Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Thinking I should have called a friend today

I've been waiting by the phone all day!

I tried but my mouth was full
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Comparing authorizations to invoices that should have been tossed months ago. So glad that girl is gone now, but hate having to fix what she should have been doing.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Working. Waiting for my lovely two hour drive home.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I finally made my homemade waffle just now. Its so good.

I hate you!

........ I really don't. My tummy is just jealous that it doesn't have yummy homemade waffles in it. :p

It's ok to hate me..

I only have one more month and waffles will be a thing of the past...lol :'(

I could nevah hate you #soulsista! <3 Next month we'll have to *kitten* and moan about being hungry and sore from workouts.

No one will want to be around me after next month... I will need to hide out, probably get the hubs to build me a fort in back yard.

I'll be happy because I'll be lifting again. I'll cheer you up.

I will be weak from hunger and not able to lift..

ps..I need to stop lifting and eating sooner rather than later.. took some pics a while a go, I can now call my self fatty...lol
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

I hate you!

........ I really don't. My tummy is just jealous that it doesn't have yummy homemade waffles in it. :p

It's ok to hate me..

I could nevah hate you #soulsista! <3 Next month we'll have to *kitten* and moan about being hungry and sore from workouts.

No one will want to be around me after next month... I will need to hide out, probably get the hubs to build me a fort in back yard.

ps..I need to stop lifting and eating sooner rather than later.. took some pics a while a go, I can now call my self fatty...lol

HA! I find this HIGHLY unlikely!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

HA! I find this HIGHLY unlikely!

I think I have been seeing that word "fatty" too much online today. Seriously this short chick is not looking like her self any more. lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

You are out of your beautiful mind!

Ladies, you guys are sooooo sweeet! I swear I was going to post a selfie today since the thread came back up.

I have been gaining at a rate of 3 pounds a month for the past 3 months, I am depressed now. whats a girl gonna do?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

Ladies, you guys are sooooo sweeet! I swear I was going to post a selfie today since the thread came back up.

I have been gaining at a rate of 3 pounds a month for the past 3 months, I am depressed now. whats a girl gonna do?

That's prob a lot of muscle gained! You're so close! Don't give up now, you got this!

God I want to.. this is not easy to do. I weigh in and measure Sunday, I will see where I am there.

p.s. support from you gals is awesome btw!!
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

How much of that is muscle honey?? Don't be down on yourself for this!

If I am lucky 2 - 3 pounds.. We can gain about 0.12 – 0.25 pound a week if all the stars are aligned right. If I do this one more month maybe another pound..
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

I hate you!

It's ok to hate me..

That's prob a lot of muscle gained! You're so close! Don't give up now, you got this!

God I want to.. this is not easy to do. I weigh in and measure Sunday, I will see where I am there.

p.s. support from you gals is awesome btw!!

You've totally got this. You know you'll lose it. Don't give up!!!!

2 -3 more pounds sounds doable but am so short.. I am looking like a stalky chick with grey long hair.. Grandma Lifter.. LOL

seriously, I will post my new goal on Monday after I weigh and measure. Hubs will want me to keep going too.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Just got told I'm making dinner, so I just earned 10 more points from domino's.

I like lots of mushrooms please