Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    makegainz wrote: »
    About to shave and jump in the shower

I do shower first and then shave.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Getting ready for my morning run, and just saw that the 'Because who doesn't want ANOTHER selfie thread" has been closed. I am in disbelief. :'(

It's probably getting a cleaning.

Yep. It's back open. I give it an hour before there are more boobs.

There is always one self-righteous a-hat who has to cry.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I finally made my homemade waffle just now. Its so good.

My how the tables have turned... :wink: Yeah my lunch was horribly inadequate...not nearly as much meat as I thought was in the container...blaaah
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

My how the tables have turned... :wink: Yeah my lunch was horribly inadequate...not nearly as much meat as I thought was in the container...blaaah

I just declared Friday as Waffle Day for me on my wall.

I still have waffle batter left. I am happy to share it. Hubs is fasting today and I sent him a pic of my half eaten waffle and he said "first world problems:... lol
  • thedcubed1
    Options

I still have waffle batter left. I am happy to share it. Hubs is fasting today and I sent him a pic of my half eaten waffle and he said "first world problems:... lol

Gah...I'm sure I wouldn't get there nearly fast enough before gnawing off my arm or something from hunger. :frowning: #firstworldproblems #probablywouldnteatmyarm #stilltoofatty haha
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Gah...I'm sure I wouldn't get there nearly fast enough before gnawing off my arm or something from hunger. :frowning: #firstworldproblems #probablywouldnteatmyarm #stilltoofatty haha

what can I do to make you feel better? I feel terrible everyone around me is dieting and I am not.. I really am sad about it.. lol
  • thedcubed1
    Options

what can I do to make you feel better? I feel terrible everyone around me is dieting and I am not.. I really am sad about it.. lol

Hahaha yes you sound SO very bothered by it between your mouthfuls of hot, steamy, sweet, deliciously fluffy waffles... :tongue:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Hahaha yes you sound SO very bothered by it between your mouthfuls of hot, steamy, sweet, deliciously fluffy waffles... :tongue:

Don't forget extra crispy and golden with butter and maple syrup. lol

Hubs said 'FUNNY...NOT".. he sent me a picture of a 'bird" a second a go...lol
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Hahaha yeeeeaup...sounds like a smart and very hangry man haha
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I hate you!

........ I really don't. My tummy is just jealous that it doesn't have yummy homemade waffles in it. :p

It's ok to hate me..

I only have one more month and waffles will be a thing of the past...lol :'(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just got my FitBit. So I am goofing on the computer while waiting for it to charge.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    This

yezid92lhhox.jpg

That's a strange looking vacuum

I'm sure she was sweeping instead of vacuuming.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    This

yezid92lhhox.jpg

You're awesome!

We play the only team worse than us today. There's no way I'm letting us lose
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if the restaurant gave us a large order last night bc they knew they made a too salty batch and thought the extra servings would have us overlook the salt....
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I hate you!

........ I really don't. My tummy is just jealous that it doesn't have yummy homemade waffles in it. :p

It's ok to hate me..

I only have one more month and waffles will be a thing of the past...lol :'(

Wait...what's next month??