_Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Watching Dropkick Murphys live concert.
  • Mjc07191
    Mjc07191 Posts: 8 Member
    Eating Halo Top Peanut Butter Ice Cream... 😁
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member

Awesome!!!😎🀘 so jelly!😣☘ I went to two of their st paddys day concerts before they were big and I just love my homies.....not as much as I πŸ’— you though my lovely peppa!πŸ˜πŸ€—βš˜πŸ’—
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Got Netflix free for 1-mo. I believe I've seen everything I've wanted to see on the entire site over the past 2-wks... not much of value, imho. They used to have so many more offerings... well, I'm going back pre-2010 when I was able to watch a lot of punk docs, obscure film & foreign film onsite... they had it all.

Now? I dunno. Can't take another CoVid press conference or podcast discussing it.

Keep searching for a good crime doc or foreign flick from the slim pickin's on Netflix??
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member

Awesome!!!😎🀘 so jelly!😣☘ I went to two of their st paddys day concerts before they were big and I just love my homies.....not as much as I πŸ’— you though my lovely peppa!πŸ˜πŸ€—βš˜πŸ’—

I remember when they were just becoming known & played in the St. Pat's parade. Must have been 2005-ish? Nice to see when our locals make it, yeah Ali?!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Just thinking this St. Patty's Day is so not my favπŸ€”

No Parade /all the bars/pubs closed😐☘
    Corona virus yo....☹😷
    And the one that hurts the most....
    Brady left us .....πŸ˜”πŸ’”

But on the bright side we are all healthy and I won't have a hangover tom!πŸ˜‰πŸ€˜

Happy St. Patrick's Day
    SlΓ‘inte πŸ€πŸ»
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Wondering how a hard cider might go down
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    giving up for the day ~~
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Trying to convince my 18 year old it’s in her best interest she should be rubbing my feet.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    <3
    Just got home and feeling discouraged that the 2 most important appointments I had were cancelled because everything is shut down. Was really hoping to come back home with a surgery date. Now I don't even know what's going to happen with me. I may open a bottle of wine because why not.

This, too, shall pass. ❀

It's so stressful for me that things aren't moving as fast as they should. All doctors offices are closed. Was told things change every hour and they are currently going through their patients files and someone will get back to me. πŸ˜” I've been waiting over 6 months to finish chemo so I can get my surgeries and now it's still a waiting game and fear of not knowing what's going to happen. All I can do is hope things will be ok.

Please take care and stay strong <3
  • TwitchyMacGee
    kq1981 wrote: Β»
    Trying to convince my 18 year old it’s in her best interest she should be rubbing my feet.

I got my 10-year-old to brush my hair last night ❀️
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Got Netflix free for 1-mo. I believe I've seen everything I've wanted to see on the entire site over the past 2-wks... not much of value, imho. They used to have so many more offerings... well, I'm going back pre-2010 when I was able to watch a lot of punk docs, obscure film & foreign film onsite... they had it all.

Now? I dunno. Can't take another CoVid press conference or podcast discussing it.

Keep searching for a good crime doc or foreign flick from the slim pickin's on Netflix??

this is a great website if you've got a library card..

https://www.kanopy.com/
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    Headed to work. Another day to get it
  • TwitchyMacGee
    balanc79 wrote: Β»

Same
  • balanc79
    balanc79 Posts: 148 Member
    balanc79 wrote: Β»

Same
    Good luck
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Just got home and feeling discouraged that the 2 most important appointments I had were cancelled because everything is shut down. Was really hoping to come back home with a surgery date. Now I don't even know what's going to happen with me. I may open a bottle of wine because why not.

This, too, shall pass. ❀

It's so stressful for me that things aren't moving as fast as they should. All doctors offices are closed. Was told things change every hour and they are currently going through their patients files and someone will get back to me. πŸ˜” I've been waiting over 6 months to finish chemo so I can get my surgeries and now it's still a waiting game and fear of not knowing what's going to happen. All I can do is hope things will be ok.

Sorry you're going through this hun πŸ’•...
    I can't imagine being stretched out on something like that...

It's believed that all of time and space that has ever existed, exist at this very moment... There literally is no past, nor future, only now...

This means that whatever has or will happen, was meant to be... Yeah sometimes it sucks, I'm not going to try to say that it's always the best possible outcome as some believe...

But if Einstein was correct about this... I can find peace in knowing it was all meant to be, so why stress or worry... It's out of our hands

Hope this helps in some way πŸ’•
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Sitting on a conference call
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Pulling hair out...

Sending some coworker to telecommute.. and have to instruct them the process. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜¬