• subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    subcounter wrote: »
    @subcounter okay another question: I have data for 3 timepoints, and I just made a column for pre, one for post, and one for follow-up, but they told me that all the datapoints within those columns need to be labeled with _pre, _post, and _fu before/after each variable name. Is there a way to not do that individually?

Hmm something like:
    =CONCATENATE("Food - ",A1)
    =Concatenate (A1, " - Fruit")
    =Concatenate ("Food - ", A1, " - Fruit")

Depending on which side, just drag them down. Try them all to see which one you want, obviously change the names of Food and Fruit with _pre _post _fu

raw

okay I can't figure that one out haha. thanks for trying though :p

Hmm like, paste the "code" I wrote on to the next cell of the data points you're trying to change, then simply double click the bottom right, or drag them down, it will change the whole data on the new cell. Then you can copy/paste the data.

I got it! I used your instructions, but google had more dumbed-down instructions :p Thank you!

Good, was about to remote control your PC. :smiley: Lol its worse when you get to VBA codes of excel.

raw
  • jessicadonahoe23
    jessicadonahoe23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    working, and reading your comments between phone calls :D
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @subcounter okay another question: I have data for 3 timepoints, and I just made a column for pre, one for post, and one for follow-up, but they told me that all the datapoints within those columns need to be labeled with _pre, _post, and _fu before/after each variable name. Is there a way to not do that individually?

Hmm something like:

Depending on which side, just drag them down. Try them all to see which one you want, obviously change the names of Food and Fruit with _pre _post _fu

raw

Hmm like, paste the "code" I wrote on to the next cell of the data points you're trying to change, then simply double click the bottom right, or drag them down, it will change the whole data on the new cell. Then you can copy/paste the data.

Dude dude..... this tech support is currency ..... you should trade it for a couple of newd bewb pics from her!!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Hmm something like:

raw

Dude dude..... this tech support is currency ..... you should trade it for a couple of newd bewb pics from her!!

Considering this probably saved me several hours of work today, I'd pay up lol
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options

Hmm something like:

raw

68103492.jpg
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

Hmm something like:

raw

If you press Alt and Tab.... you'll be able to quickly jump from one window to another...... does that qualify??? .... maybe?....
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    listening to the boy figuring out a song on the piano
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Attempting to feed this monster his lunch. It has been a DAY.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Just finished legs.. Bout to do abs...
    Mfp'n between sets while climbing on the treadmill...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Now I'm figuring out the songs...anyone wanna learn how to play Pokemon Sun & Moon Kahuna Battle music?
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Hmm something like:

raw

lol just the fact that it saved hours is good enough for me.

raw
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Just watched this week's Walking Dead, was shite.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    bein hungry
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Chillin with DH and DS.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Finally eating!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Wondering what happened to the guy who was kissing on me earlier. Hope those pics I sent his didn't scare him away!

He asked me to have you forward them to me. Im acting as his antivirus.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Feeling all sassy like this about current rl boy situation lol

tumblr_mzb0tupe6z1sx6s58o1_500.gif

And watching my best friend play Uncharted 4 and get wing sauce on my PS4 remote :unamused::joy:
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Sitting on Porch

p4t25rq18p4a.jpg
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Listening to Defying Gravity and belting it out like I know how and the kid isn't napping.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Contemplating goofing off for the last hour of work. I did put in 7 good hours...