What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Waiting for husband to come home from food shopping.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Going through my emails after 1 week vacation, I should have waited till Monday🥴
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Thunderstorms kept me from from outdoor workout. Heading to gym.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    This is the wrong time of day to be at the gym. There’s literally a guy curling in the rack. And I forgot my headphones
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,105 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Heading to the gym, Aka mental health session.

Have a good W/O.

Thank you, I appreciate that. It was a good one.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Going through my emails after 1 week vacation, I should have waited till Monday🥴

I feel your pain here
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    This is the wrong time of day to be at the gym. There’s literally a guy curling in the rack. And I forgot my headphones

😂 that is the worst. You should have called him out.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I could’ve should’ve would’ve but man this is a terrible time of day to be in the gym. I think I’ll stick to early morning when only weirdos and bad *kitten* are here
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I could’ve should’ve would’ve but man this is a terrible time of day to be in the gym. I think I’ll stick to early morning when only weirdos and bad *kitten* are here

The older crowd is in my gym in early morning. Which is great but they take forever on the equipment. Lots of times just talking.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited August 2022
    Options

The older crowd is in my gym in early morning. Which is great but they take forever on the equipment. Lots of times just talking.

Yep but the old guys in my gym mostly stick to the machines I don’t use and they’re in a separate room.

Around 9 AM starts the housewives and ladies who tennis and they’re OK.

But I’m in a college town and after 3 PM that gym is overrun with dumb dumbs with no self or spatial awareness or any kind of etiquette

Anyway I got it done and I didn’t break the chain. I’m going for an unbroken streak of 12 weeks working out every single day. Obviously I am varying body parts and intensity and stuff like that but I need this habit to build
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

Yep but the old guys in my gym mostly stick to the machines I don’t use and they’re in a separate room.

Around 9 AM starts the housewives and ladies who tennis and they’re OK.

But I’m in a college town and after 3 PM that gym is overrun with dumb dumbs with no self or spatial awareness or any kind of etiquette

Anyway I got it done and I didn’t break the chain. I’m going for an unbroken streak of 12 weeks working out every single day. Obviously I am varying body parts and intensity and stuff like that but I need this habit to build

Sounds like that time line fits most gyms everywhere it seems.

Also sounds like you’re kicking *kitten* !
  • PizzaPowerlifter
    PizzaPowerlifter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Avoiding cardio.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Deciding if Dirty Grandpa is a movie worth watching
  • kinetixtrainer2
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Avoiding cardio.

I’ve been there
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,193 Member
    Options
    Laying on the couch, watching tv with wine
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options

That is the one thing that I hate about taking leave. Coming back to a full inbox.
    Good luck.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,719 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the first coffee of the day
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Deciding if Dirty Grandpa is a movie worth watching

OMG that movie had me in hysterics. Shocked revealing hysterics. Yes, my adult children shared it with me. :) You can always click back off...... :)
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Cutting sod & spreading gravel with my boys. It’s a hot, humid, & buggy way to spend a Saturday afternoon but at least we’re together. And at this rate we’ll be done before snowfall
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options
    Finally chilling in the pool after a fairly hard day of working around the house.
    Got Louis Prima and the Rat pack playing, sipping on a Pina colada. Also, I'm hoping this drizzle doesn't become a down pour.