Ladies Room

Options

Replies

• deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Who is this Carl people are referring to? I gather he's popular and well loved
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Smelling me is like winning!

bwf7ekiyjkmp.gif

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have a whole cabinet under my sink of half used products. I'm too cheap to throw them away but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never use them again lol. My shower is a mess.

I have a lot of half-used bottles of shampoo. I keep thinking "well if I ever go on a vacation I'll just bring that with me..." but then I never go on vacation :(

Come to FL!!! When mine get boring or half used I give them to my daughter lol.
    Bath and body works stopped making smells I like : / I haven't found a new fave in years. If you live near a ulta go smell all their vita bath body washes. I want them all.

I work right by Ulta!!!!

Now that's somewhere I would wipe out a savings account.

I'm more of a Sephora gal...but Ulta is SO FUN!

We have a tiny hole in the wall they call Sephora at our JC Penney. If there was a big one close by id go there : (
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    My beauty hoard is ridiculous. I actually just purged the shower contents, but I have 2 giant drawers and and 2 or 3 large baskets in my cabinet full of hair, makeup, and beauty products. I finally canceled my Ipsy bag subscription because it was only enabling the problem.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

He's a monster
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I have to keep scents to a minimum otherwise my family ends up sneezing and rashy. :(
    most of my stuff is almost empty shampoo bottles I just cleared out like 6 the other day
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    Lol...this is not me at all. My husband has more products in the shower than I do! I have one soap, two shampoos, one conditioner, one deep conditioning treatment and my razor. My husband on the other hand....oooof.

Haha!! Be glad you have a man that cares! I'm determined to find someone who thinks this is ok.. And also wants his own haul.

Secret to a happy marriage? Separate bathrooms. Works for me anyway. If someone is griping about how I keep my space then they can kindly remove themselves from it.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I don't have a big collection I'm pretty ocd when it comes to toiletries I just have what I need and a few spares in the toilet cabinet.

Face wash/scrub
    Body wash/scrub
    Shampoo/conditioner
    And of course a pumice stone and nail brush I'd be lost without them oh and of course a razor sheesh

Btw I love your shower curtain I'm needing a new 1 my cats have ripped it to shreds
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Awwww that's too bad : ( a lot of fragrance drys the skin out anyway. I really like the Hempz line of products.. They are free of a lot of regular allergens you find in products.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have a whole cabinet under my sink of half used products. I'm too cheap to throw them away but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never use them again lol. My shower is a mess.

I have a lot of half-used bottles of shampoo. I keep thinking "well if I ever go on a vacation I'll just bring that with me..." but then I never go on vacation :(

Come to FL!!! When mine get boring or half used I give them to my daughter lol.
    Bath and body works stopped making smells I like : / I haven't found a new fave in years. If you live near a ulta go smell all their vita bath body washes. I want them all.

I work right by Ulta!!!!

Now that's somewhere I would wipe out a savings account.

I'm more of a Sephora gal...but Ulta is SO FUN!

We have a tiny hole in the wall they call Sephora at our JC Penney. If there was a big one close by id go there : (

That makes me sad in my heart : :'( They have a Sephora right in the Paramus Park Mall now! I'm a VIB Rouge member...which means that every year I spend over $1,000 on their products OMFG!

Carl would kill me...
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Options

He's a monster

Are we talking Hitler monster or Donald trump monster?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot about my sheet mask drawer...3g76obkpsdjz.jpg
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

778aae70-750b-0133-0be0-0e76e5725d9d.gif?

Ew. Now I need a shower

Adopt me please Tracy!! Paramus was where we went when I lived there!!

I have 2 bathrooms now so the people who don't like to live lavishly can use the other one.

How did you get so many face masks? That's a drawer full of heaven!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

778aae70-750b-0133-0be0-0e76e5725d9d.gif?

Ew. Now I need a shower

Adopt me please Tracy!! Paramus was where we went when I lived there!!

I have 2 bathrooms now so the people who don't like to live lavishly can use the other one.

How did you get so many face masks? That's a drawer full of heaven!

The day they opened up that Sephora was the happiest day of my life!!! There's another one in the Garden State Plaza but that mall is effin' huge and the parking is a nightmare!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »

Btw I love your shower curtain I'm needing a new 1 my cats have ripped it to shreds

Why are your cats taking showers?!?! :D:D
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »

Why are your cats taking showers?!?! :D:D

causing everyone loves a clean kitten

bp75z7pqjajw.gif

• lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ,
    I'm Lexi