• Florameg456
    Florameg456 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 145 pounds, Ideally id like to be 127 pounds

Typo ignore this post
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5'7 and change, more concerned with cutting body fat than the scale, feel free to add :)
  • beautifulmind80
    Options
    5/8 hello im Kacey I use to be 511 pounds now im down to 236 my goal is to be 180 pounds.....:smile:
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

I am 5'7 and started this journey on 8/31. I have lost 21lbs in 6 weeks. My starting weight was 236.6 and my goal, at least as of right now, is 175. So far I have not started exercising but am planning to start couch to 5k and 30 day shred soon, I am so excited to be making progress! I should add that I cut my calories to 1200 a day. I had no idea how many I was really consuming till I started tracking them. I think most days I was probably eating around 3000. It was a shocking revelation!

You're doing great that is an awesome loss for 6 weeks with no exercise. I'm doing 30DS now and it's killing my body lol I actually got injured on day 4 and couldn't workout for 2 1/2 weeks. Started it again on 9/22 n should be done in 8 more days I can't wait lol.
  • Sashoi
    Options
    I'm 5'7 started at 160 (was on antidepressants that made me gain weight.). Quit the antidepressants and am now 135, hoping to get down to 130 then 125 (hopefully soon :)) but can't seem to stop snacking.

Nothing wrong with snacking just as long as they are healthy and fit in your cal goals. I snack all the time and it isn't always healthy but long as I'm within my goals I'm gonna eat. I refuse to starve or deprive myself and I know I have self control. I can eat one piece of cake and be satisfied. Before I would eat half the cake and still wouldn't be satisfied lol
  • Sashoi
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 5'7, 29 years old and my goal is to lose 110lbs. I'm 6 weeks in and 12lbs down. It's so cool to see the progress you all have made. Please feel free to send me a friend request, I log every day with no cheating lol

My first goal is to lose 30lbs by 19th December because that's when I fly back to America (Georgia) to visit my family for the holidays. I'll be there for two weeks and will be doing plenty of eating at all of my favorite places that I can't go to in England. I'll just try not to gain and do plenty of exercise while I'm there. After that it's on to my halfway goal of 55lbs!

I myself have that same goal to lose 30 by Christmas. I started having 135 lbs to lose n I feel I'm so far away but I won't give up. I'm really trying to prove to everyone, my doctors and myself that I didn't lose the weight the first time because I had leukemia.
  • jenn11411
    jenn11411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7" and want to lose about 50 pounds. Add me as a friend !
  • FitnessRXusaAnna
    FitnessRXusaAnna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Might want to give yourself just a few months over a year. To lose 80 lbs in a year is about 6.6 lbs a month. Usually there are five-ish weeks in a month. A lb week is sustainable and healthy to keep off. YOU CAN DO IT FOR SURE. Here are some things to consider.
    How long have you been trying to lose weight prior to joining my fitness pal?
    What sort of lifestyle changes are you going to have to make to reach your goal? Do you feel you can be consistent in making these choices. If so your goal of 80 lbs in a year WILL work.
    Do you have a food scale?
    How many days a week are you willing to exercise and stick with it.

I always always ask others. Did it take you a year to put on 80lbs of fat???? NO? Well then don't get mad if it doesn't come off in a year.

THIS is NO WAY saying that it can't be done. However when having a large amount of fat to lose you will go though some considerable changes in your lifestyle as what you currently are doing is not helping and the 80 lbs of fat justifies this. Is it really 80 lbs of fat? Do you know how much lean mass is on your body?

I now will also put a disclaimer on most things I type on the internet. IF I HAVE MADE ANY ASSUMPTIONS PLEASE CALL ME OUT AND LET ME EXPLAIN. To many times people jump down your throat. I am here to help! I have navigated through this weight loss journey and yo you diets and pills and shakes and blah blah blah you name it. What it comes down to is 1 nutrition 2. exercise and 3 rest.
  • icandoit1989mfp
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm 5ft7 and just started mfp due to my large frame I'm aiming for a 50-60lbs loss! Any support would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  • Leona1020
    Leona1020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you like. I am 5' 8" tall and need to lose 30 pounds. Could use the support too to help me stay focussed and on track.
  • Kaken21
    Kaken21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My name is Kait and I'm 5"10 and so far I've lost 50 pounds. I'm looking to lose another 50 or so :)
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    im 5'9 and need to lose 30kgs. any friend requests for support welcome.
  • slimrayray
    slimrayray Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow tall ladies.
    I am 5"8 and 225.4 pounds. My goal is to get to between 160-170 pounds.
    I have been losing weight just by cutting back and really using massive amounts of willpower.
    I hope to add some gym time in on the weekends. I find that the elliptical machine really helps me get the weight off and tone at the same time.
    :happy:
  • Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'10" here. Looking to be around 145-150ish, depending on how clothes fit etc. I got down to 150 in April, got lazy and gained 15 or so back. Currently around 165 (started at around 180ish originally). Gonna go for the moving more, eating a bit less. My issues are portion control!! I haven't met a cake, ice cream, candy, cookie, or wine that I didn't like! :)
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10, lost 31 pounds so far to put me at 139lbs. Hoping to lose another 5 but taking it slowly. Feel free to add me :-) x
  • Maryam2207
    Maryam2207 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Helloo..
    Height: 5ft8
    Weight: 176lbs
    Want to lose 16lbs.
    Highest weight was 195lbs in Jan 2014 :)

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gaildd66
    gaildd66 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 47 years old and 5'8.5" I'm only trying to lose 10lbs. I like being at 150lbs, I'm currently 160lbs. As I get older it's harder to keep the weight off. I exercise a lot which helps, you can add me, if you like.
  • TMski1000
    TMski1000 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2 .. Any of you are welcome to add me! :)