Ladies Room

Options
JessicaJS23
JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
I was just cleaning out my tub and aligning all the products on the ledge so the cleaner could do its thing and I remembered a time when my ex husband would get so mad at the amount of products I had in there. Now that I get a whole bathroom to myself I don't hold back. If I like the way something smells it's going in the collection. Does anyone else do this?9a2p6kia8g0y.jpeg

Replies

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    How do you get in the shower without everything falling down on your feet??? I'm totally buying you a shower rack for Christmas lololol

Also - I buy tons of stuff from Bath & Body works :)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I have a whole cabinet under my sink of half used products. I'm too cheap to throw them away but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never use them again lol. My shower is a mess.
  • JessicaJS23
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How do you get in the shower without everything falling down on your feet??? I'm totally buying you a shower rack for Christmas lololol

Also - I buy tons of stuff from Bath & Body works :)

My tub has all these built in shelves on both sides and wide ledges at the top. If it ever comes crashing down it might be the end of me!!

I tried keeping them under the sink but then I forget to take the pick of the day in there with me : (
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Also feel free to share pics of your beauty hoards. I love knowing what other people use :#
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have a whole cabinet under my sink of half used products. I'm too cheap to throw them away but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never use them again lol. My shower is a mess.

I have a lot of half-used bottles of shampoo. I keep thinking "well if I ever go on a vacation I'll just bring that with me..." but then I never go on vacation :(
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

I have a lot of half-used bottles of shampoo. I keep thinking "well if I ever go on a vacation I'll just bring that with me..." but then I never go on vacation :(

Come to FL!!! When mine get boring or half used I give them to my daughter lol.
    Bath and body works stopped making smells I like : / I haven't found a new fave in years. If you live near a ulta go smell all their vita bath body washes. I want them all.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Also feel free to share pics of your beauty hoards. I love knowing what other people use :#

I'll have to dig through there when I get home from work. It's probably time for a good cleaning anyways -_-
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

Bath and body works stopped making smells I like : / I haven't found a new fave in years. If you live near a ulta go smell all their vita bath body washes. I want them all.

I work right by Ulta!!!!
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

That sounds about right to me! I keep one smelly shower lotion in the shower and have so many more under the sink and in a bag in my closet! I'm starting to pawn them off on my friends and my little sister when they come and visit (unopened ones or lotions of course)
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have a bar of soap.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    edited August 2016
    Options

@ejinvt does it smell like McNuggets? because awesome.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Lol...this is not me at all. My husband has more products in the shower than I do! I have one soap, two shampoos, one conditioner, one deep conditioning treatment and my razor. My husband on the other hand....oooof.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I have a bar of soap.

Someone just kik'd me and said Carl only allows one bar of ivory.

• JessicaJS23
    Options

I work right by Ulta!!!!

Now that's somewhere I would wipe out a savings account.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Lol...this is not me at all. My husband has more products in the shower than I do! I have one soap, two shampoos, one conditioner, one deep conditioning treatment and my razor. My husband on the other hand....oooof.

Haha!! Be glad you have a man that cares! I'm determined to find someone who thinks this is ok.. And also wants his own haul.
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options

@ejinvt does it smell like McNuggets? because awesome.

Eww....no. It better not. lol
    I have a bar of soap.

We've already established that Carl is a douche canoe...
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I have a bar of soap.

This is what carl's bathroom probably looks like

eznrusjw8bbt.png

• JessicaJS23
    Options
    Smelling me is like winning!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

I work right by Ulta!!!!

Now that's somewhere I would wipe out a savings account.

I'm more of a Sephora gal...but Ulta is SO FUN!