Eating then heading to the gym !
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    18vwcdlm4dbi.jpg
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Totally just saw an article on a taint band aid. Shocked!! Shocked I tell you
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Watching chopped, working on my meetings content lined up for tomorrow and waiting for my meds kick in.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    People disagree with me... knitting? SMH.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed nursing a terrible headache
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options

I see the time you wrote that, sorry you're up so early with a headache. Feel better asap!

For me, somewhat similarly... have been in bed & drowsy all week thanks to drugs with a muscle pull. Day 4 or 5 or who knows, felt no pain, so decided to skip a dose cuz I might be healed... WTBloodyValhalla! Took 2 doses & 6-hrs of whining & writhing to return to pain relief.

Back on drugs, schlepping around the house like a tangle-haired zombie for whatever time it takes to heal. F you searing pain & the fact that I'm not a superwoman, who can heal at will. :(
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Nothing sitting here pondering why cereal is called cereal and not soakers
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    On mfp while in a boring meeting.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

I see the time you wrote that, sorry you're up so early with a headache. Feel better asap!

For me, somewhat similarly... have been in bed & drowsy all week thanks to drugs with a muscle pull. Day 4 or 5 or who knows, felt no pain, so decided to skip a dose cuz I might be healed... WTBloodyValhalla! Took 2 doses & 6-hrs of whining & writhing to return to pain relief.

Back on drugs, schlepping around the house like a tangle-haired zombie for whatever time it takes to heal. F you searing pain & the fact that I'm not a superwoman, who can heal at will. :(

Thank you dear! Those are normal hours for me as I get off work at 12:30, but still I just wanted to sleep when I got home. It eventually went away and I passed right out.

Sorry you're hurting :( rotate hot/cold compress. It will help the recovery time ❤️
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    2oauc9iicgrp.jpg

Making shower invitations for a work baby shower
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    2oauc9iicgrp.jpg

I stopped at shower invitations first time around.
  • s131951
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Passing time here while I wait for my MRI

I hope everything turns out MR Aight. . .terrible. I hope it goes well.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    2oauc9iicgrp.jpg

Don't blame you! lol it's her first, and she has a small family who isn't throwing her a shower. So we get to spoil her at work! The inside says "First baby! (Poor girl!)"
  • s131951
    Options
    2oauc9iicgrp.jpg

Don't blame you! lol it's her first, and she has a small family who isn't throwing her a shower. So we get to spoil her at work! The inside says "First baby! (Poor girl!)"

Oh, well, I mean I took that as an invitation to a shower, first time around. The cleansing ritual, more or less. . .oh look, a squirrel!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    I’m contemplating art. And art mediums. And art tools. My lack of artistic ability and a friend who has a real gift for it.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    2oauc9iicgrp.jpg

Oh, well, I mean I took that as an invitation to a shower, first time around. The cleansing ritual, more or less. . .oh look, a squirrel!

🤣
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Thank you dear! Those are normal hours for me as I get off work at 12:30, but still I just wanted to sleep when I got home. It eventually went away and I passed right out.

Sorry you're hurting :( rotate hot/cold compress. It will help the recovery time ❤️

Thank you, CVG. I'm doing what you suggested. It will just take a bit of time.

Hope your headache is now a thing of the past.
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    At work waiting for others to finish their piece of my project. They’re late as always!! 😠

At least my boss knows they are to blame