• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Welcome lexi
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »

Btw I love your shower curtain I'm needing a new 1 my cats have ripped it to shreds

Why are your cats taking showers?!?! :D:D

The little tykes tear everything up, toilet paper, kitchen roll, letters, Hoover nozels, slippers....then I noticed all the tears on the curtain....think it's the cats house I just live here
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    @AskTracyAnnK28 I wanna see your makeup collection!! :p
  • ejinvt
    ejinvt Posts: 298 Member
    Options

What about her kitten?
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    That's a personal thing to ask for pics of. I'd save it for kik.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    kate141987 wrote: »

Btw I love your shower curtain I'm needing a new 1 my cats have ripped it to shreds

Why are your cats taking showers?!?! :D:D

causing everyone loves a clean kitten

Mine cleans itself.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

When I get home from work I'll totally take a pic and post it!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    lexi3500 wrote: »
    Hi everyone ,
    I'm Lexi

Hey Lexi!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I can't wait!! I wish I still worked for Lancome. I'd send you stuff!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    At first I thought this was about those shower cleaners that spray stuff
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have a whole cabinet under my sink of half used products. I'm too cheap to throw them away but I know in the back of my mind that I'll never use them again lol. My shower is a mess.

That's me. Sigh.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    It's ok : )
  • MsQ80
    MsQ80 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I was just cleaning out my tub and aligning all the products on the ledge so the cleaner could do its thing and I remembered a time when my ex husband would get so mad at the amount of products I had in there. Now that I get a whole bathroom to myself I don't hold back. If I like the way something smells it's going in the collection. Does anyone else do this?9a2p6kia8g0y.jpeg

This is awesome!! I'm not the only one!! LOL #samers
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Yayyyy!!
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    My daughter does that too.. She's only 13 so it doesn't make it too far luckily. I remember going through all my moms stuff and taking it lol. Perfume is another thing I hoard.. And candles. I just love to smell and look nice <3
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My daughter does that too.. She's only 13 so it doesn't make it too far luckily. I remember going through all my moms stuff and taking it lol. Perfume is another thing I hoard.. And candles. I just love to smell and look nice <3

Me too lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    i use vinegar , coconut oil & sugar to clean/scrub the bod soo i do not have a collection at all like that

however my skincare & makeup stuff is another story..
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I have what I need for everyday use in a mesh shoe organizer that is attached to the shower rod behind the curtain. It works great as a shower organizer. I have shampoo, 2 conditioners (thick and thin), body wash, bar soap, blue shampoo(probably should take that out as I don't need it anymore), apricot scrub and mesh puff. Under the sink I have a big drawer of shower gel, lotions, and foaming handsoap from B&BW. I have another basket in the hall closet with more backup stuff (including my hair lotions, mousse, hairspray) and extra wall flower refills. In the master bathroom, I have another tub of mostly handsoap. So, to just look in my shower would be deceiving!