss
    Options
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg

Be careful!

This is true...
    #ProcrastinationIsReal

it's okay, our tree just went up last weekend
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    More web design and such.
    Listening to Christmas music.
    Enjoying my Friday.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Thinking about that dude yesterday.

At one point we got to talking about meeting people at bars and stuff and he suggested this one bbq place that was mostly an eating place, but that also had a bar. He mentioned how he knows the owner and eats for free and is there like 2 times a week. Was that a sign I should've picked up? I don't really care about him in particular, but I want to get better at noticing subtleties.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

At one point we got to talking about meeting people at bars and stuff and he suggested this one bbq place that was mostly an eating place, but that also had a bar. He mentioned how he knows the owner and eats for free and is there like 2 times a week. Was that a sign I should've picked up? I don't really care about him in particular, but I want to get better at noticing subtleties.

Did he ever use the word "we" in his communication..as in "we" should think about going, or was he just shooting the breeze sharing something about "himself" just to talk about himself..

You will get better at this.. take a little practice..
  • angelxsss
    Options

Did he ever use the word "we" in his communication..as in "we" should think about going, or was he just shooting the breeze sharing something about "himself" just to talk about himself..

nah I'm pretty sure he was just talking about him, I didn't pick up on any "we" stuff
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Chugging Coke Zero and trying to keep the room from spinning. I'm so stupidly hung over. This is what happens when 7 adults bring 9 bottles of wine to dinner.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

Maybe worry less about the subtleties and more about creating opportunities? In that situation, saying something like "That place sounds wonderful, I'd love to try it sometime!" would give him an opening to ask you out, if he was so inclined. Or just be ballsy and ask if you could come with him one day.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

nah I'm pretty sure he was just talking about him, I didn't pick up on any "we" stuff

well that just blows.. maybe you don't want none of that anyway! lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

well that just blows.. maybe you don't want none of "that".. lol

• angelxsss
    Options

haha yeah, well looking at his research information, I don't think I'm ready for his demons anyway
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg
    [/quote]

Be careful![/quote]

All that pretty, green grass! We have so much snow, I already forget what my lawn looks like!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

haha yeah, well looking at his research information, I don't think I'm ready for his demons anyway

Demons? that's always a nice finding isn't? ...lol
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Thinking about playing with my hair, becoming a wee less blonde....but the forums are a bit on fire today. Hard to step away!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Thinking about playing with my hair, becoming a wee less blonde....but the forums are a bit on fire today. Hard to step away!!

Ha. Definitely making my work day fly by today! ;) p.s. I went more red than blonde last week and I love it!