What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thinking about playing with my hair, becoming a wee less blonde....but the forums are a bit on fire today. Hard to step away!!

Well, on hair talk, I would like to learn to french braid my own hair...

and yep the forums for me are like a train wreck! LOL
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Thinking about playing with my hair, becoming a wee less blonde....but the forums are a bit on fire today. Hard to step away!!

Ha. Definitely making my work day fly by today! ;) p.s. I went more red than blonde last week and I love it!

I usually love the red too, and usually try it again every two years or so...but it's SO hard to maintain! My natural blonde keeps trying to push thru it. So I usually just try to stick to some shade that's close to the real deal, so I won't have to do it again in 4 weeks..lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Ha. Definitely making my work day fly by today! ;) p.s. I went more red than blonde last week and I love it!

I usually love the red too, and usually try it again every two years or so...but it's SO hard to maintain! My natural blonde keeps trying to push thru it. So I usually just try to stick to some shade that's close to the real deal, so I won't have to do it again in 4 weeks..lol

LOL totally understand that!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Eating seaweed
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I feel like a lot of my posts in here are about eating
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Microwaving my breakfast burrito

Yum
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    On the roof, just about to put up Christmas lights and it starts to drizzle...
    l6nm6p5xwiq8.jpg

Christmas is in 9 days lololol

Be careful![/quote]

All that pretty, green grass! We have so much snow, I already forget what my lawn looks like![/quote]

I have lumps where piles of leaves were waiting to be bagged up...that'll be fun in the spring

and careful as you're up on the rooftop....did you hear reindeer paws? Hey look are you Santa Claus?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

I'm actually thinking of going grey....or silver...soon....I've seen a few women who absolutely rock it, and then maybe I'd look more my age! I like this idea:
    9eg24yjn8qab.jpg
    My parents think I'm nuts....hubs says "One day it's pink, the other day it's silver..."

I say it looks cool, and I think I'd love it!

Whatchu think?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I'm actually thinking of going grey....or silver...soon....I've seen a few women who absolutely rock it, and then maybe I'd look more my age! I like this idea:
    9eg24yjn8qab.jpg
    My parents think I'm nuts....hubs says "One day it's pink, the other day it's silver..."

Whatchu think?

I love that look! Seriously, I do. There are women that can totally rock it and not look old at all but super trendy. I can not, it would wash me out big time but I think you should go for it. It's just hair, if you hate it, you can go back.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »

9eg24yjn8qab.jpg

Whatchu think?

I think platinum hair looks cool Id like to think I can rock it but I don't wanna be called out of having a mid life crisis

My parents think the same...but why not? I think it looks cool too, and we only live once! All my sisters have naturally greying hair...mine is a weird shade of blonde....or maybe 3 shades..lol!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    _unsteady_ wrote: »

9eg24yjn8qab.jpg

Whatchu think?

I think platinum hair looks cool Id like to think I can rock it but I don't wanna be called out of having a mid life crisis

My parents think the same...but why not? I think it looks cool too, and we only live once! All my sisters have naturally greying hair...mine is a weird shade of blonde....or maybe 3 shades..lol!

I have many shades of grey here.. so I am partial to this look... Do it!!!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options

9eg24yjn8qab.jpg

Whatchu think?

Yeah I like it but it doesn't mean anything if its not natural... to me anyway

If you have color in your hair naturally rock colors .. lol Idk
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Just finished making eggs and greek yogurt together .. I was expecting the yogurt to add creaminess and tanginess and while it added tang it didn't make it creamy but more like I added protein powder to the eggs

I'm kind of neutral on how I feel about it
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

9eg24yjn8qab.jpg

Whatchu think?

It doesn't have to mean anything...the options to have other colors are there, why not have fun and play?

You like makeup, right? It's basically the same thing, just semi-permanent...
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I am making pecan bread, but its more like a pecan brownie..
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

9eg24yjn8qab.jpg

Whatchu think?

It doesn't have to mean anything...the options to have other colors are there, why not have fun and play?

You like makeup, right? It's basically the same thing, just semi-permanent...

I remember Roseanne rocked her natural grey as a feminist thing for a couple years.. she ended up going blonde again though
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Oh! Yum! Never have heard of pecan bread. Here I was just going to make plain ol banana bread and snickerdoodles this afternoon.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Oh! Yum! Never have heard of pecan bread. Here I was just going to make plain ol banana bread and snickerdoodles this afternoon.

This recipe was given to me a very long time ago (I mean like 20+ years) and I make it every year! It is so delicious.

I love love love banana bread.. I have never had a homemade snickerdoodles (can you beleive that?)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

This recipe was given to me a very long time ago (I mean like 20+ years) and I make it every year! It is so delicious.

I love love love banana bread.. I have never had a homemade snickerdoodles (can you beleive that?)

Really? They are so good and so easy! I am so hungry now.. how many more times can I use the word so?