What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Right now?

I bailed from work. Just up and walked out.

I told the receptionist: "I'll be out of the office "

I neglected to add: " .... until Monday. "
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Trying to keep my emotions in check while I eat a peanut butter sammich.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I finally made my homemade waffle just now. Its so good.

I hate you!

........ I really don't. My tummy is just jealous that it doesn't have yummy homemade waffles in it. :p

It's ok to hate me..

I only have one more month and waffles will be a thing of the past...lol :'(

I could nevah hate you #soulsista! <3 Next month we'll have to *kitten* and moan about being hungry and sore from workouts.

No one will want to be around me after next month... I will need to hide out, probably get the hubs to build me a fort in back yard.

I'll be happy because I'll be lifting again. I'll cheer you up.

I will be weak from hunger and not able to lift..

ps..I need to stop lifting and eating sooner rather than later.. took some pics a while a go, I can now call my self fatty...lol

You are out of your beautiful mind!

Ladies, you guys are sooooo sweeet! I swear I was going to post a selfie today since the thread came back up.

I have been gaining at a rate of 3 pounds a month for the past 3 months, I am depressed now. whats a girl gonna do?

That's prob a lot of muscle gained! You're so close! Don't give up now, you got this!

God I want to.. this is not easy to do. I weigh in and measure Sunday, I will see where I am there.

p.s. support from you gals is awesome btw!!

You've totally got this. You know you'll lose it. Don't give up!!!!

2 -3 more pounds sounds doable but am so short.. I am looking like a stalky chick with grey long hair.. Grandma Lifter.. LOL

seriously, I will post my new goal on Monday after I weigh and measure. Hubs will want me to keep going too.

I love your hair and am so jelly you can go gray and look fabulous! I would just look like a hag! I totally get how scary gaining weight is, but you know why you're doing this and you know you'll get it off. You have no idea what an inspiration you are to me!!!

#soulsista, this is why we are friends. <3

How about this? This is my last bulk for a while I might as well endure it. And you are right, the one thing I know how to do is to cut it back off.

I need a relaxer for my hair so bad! It is so frizzy, its not dry, its the texture of my hair. Anyone got any ideas what can try? I have spent a fortune on hair stuff, oils and it lasts one shampoo.. working out and having sweaty hair all the time does not help.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

I hate you!

........ I really don't. My tummy is just jealous that it doesn't have yummy homemade waffles in it. :p

It's ok to hate me..

I could nevah hate you #soulsista! <3 Next month we'll have to *kitten* and moan about being hungry and sore from workouts.

No one will want to be around me after next month... I will need to hide out, probably get the hubs to build me a fort in back yard.

ps..I need to stop lifting and eating sooner rather than later.. took some pics a while a go, I can now call my self fatty...lol

Ladies, you guys are sooooo sweeet! I swear I was going to post a selfie today since the thread came back up.

I have been gaining at a rate of 3 pounds a month for the past 3 months, I am depressed now. whats a girl gonna do?

That's prob a lot of muscle gained! You're so close! Don't give up now, you got this!

God I want to.. this is not easy to do. I weigh in and measure Sunday, I will see where I am there.

2 -3 more pounds sounds doable but am so short.. I am looking like a stalky chick with grey long hair.. Grandma Lifter.. LOL

seriously, I will post my new goal on Monday after I weigh and measure. Hubs will want me to keep going too.

I love your hair and am so jelly you can go gray and look fabulous! I would just look like a hag! I totally get how scary gaining weight is, but you know why you're doing this and you know you'll get it off. You have no idea what an inspiration you are to me!!!

How about this? This is my last bulk for a while I might as well endure it. And you are right, the one thing I know how to do is to cut it back off.

I need a relaxer for my hair so bad! It is so frizzy, its not dry, its the texture of my hair. Anyone got any ideas what can try? I have spent a fortune on hair stuff, oils and it lasts one shampoo.. working out and having sweaty hair all the time does not help.

My hair is a frizzy mess too. Would be interested in seeing if anyone has suggestions.

coconut oil mask?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

My hair is a frizzy mess too. Would be interested in seeing if anyone has suggestions.

The one thing that works well if you do not wash hair everyday is John Freida Frizz Ease 10 day tamer. You put it on dry hair and then rinse and wash hair normally and condition.

Its awesome for me for 2 days if I do not wash hair or of course sweat. I am happy to go get the salon do a relaxer on me if there is even such a thang..
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

coconut oil mask?

I did try that once and I must have done it wrong because I had to wash my hair like 3 times before it stopped looking like I brushed my hair with bacon.

hmm, I think you might've done it wrong haha. I've done it a few times and it never had that effect on mine. maybe it's just your hair texture though? mine's fine but there's a lot of it.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

coconut oil mask?

I did OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum today.. more just to see if smoothed out my hair better than other stuff I have, and this is like putting syrup in my hair... lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

I need a relaxer for my hair so bad! It is so fizzy, its not dry, its the texture of my hair. Anyone got any ideas what can try? I have spent a fortune on hair stuff, oils and it lasts one shampoo

<3 Yes!

Have you tried any keratin treatments? If I can't blow my hair out and then curl it, my hair is frizzy. After my should surgery I couldn't dry it because I'm right handed. I got the Brazilian Blow Out and loved it. I could just wash and let it dry and it looked perfectly straight and shiny. I'm actually thinking about getting another one before summer. It totally spoiled me. lol I also use Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme. That only lasts until you wash again, though.

https://www.amazon.com/Fekkai-Brilliant-Glossing-Crme-Oz/dp/B00FRDPMQC?th=1

this is awesome info !!

The Brazilian Blow Out is done in any salon basically?

And I am gonna order this Glossing Cream. Its gotta help.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

coconut oil mask?

I did try that once and I must have done it wrong because I had to wash my hair like 3 times before it stopped looking like I brushed my hair with bacon.

This is what coconut oil does to my hair too.

Try using less.

A lot less.

I have used coconut oil on my hair too.

My hair is perfect at all times.

I thought you should know.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

I need a relaxer for my hair so bad! It is so fizzy, its not dry, its the texture of my hair. Anyone got any ideas what can try? I have spent a fortune on hair stuff, oils and it lasts one shampoo

<3 Yes!

Have you tried any keratin treatments? If I can't blow my hair out and then curl it, my hair is frizzy. After my should surgery I couldn't dry it because I'm right handed. I got the Brazilian Blow Out and loved it. I could just wash and let it dry and it looked perfectly straight and shiny. I'm actually thinking about getting another one before summer. It totally spoiled me. lol I also use Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme. That only lasts until you wash again, though.

this is awesome info !!

A lot of the salons aren't doing the Brazilian anymore. The problem with the other Keratin treatments is that you can't wash your hair for 3 days and you're not supposed to put it up or even behind your ears because they say it can make a kink. The Brazilian blow out you can put it up right away and only need to wait 24 hours to wash. That's why I chose it, but it was hard finding a salon. I can't stand having my hair in my face and have to have it up when I sleep.

Well I have options and this is a great thing. The Braz Blow out sounds like the ticket.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wait a minute. I thought Brazilian involved removal of hair... like all of it. >:) Y'all are beautiful to begin with, but I'm not sure the billiard ball look would be the way to go.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,226 Member
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

coconut oil mask?

Mmmm BACON.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

<3 Yes!

this is awesome info !!

A lot of the salons aren't doing the Brazilian anymore. The problem with the other Keratin treatments is that you can't wash your hair for 3 days and you're not supposed to put it up or even behind your ears because they say it can make a kink. The Brazilian blow out you can put it up right away and only need to wait 24 hours to wash. That's why I chose it, but it was hard finding a salon. I can't stand having my hair in my face and have to have it up when I sleep.

It's great stuff, but a lot of places never offered the real thing to begin with... My stylist has horror stories about clients coming to her with really damaged hair from fake treatments, asking if there was anything she could do to fix it. It is going to cost you $$$, like at least $100, probably $150. If they charge you less than that, it's probably a knockoff product. Plus there's investment in the hair care products, which once again, getting the real stuff is important to making the style last. The knockoff stuff from CVS isn't going to cut it haha.

I did the Brazilian Blowout once and really liked it, but I'm not in a place where I can spend that much on my hair every 8 weeks. I just straighten mine and rub a little bit of TIGI Bedhead on it to control the flyaways and give it a shine. And some days I try to make the frizz work for me... If I leave it wet, brush it straight, then braid it or clip it up, I get nice waves instead of a Hermione Granger frizzfest.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Wait a minute. I thought Brazilian involved removal of hair... like all of it. >:) Y'all are beautiful to begin with, but I'm not sure the billiard ball look would be the way to go.

Two different things Specs.
    I've decided you should be called specs....cause eyes