What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    3am omelette, washed down with 3 double espressos. Guess that means I'll just remain awake for the day to get back on a day schedule.

Now, going to finish up all the Brit/Scandinavian Netflix crime dramas I've been watching, of late.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Getting hungry

come here you - i'm making haddock, tartar sauce, baked potatoes and roast veggies. ;)

Tried Haddock for the first time in Boston. It was great!

Do you remember where? I'm from Boston, but left 10-yrs ago. Just curious if the old ones I know are still around.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Watching Finding Dory with my son
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Heading to work 😷 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    About to go clean up after the baby birds. Then cooking and cleaning and enjoying my children. 😊
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    edited March 2020
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    Heading to work 😷 😬

Stay safe, and well neighbor.
    Thanks..

Ghost town at the office and roads.

not bad at the office... most are telecommuting.. only handfull are in the office.. 🤓
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Gnawing on beef jerky
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Watching natural selection a la YT videos of people licking batteries.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Gnawing on beef jerky

Thinking about you Gnawing o:)
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Burning the midnight oil at 1pm :expressionless:
  • honeybee__12
    I’m thinking it would be nice to sit on the beach and watch the show.

8rbz3bbso6cz.gif
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Getting hungry

come here you - i'm making haddock, tartar sauce, baked potatoes and roast veggies. ;)

Table for one more? 😉

always!! esp for you :)
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited March 2020
    My brother just left this outside the door for me because he wanted to make sure I have cake and wine on my birthday Sunday. Wondering if I should eat one today and save the other one 🤷‍♀️🤣

hi5ohmqo5jus.jpg

eat one today and one tomorrow. i'll make you my specialty for sunday ;)<3

(are you gonna open that wine now or what? fresh for 6 weeks it says... somehow i'm doubtful it will last that long) :D
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    My brother just left this outside the door for me because he wanted to make sure I have cake and wine on my birthday Sunday. Wondering if I should eat one today and save the other one 🤷‍♀️🤣

hi5ohmqo5jus.jpg

eat one today and one tomorrow. i'll make you my specialty for sunday ;)<3

(are you gonna open that wine now or what? fresh for 6 weeks it says... somehow i'm doubtful it will last that long) :D

Right?! How can that last someone 6 weeks? 😅🤣 I was going to have a glass tonight but I have heart burn. Maybe tomorrow 😊
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    Had a headache & "accidentally" slept 'til almost 6pm... guess I'm up for the night.

Guess I'll find a Netflix series or 2 & either make homemade bread or a Dutch coffee cake. Cake sounds nice... :smile: I decided to have breakfast on the patio each morning... might as well enjoy it before the high humidity hits us soon... so, coffee cake it is.

Have a good night, All!

giphy.gif
  • honeybee__12
    edited March 2020
    watching local news.

Horse racing will continue just with no spectators.
    Weird
    The Thunder organization is giving financial assistance to all of the part time workers who will not work because of the games cancelled.
    Cool
    Farmer’s markets will be open this weekend.
    Nice
    The state will follow the feds on the adjusted tax filing.
    Very Nice
    Other than a lot of virus talk,
    that was about it today.

Life in OK today
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Getting hungry

Do you remember where? I'm from Boston, but left 10-yrs ago. Just curious if the old ones I know are still around.

@TarryTaffyTwo

We stayed around Dorchester and there was a diner there. It was a really cool little spot. Great food. We ate there three times on the trip.

hteai00fn94m.jpg

• TarryTaffyTwo
    Getting hungry

@TarryTaffyTwo

We stayed around Dorchester and there was a diner there. It was a really cool little spot. Great food. We ate there three times on the trip.

hteai00fn94m.jpg

Thx. Oh, of course. It's well known & great food. Didn't know there was 1 in Dot, cuz I used to live near there, in South Boston. I'd been to the one on the North Shore... Natick or Framingham. GREAT homecooked food.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Getting hungry

@TarryTaffyTwo

hteai00fn94m.jpg

Thx. Oh, of course. It's well known & great food. Didn't know there was 1 in Dot, cuz I used to live near there, in South Boston. I'd been to the one on the North Shore... Natick or Framingham. GREAT homecooked food.

That's probably the one you're talking about. It's closer to South Boston. We were closer to it than Dorcester....