What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    xzsharp wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I'm sitting and pretending I've noting to do because others have planned my every day this week it seems

did they put in eat lots of choco pudding as an item?

sadly no...no one cares about my pudding addiction
  • xzsharp
    xzsharp Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting and pretending I've noting to do because others have planned my every day this week it seems

I say stab them in the ear
  • xzsharp
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

You have a thing for ears, eh?

no.. you could stab them in the eye also but might be too much for *kitten* up your schedule.. stab them in the fanny?
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Trying to psych myself up to go mix an pour more concrete.
  • xzsharp
    Options

no.. you could stab them in the eye also but might be too much for *kitten* up your schedule.. stab them in the fanny?

If I had a dollar for every time a guy mentioned stabbing a fanny...

with a knife not a sausage? what kind of hood you live in girl?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Listening to my son vent his toddler frustrations over being told "no"... I need ear plugs.
  • xzsharp
    Options

with a knife not a sausage? what kind of hood you live in girl?

Not London

there is your problem :)
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Spending way too much money online buying new jackets! D: I have a problem, I bought the same one in two colours.... and I already have it in another colour....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

You know that fanny has a whole different meaning here :D
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Listening to the dishwasher, and Odd Squad...enjoying my last hour with my little Miss <3
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Replacing all the spaces in this excel spreadsheet with underscores, individually. Is there not a faster way to do this?
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Clockwatching....
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Replacing all the spaces in this excel spreadsheet with underscores, individually. Is there not a faster way to do this?

Press Ctrl+H. In "Find what" dialog box provide one space and in "Replace with" dialog box provide underscore (_). Click on "Replace All".

4d7.png
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »

Press Ctrl+H. In "Find what" dialog box provide one space and in "Replace with" dialog box provide underscore (_). Click on "Replace All".

4d7.png

BYDMYOH.gif
  • angelxsss
    Options

4d7.png

oh my Jesus thank you!
  • angelxsss
    Options
    @subcounter okay another question: I have data for 3 timepoints, and I just made a column for pre, one for post, and one for follow-up, but they told me that all the datapoints within those columns need to be labeled with _pre, _post, and _fu before/after each variable name. Is there a way to not do that individually?
  • subcounter
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @subcounter okay another question: I have data for 3 timepoints, and I just made a column for pre, one for post, and one for follow-up, but they told me that all the datapoints within those columns need to be labeled with _pre, _post, and _fu before/after each variable name. Is there a way to not do that individually?

Hmm something like:
    =CONCATENATE("Food - ",A1)
    =Concatenate (A1, " - Fruit")
    =Concatenate ("Food - ", A1, " - Fruit")

Depending on which side, just drag them down. Try them all to see which one you want, obviously change the names of Food and Fruit with _pre _post _fu

raw
  • angelxsss
    Options

Hmm something like:

Depending on which side, just drag them down. Try them all to see which one you want, obviously change the names of Food and Fruit with _pre _post _fu

raw

okay I can't figure that one out haha. thanks for trying though :p
  • subcounter
    Options

Hmm something like:

raw

Hmm like, paste the "code" I wrote on to the next cell of the data points you're trying to change, then simply double click the bottom right, or drag them down, it will change the whole data on the new cell. Then you can copy/paste the data.
  • angelxsss
    Options

Hmm something like:

raw

Hmm like, paste the "code" I wrote on to the next cell of the data points you're trying to change, then simply double click the bottom right, or drag them down, it will change the whole data on the new cell. Then you can copy/paste the data.

I got it! I used your instructions, but google had more dumbed-down instructions :p Thank you!