What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,340 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @cmsienk and @happimess01 my family thinks I'm crazy and this is just my latest whim. 🤣 I decided today I just want part time and at a fun company or something that is feel good actually like a mat leave contract would be ideal then if i hate working i can move on
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Trying to rally the troops to head to the pool
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk and @happimess01 my family thinks I'm crazy and this is just my latest whim. 🤣 I decided today I just want part time and at a fun company or something that is feel good actually like a mat leave contract would be ideal then if i hate working i can move on
    You’re not crazy. I mean maybe you are, I don’t really know you. But wanting to do paid work does not make you crazy😁
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    You’re not crazy. I mean maybe you are, I don’t really know you. But wanting to do paid work does not make you crazy😁

I've a pretty sweet life of leisure. I just need more to do to occupy my time. I just need to organize a job around my pastimes. I don't want a job to interfere in my life! 🤣
    (I also do get on these whims and sign up for classes or get really into things. I usually then lose interest in a month)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I've a pretty sweet life of leisure. I just need more to do to occupy my time. I just need to organize a job around my pastimes. I don't want a job to interfere in my life! 🤣
    (I also do get on these whims and sign up for classes or get really into things. I usually then lose interest in a month)
    I collect hobbies. I’m only interested until I acquire a level of mediocre mastery. I can do a lot of things moderately well now😁

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,366 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options

Whatever happened to that class you were taking? (Math, accounting...
    I can't remember)
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Whatever happened to that class you were taking? (Math, accounting...
    I can't remember)

Restaurant management. I quit after a semester cause it just wasn't what I was looking for.
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Just got coffee and crawled back into bed. It's cold outside this morning!
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Now I'm multitasking:
    - checking in here
    - playing euchre on my phone
    - drinking coffee
    - while I dry my hair
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I just had 6 ounces of Dr Pepper and I’m waiting for the happiness to descend upon me so I can fold my laundry
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,159 Member
    Options
    I just had 6 ounces of Dr Pepper and I’m waiting for the happiness to descend upon me so I can fold my laundry

My addiction, DP
    Was it delicious?
    Could you taste all 23 flavors?
    😂🤤
    I haven’t had one for almost a yr.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

My addiction, DP
    Was it delicious?
    😂🤤
    It was really, really good 😂
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Making a snack. It will include these:
    5cfkbtawz7sf.jpg 2 strawberries from my garden, wild raspberries from a patch I found in the front yard and locally-picked (but not by me) blueberries. I'm thinking oatmeal...
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

My addiction, DP
    Was it delicious?
    😂🤤
    Also I haven’t had one in 25 years 😬😆
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Unbelievably it is 80 degrees right now.
    It’s been over 100 everyday for weeks.
    I am going to take advantage and spend the day out at the farm with my ex husband.
    Visit the horses, feed the fish, walk the trails.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Eating breakfast and reading posts
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Gathering ingredients for brunch
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Putting together a new walker.