What is your gym pet peeve?

Options
My main one is people who sit on the weight machines for 10+ minutes playing on their phones when other people are waiting to use them.

Replies

• fitgamercatlady
    fitgamercatlady Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ralfprz wrote: »
    I dont smell the greatest after a 2 hour cardio sesh but theres always that one SUPER STINNNKYY/PISS/B.O person in the gym, huge pet peeve when they start working out next to you and you cant even breathe.

There is one particular guy at my gym that has a ponytail and I call him "Stinkbro" (like a Pokemon because I'm weird) and I swear to God he follows me around the gym. I thought the first couple times it was just because I caught him maybe on an off day of showering, but nope. He just stinks. You stink, bro.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    They started doing a boot camp style class on tues/thurs mornings. During prep for the class, 2 or three guys swarm the weight room and take all the 10 - 20 lb dumbbells (so pretty much the only one's I use). If you don't have enough equipment for your class, don't have a class. I've been trying to be proactive and grab the ones I need before that happens but hording dumbbells is just not my thing.
  • KennyMarie84
    KennyMarie84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When the person next to me is singing with their headphones in... or making loud noises as they work out. and weight droppers............