What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• BrownEyedBeth
    BrownEyedBeth Posts: 20 Member
    Just got back from day two in DC. Getting ready to have some Maryland crab cakes for dinner

I'm so jelly!

Me too!!! Everything in the south is deep fried....
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Just got back from day two in DC. Getting ready to have some Maryland crab cakes for dinner

I'm so jelly!

Me too!!! Everything in the south is deep fried....

You say that like it's a bad thing

It kinda is when you're trying to watch calories

Also deep fried isn't exactly heart healthy
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    Getting ready to pass out
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    Enjoying some chopped lettuce topped with garlic hummus dressing and a dash of black pepper. Mmmmm good.
  • LovelyLaroo
    LovelyLaroo Posts: 194 Member
    Putting off going to bed...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Putting off going to bed...

That...
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Wishing I was in bed...
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Late night baby feeding
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Up at 2AM, wasting time making a Transformation Tuesday comparison pic that I probably won't ever see the light of day or be posted anyhow.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Up at 2AM, wasting time making a Transformation Tuesday comparison pic that I probably won't ever see the light of day or be posted anyhow.

Even if its just for you to look at..notice the differences, be proud darlin, you are doing great. :)
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member

Even if its just for you to look at..notice the differences, be proud darlin, you are doing great. :)

That's pretty much why I make them. The difference is pretty *kitten* shocking & at the same time, shameful at where I was as well.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    don't look at it like that. be proud. this journey you've started is yours alone.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

That's pretty much why I make them. The difference is pretty *kitten* shocking & at the same time, shameful at where I was as well.

Well ..you've come a long way, and its not easy. Shame is in the past ..right now you be effin proud..don't let the negative thoughts and feelings rob you of one minute of feeling good about what you are doing. You are a unique and wonderful person doing an awesome job ..own that *kitten* :smile:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Sitting on my butt staring at my laptop screen, preparing a long to-do list for today. Argh!
  • Levismum21
    Levismum21 Posts: 12 Member
    Watching Indiana jones #1 ♡♡
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Having lunch at work while stalking the MFP forums
  • Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Laying in bed thinking I should go to sleep but keep alternating between all social media apps
  • pigheaded
    pigheaded Posts: 3,083 Member
    Coffee and emails....another fun filled day :|