Tinder

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I thought everyone just went to a farmers market when they were ready to find someone to date.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I thought everyone just went to a farmers market when they were ready to find someone to date.

that's only for farmersonly.com

I dunno, I'm pretty sure the cool thing to do now is go meet the love of your life while buying locally sourced hydroponically grown organic kale. I mean, it beats trying at the library or a family reunion
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    arleban wrote: »
    Oh! OH! Maybe he time travelled from the past to now, took out his current time self to prevent time paradoxes, grabbed current time self's phone, but since he didn't make the date he didn't know who you are. Maybe he thinks he's already dating or married at this point and thought he was trying to keep contact with you while away at work?

oh he's so not cool enough for time travel B)

hmm...was he a 3 story tall monster from the paleozoic era? Did he ask to borrow tree fiddy?
  • arleban
    Options

I was told it was a seller's market? or maybe they were selling meerkats. I really need to pay more attention.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I think the guys on Tinder who are just looking for a booty call show their hands pretty quickly. It's pretty easy to weed those out if you know what to look for.

For example...if their first message to you says "heyyyyyy", or "ur sexy"...or like the guy last week who said to me"u r yummy"... they're not going to take you home to meet their mother
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Sad thing is "ur sexy" probably does actually work in some cases... but whatever.

Don't fall for the BS - keep your head up and like I said sometimes let them find you. Your a beautiful young lady.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

I saw this commercial play on the tv in PA and I was enthralled.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I think the guys on Tinder who are just looking for a booty call show their hands pretty quickly. It's pretty easy to weed those out if you know what to look for.

For example...if their first message to you says "heyyyyyy", or "ur sexy"...or like the guy last week who said to me"u r yummy"... they're not going to take you home to meet their mother

I still think you should have kept the yummy guy around...I mean he did have some good follow up.

I don't know, man....I really don't get a lot of matches on Tinder (and my standards have gone to an all time low)...I guess maybe I should have lololol
  • arleban
    Options
    (and my standards have gone to an all time low)

My time to shine! :D

• Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »
    I guess it comes in handy if you're looking for a good lay. But hey, doesn't anyone want a real relationship anymore?

What you got did not sound like a good deal. Just saying.

What about dude?? He didn't get a good deal either he got his dingdong vomitted on -.-

But he walked away with a pretty awesome story to tell.

"Bruh...my *kitten* is so big...."

Well, he was!
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    He will never forget you Angela. Take comfort in that.

He actually just texted me again tonight!
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I have a Tinder date tomorrow after work...any advice??

I actually went to high school with this guy (he graduated 2 years before me) so we have a lot of mutual friends in common. So even if it doesn't go well, it should be nice catching up with a former classmate.
  • arleban
    Options
    He will never forget you Angela. Take comfort in that.

He actually just texted me again tonight!

Tell us the truth...you gave him a new fetish, didn't you? ;)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Are all the men on there just looking for a booty call?

Yes, as are a lot of the women on there. Given that it was originally intended as a hook-up app, a hetero version of Grindr, it shouldn't really come as a surprise.

Then again, I ended up deleting it after receiving too many opening messages like "How tall are you and how much money do you make/what car do you drive?"

• benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

you should see some of the girls on there...all looking to save a horse and ride a cowboy. And none of them mind if they get bucked off in 8 seconds.

I wouldn't mind getting bucked off in 8 seconds either! I can go about watching the game again!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

you should see some of the girls on there...all looking to save a horse and ride a cowboy. And none of them mind if they get bucked off in 8 seconds.

I wouldn't mind getting bucked off in 8 seconds either! I can go about watching the game again!

Priorities...this guy has them.
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Then again, I ended up deleting it after receiving too many opening messages like "How tall are you and how much money do you make/what car do you drive?"

If a woman were looking for just a hook up, what would the magic words be? I mean, I'm just asking because I'm nosy. I have Tinder and my conversations usually stop dead when I say, "Hi, how are you?"