Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Wine and cheese nips

xf973kx8qqd7.jpg

Breakfast of Champions
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Watching my floor dry. It's kinda like watching paint dry, but quicker.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Watching my floor dry. It's kinda like watching paint dry, but quicker.

🤣 good times...
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Just got home and feeling discouraged that the 2 most important appointments I had were cancelled because everything is shut down. Was really hoping to come back home with a surgery date. Now I don't even know what's going to happen with me. I may open a bottle of wine because why not.

This, too, shall pass. ❤

It's so stressful for me that things aren't moving as fast as they should. All doctors offices are closed. Was told things change every hour and they are currently going through their patients files and someone will get back to me. 😔 I've been waiting over 6 months to finish chemo so I can get my surgeries and now it's still a waiting game and fear of not knowing what's going to happen. All I can do is hope things will be ok.

Add my hope and prayers beautiful peppa because that sucks 💔.....I'm sure (the better) contact you soon....let's pretend this is just the worst planned staycation ever!

Yup all of this is just what I wanted .....and being unprepared just adds to the ambiance of "the worst" part of the holiday at home 😉😐 yipee....wanna a tap water or one square of tp so we can really rock this *kitten* 😎🤘🤣🤣🤣

Stay strong babe!! 💗💗💗😘
  • Tinydancer106
    Watching Dropkick Murphys live concert.

Awesome!!!😎🤘 so jelly!😣☘ I went to two of their st paddys day concerts before they were big and I just love my homies.....not as much as I 💗 you though my lovely peppa!😍🤗⚘💗

I remember when they were just becoming known & played in the St. Pat's parade. Must have been 2005-ish? Nice to see when our locals make it, yeah Ali?!

Yessss! Omg I was there! Lol I forget what year it was ....I know what you mean girl it feels like they take us with them somehow lol.....wishful thinking ....I does it right!😎🤘😁🤗
  • Tinydancer106
    might go count all my spoons and forks. dunno.

That was a good idea.....and more productive than what I was doing .....(trying and failing to be funny) any ideas on what to do next? Got like approx 100 hours to kill til Monday so um....I'll just keep checking....no pressure Paris😁🤣🤣🤣🤗😘
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited March 2020

Cussing coz i can’t get the gif to load
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Probably should go to bed. Just ate half of a jar of peanut butter
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    might go count all my spoons and forks. dunno.

That was a good idea.....and more productive than what I was doing .....(trying and failing to be funny) any ideas on what to do next? Got like approx 100 hours to kill til Monday so um....I'll just keep checking....no pressure Paris😁🤣🤣🤣🤗😘
    I counted 19 forks and 20 spoons. I wonder where that missing fork is. I'm scared lol.

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Probably should go to bed. Just ate half of a jar of peanut butter

I can relate!

Peanut butter=Unhealthy addiction for me
  • MelG7777
    On the elliptical. Again. This day sucks stepwise. So cold and rainy. Still ahead of Karen for the week. Gosh, if you read here Karen I’m just joking. 🙈
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Got Netflix free for 1-mo. I believe I've seen everything I've wanted to see on the entire site over the past 2-wks... not much of value, imho. They used to have so many more offerings... well, I'm going back pre-2010 when I was able to watch a lot of punk docs, obscure film & foreign film onsite... they had it all.

Now? I dunno. Can't take another CoVid press conference or podcast discussing it.

Keep searching for a good crime doc or foreign flick from the slim pickin's on Netflix??

this is a great website if you've got a library card..

https://www.kanopy.com/

Thank you so much for this! I'm checking it out now... I'll let you know what I find. You're a doll!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    On the elliptical. Again. This day sucks stepwise. So cold and rainy. Still ahead of Karen for the week. Gosh, if you read here Karen I’m just joking. 🙈

For God's Sake....

Don't agitate Karen; Please! Don't do it.

200.gif
  • MelG7777
    Motorsheen wrote: »

For God's Sake....

200.gif

I’m banking that she’s not on here. Buuuuut, I do use the same profile pic on Fitbit if she does. 😝 I’m also banking that nobody I know irl has ever or will ever be on here. Solid plan. Plus I’m over 11,000 steps ahead of her for the week. And I’m not scared of her. (JUST KIDDING KAREN, YOU KNOW I’M KIDDING GIRL!)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,838 Member

For God's Sake....

200.gif

I’m banking that she’s not on here. Buuuuut, I do use the same profile pic on Fitbit if she does. 😝 I’m also banking that nobody I know irl has ever or will ever be on here. Solid plan. Plus I’m over 11,000 steps ahead of her for the week. And I’m not scared of her. (JUST KIDDING KAREN, YOU KNOW I’M KIDDING GIRL!)

I'm moving next door to you.
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

For God's Sake....

200.gif

I'm moving next door to you.

zb55xpssbegg.gif
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Writing haiku's for this competition-thing on *another social media platform*
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Slept all day 'til almost 5pm... making dinner at 11pm. :( And, enjoying watching the little opossum eating the handfuls of peanuts I toss out for him/her daily. Glad the li'l critter is enjoying them. S/he's a night eater, too, it appears. :smile: